Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bucketofsand

I do really feel for her in her latest tiktok bless her, yes you ‘sign up’ for peoples opinions when you make a relationship public but people are absolutely relentless with it, even now months and months after the breakup
but she chose to vlog this and share it 😂 whole thing could have been private. On a separate note, what happened to her skin care line? Is it still active? I saw loads of hype in the lead up to it and then nothing.

Reactions: 1

kaaa2

VIP Member
As ridiculously expensive as the car is, and I do find it a bit much, personally - I can’t really fault her for buying it for him. He probably did a lot of free labour with all the editing of videos, filming, and then taking on the dog when she wanted to get rid. Sure he got to travel the world in exchange, but he probably did more behind the scenes. I think it says more about how much he probably did, and how little she did, imo.
Such a good take on it

kaaa2

VIP Member
I find all of Glens posting on insta stories a bit ick now, looking for filthy replies from people and talking about Anna’s mum still cooking him dinner. It must be a huge adjustment for them both but the constant posting about each other when there’s been so much silence on their relationship over the last few months is weird.
I don’t understand why the comments are talking about dads house? On his pictures

I think it could be more so they aren’t tied to one house since they travel so much? Is she ever home for more than a couple of weeks at a time lol

idk I don’t go to theme park type places so I don’t know what’s a normal amount of food to eat but that recent tiktok she put up seems like so much food, I find her attitude/relationship with eating confusing at times

Edit - to be fair I’m also not sure what time scale that tiktok was filmed over either
If it’s the same video I just watched she did say quite a lot of it was awful and would suspect she didn’t eat it if that’s the case, although still a lot of food. I hate to think of the waste and money spent.

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
It would be illegal for her to travel for sex worker purposes (remember Mik got stopped/deported) so if she is, she’s smart to keep it quiet.

Makes sense that what she does!

kissmemissme

I don't think she is seeing the new guy tbh. Wouldn't be a great start to seeing someone knew when she's commenting she's going through a heartbreak etc. She just plays on what gets her the most attention.
Her horsey moment didn't last long and the friends she had there 🤷🏽‍♀️
Typical pick up then put down behaviour once the shine has worn off imo
How come he was never around before? She must show him for attention at least, no?