Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Coming here from insta, what's the story? I have no idea who Anna Paul is, are people upset that she's rich but dad is homeless?
No people are upset she portrays some sweet family girl and that her parents despite divorced live with her and that they’re some wholesome family she’s so giving generous bla bla when in reality allegedly her dad is homeless and they only invite him to their house to film TikTok’s.

Let me just add in no way is she responsible for providing a home for him or financing his life but don’t explicitly say you spoil and take care of your parents if you don’t…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

alishachew

I think it’s really rude of people to be ‘mourning ‘ blah blah. They both seem like nice people and they’ve ended on good terms. Not many people stay with the person they were with as a teenager. I’m so glad I didn’t. These relationships usually have to end so you can grow into who you’re supposed to be.
They got together at 15/16 i reckon he might have doubts and wants to explore things with other people which is honestly fine imo she seems very adamant about not getting married and he might want to

I can also imagine that having no real social life and spending 90% of his time with his girlfriends brother and divorced parents cant be a sustainable way of living

Whatever123

VIP Member
does anyone believe she lost weight because of the breakup and stress? she has been out and travelling as she would normally and posting huge amounts of food as always i don’t understand how it’s even possible to lose that amount of weight without trying lol
I think it’s ozempic and the break up is perfect timing as an excuse

mfch

Yes definitely, I think everyone has a soft spot for Anna but she's getting a bit dull plus has been very tainted by her crypto scammer brother, and the association with Mik who I feel for but who is honestly just a loose canon.

kissmemissme

Paulie Skin. Not another influencer coming out with a skincare line grrrr.

I think she wants to diversify out of the "sex work" market, but tbh I don't see this being as successful (for instance, like Selena and Rare Beauty), as it isn't something new and exciting.
A skincare line is very random of her. I’m thinking she’ll keep it at a pretty low price point / drug store skin care for her young teenage fans to buy, that seems to be a lot of her audience. The branding so far seems super colourful and geared towards young people.
There is no way that was the “only skincare products” she’s used for a whole year. The amount of stuff she buys and constantly shows, especially skin care stuff! (unless she’s mixing excessive products together but I highly doubt it).

kaaa2

VIP Member
I find her traveling outrageous, and I’m not the typical environmental warrior but her traveling is actually insane. She flies to LA to drive around in Lamborghinis and eat weird American food, comes back to Australia for a couple days, flies back to the US, flies back to Australia for a couple days and then flies to Asia etc etc - CONSTANTLY. Like at this point just keep traveling?

also, how did the bed bug story just got swiped under the rug? They had bed bugs in Amsterdam and she went on that cruise after and other holidays probably carrying them around everywhere..

Also agree with the comments that her content is not it since they broke up. Something about her seems odd.
The travel thing is suss. It doesn’t make sense the time she goes for and the back and forth

Michy02

VIP Member
It’s all a bit weird. I feel like they are all playing their characters. Mik went rogue and stopped going out with them and didn’t okay the game.

AlgerBxo

I love anna, she seem so nice like others have said prefer atis now he’s not with mik he seems more down to earth none of the fake I’m so wealthy attitude in videos he had when they where together. Ive never bought merch but her does seem very expensive especially when so many fans are young and as she’s said she came from poverty you’d think she’d make her merch more adorable.

I disagree. I think if you go back to her travelling at the beginning she was getting upset at the thought of not being around him and then on the cruise got his name printed. After a certain point, she stopped mentioning him in her Europe travel videos. I think he made his mind up and she did know hence why she didn’t want to leave him for 5 weeks but I think she understood his reasons and didn’t argue it. The only thing that I find very quick and sudden, is him moving all his shoes and I assume clothes out already it’s like he couldn’t wait.

kissmemissme

I'm surprised their relationship lasted so long to be honest. Seems Glen was really just living in Annas shadow and his wants were probably unmet and/or dismissed.
Living in a house with her family must have been tough aswell regardless of how much you like them...they were in an adult relationship at the end of the day and always having her family around must have been tough at times. IMO seems like it was a friendship with relationship status.

I caught the comment she made when Glen was leaving the house and she's like "here's glen packing up the go kart that I bought him"
It's just like really is that comment even needed to be added. Why not just say packing his go kart or something along those lines.
I feel the good, kind, giving person image is SO forced.
I wonder if that’s why he stayed in the relationship for longer than he may have wanted, he felt an obligation since she’s spent so much money.

He probably felt bad, unlike Atis who could leech off Mik/ Anna no problem.