Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

passerby123

They’re all quite small snack type items that she’s eaten. Also I assume shares with Glenn and some items she said she didn’t like it. Didn’t see a full breakfast and lunch so I don’t think it’s too much if you’re eating bites here and there and shared with Glen/mum?

Kitycat

Fidan the lawyer made a video offering her services to Anna, as she said Glen is entitled to make a claim to her assets, and Anna on Glen's.

Check out the video because it was pretty interesting!
So you have a link to this please? I can’t find anything

Delilah13

I found Anna pretty charming when I came across her TikToks but it’s definitely a persona – you can hear it sometimes in videos posted by other people, her real voice is much deeper and not the kind of cutesy vibe that she’s put on to reel people in. The Nazi stuff is mad too and can’t understand why she hasn’t been pulled up more on it.

There’s something a bit off about how she is with food as well - making a big song and dance about eating heaps (and particularly high calorie/processed food) but also visibly losing weight and showing off her body. Reminds me of a friend who had an eating disorder - loved to talk about food and would always eat heaps in company but later revealed that was basically all she was eating.
What's the Nazi stuff?

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why Mikaela Testa and her friend Baileigh have fallen out?? They’re not following each other anymore and Baileigh is posting cryptic stories about being left alone and then deleting