Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
Personally, I think they broke up before the trip but she just said they’re fine so that her comments wouldn’t be filled with everyone asking about the break up / mourning. I’m assuming with such a public relationship, they wanted some privacy before literally announcing it to the world.
Oh yea totally agree. At the end of the day her star is on the rise. That’s bound to bring tension to a relationship. Glen seems like a quieter person.

Reactions: 3

Michy02

VIP Member
so she’s bought glen an r32 gtr which realistically won’t have been any less than 70k AUD, probably more like 100. madness
Maybe part of his break up settlement.
---
I do really feel for her in her latest tiktok bless her, yes you ‘sign up’ for peoples opinions when you make a relationship public but people are absolutely relentless with it, even now months and months after the breakup
She blogs her life everyday very publicly and people are going to have opinions. These are the same ones buying her Stax collab and her skincare. They are invested in her life and relationship.

Reactions: 3

Michy02

VIP Member
Anna and Atis and Mik all seem to be a little off the rails at the moment.
They have all been like that for a while. Do you think their popularity is dropping? Surely people are getting over the excessive spending on food and clothing and basically crap 🙄

Reactions: 2

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
Yeah it's so odd to spend all your time with your parents, siblings and family, and support them all the way she must do.

daisy2809

VIP Member
if that is the case then she really has 0 integrity - I quite like anna to be honest so I’m hoping it’s not, but as I said time will tell. maybe I’m just being too skeptical!

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Anyone else catch this? I know Atis smokes weed but I wonder if Anna does too - it would explain the munchies / heaps of food.

(Nothing against weed btw and she most likely won’t address this due to her young audience).
Anna’s said she’s smoked before in videos but if I’m remembering correctly she wasn’t a fan

AlgerBxo

Most OF accounts won’t post the x rated stuff on it and make people pay more that that content which I presume is what Anna is doing, get money from subscribers then more money selling x-rated content to those who want to pay for more on the OF platform, she had said previously she has multiple sources on income, crypto being one of them, paid to post things other now the merch Collab, she’s probably got people sending her money too for just been her

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
I use to absolutely love anna but now i can’t stand her videos she travels all the time to the same places its so repetitive and boring

It also makes me wonder how her money doesn't run out as far as i'm aware and have heard she doesn’t actually post anything overly explicit have people not gotten bored and stopped subbing to her?

The whole family also piggy backs off her none of them work she must be funding them all like i said i used to like her and the family too tbh but now there’s something strange them her brother taking her photos? her whole family in her house as she’s making content with glen is that not really strange?
Agree. Super odd dynamic.
---

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Wondered why the fuck Stax designed that ugly sweater/tee with Anna’s face on it but realize now they were copying Balenciaga

8A307934-02EF-4AB7-ABE2-40B30AD14F46.jpeg

Also - who is wearing any of these clothes? Tennis shirt/dress? Sweater with no body section? They’ll get devotees buying but what?! Maybe I’m too old…

6A74D051-FE44-40DF-A230-821844B467CC.jpeg

E2D6ED8B-9223-438B-B163-645660D231D0.jpeg

daisy2809

VIP Member
anyone heard anything good/bad about the skincare line? near enough radio silence on it since the launch lol

Michy02

VIP Member
Fully agree. I work in the industry and I make nothing like the money girls are making on OF. There's no need for her to be doing "in person meets" with the money her OF makes.
I’m replying late haven’t been on the thread. My comments about the “in person” stuff was more to do with her weird travelling.
---
I forgot we had this thread
IMG_6047.jpeg