Anna Kirwan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve set up a separate house account. Tell me you’re looking for freebies without telling me you’re looking for freebies 😂
The couple of inspo pics they’ve put up led me to believe they were building a country mansion on a site on its own. Reading here looks like it’s a new build in a development? She’s got a pretty useless existence - makeup, exercise, self care and pretty much nothing else. At least she’ll be a little busy decorating her new house 😜

Reactions: 8
Anyone know are they building with their own plans or buying off plans ?

Reactions: 1
Anyone know are they building with their own plans or buying off plans ?
I thinks she said they have bought a plot in a development but it’s bespoke if that makes sense she made a point of saying it! She’s not going to be in an estate with the same house as everyone else 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Before the wedding her whole personality was about it, so now her personality will be all about the house. She has nothing else going on in her life apart from Zara deliveries.

Reactions: 6
how thick is this one?! I’m only new to her stories and can’t believe the absolute sh1!t she comes out with!! ‘Oh I had a stabbing pain the day before my period could it be related?’ 🤣 Eh yes it absolutely is, you dumbbell. Most pelvic pain & diseases like endo etc materialise and gets progressively worse in your 30’s. Read up on it it’s not like you’re doing anything else!

• Haha
This one is painful. How many cornflakes tokens did she collect to become an influencer? Dose.

Jayzis the stories of them doing the tree lights are grim. She trying to be relatable or wha?

Ian is looking absolutely woeful. Not playing rugby is def making him pile on the pounds

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s put on a huge amount of weight in such a short space of time .. he’s bursting out of that tux tonight

She mentioned the other night that the plot feel through, anyone know if they plan to still build or back to buying. Nice to see they seem settled in Belfast but equally neither of their families are close by.

She mentioned the other night that the plot feel through, anyone know if they plan to still build or back to buying. Nice to see they seem settled in Belfast but equally neither of their families are close by.
I read into what she said as they had pulled out of the new build. She said she couldn’t say much but from what she said I gather they may be trying to buy the house they are currently renting. Maybe I picked it up wrong.

This ski trip is the most painfully embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen
I was just thinking the same thing. It’s cringe 😬 her ordering him to show his napkin after eating ribs to compare it to hers. He did not look happy, rightly p’d off with the camera stuck in his face for something so ridiculous. She even started to sound embarrassed herself when he wasn’t having any of it but she had started so had to continue 😜 And don’t get me started on the two of them dancing on their own and filming. She just comes across as trying to show how much craic (fun) they’re having when it’s just your normal ski holiday. You hit the nail on head for sure Kingcreeper. It’s so embarrassing!

Reactions: 4
Ian gives me massive ick- think it’s the pinky ring and the fact she is taller than him 🫣 accent also doesn’t match his appearance, so glad I got that off my chest 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ian gives me massive ick- think it’s the pinky ring and the fact she is taller than him 🫣 accent also doesn’t match his appearance, so glad I got that off my chest 😅
They look about the same height if anything Ian a little taller than her in most pics.

Where is their cannabis business? She seems depressed this one. Constantly on her own doing nothing only walking her dogs