Anna Kirwan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her sense of style is getting worse, that maxi denim skirt / peplum top / dad sandal combo looks absolutely woeful

trying far too hard. Robyn Flanagan you aint

Reactions: 4
Oh boo boo she’s soooooo busy as she has so many trips coming up and so many clothes to sort out. These people don’t live in the real world.

Reactions: 6
I think she used to be a make up artist or worked on a make up counter and now has a company selling cbd with her husband (so work from home) I might be wrong.

Nothing against her bit whole life revolves around planning outfits seemingly

Reactions: 5
any of us could sell cbd oils. They order from a big company and just resell them. They cannot make a full living from it and I’d say orders are minimal . Not a full time job . Not something I’d say her and her fella are even interested in I’d say they got a tip off that it’s an up and coming space or easy way to make a quick buck . But she pretends she uses it for anxiety or whatever. She’s probably never had a reason to be anxious in her life

Reactions: 3
Probably a nice person as Influencers go but really is one of the most boring on Instagram. Copy and paste day by day.

her mate Laura porter putting up a story of salmon and veg and hoping for a miracle because she's going on hols in a week when she's already emaciated

she really needs help

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
her mate Laura porter putting up a story of salmon and veg and hoping for a miracle because she's going on hols in a week when she's already emaciated

she really needs help
That’s really sad. She is so skinny and still thinks she needs to lose weight before going on holiday. Her head looks too big for her body, it’s very sad.

Anna’s going to Mallorca for her 30th, I just assumed she was older despite how young she looks. Very settled or sensible or something

Reactions: 1
This holiday is so embarrassing I had to avert my eyes at her and sinead one dancing in a little corner of a boat. Pure narcissist behaviour all for the gram

How does she qualify for a “pr stay” at the Slieve Donard (or anywhere else for that matter)? That one she’s with is very unwell. Her
head looks way too big for her body. Very, very sad.
Oh well, I’ll not be staying at the Slieve Donard. Give freebies to grifters and you won’t be getting my money.

How does she qualify for a “pr stay” at the Slieve Donard (or anywhere else for that matter)? That one she’s with is very unwell. Her
head looks way too big for her body. Very, very sad.
Oh well, I’ll not be staying at the Slieve Donard. Give freebies to grifters and you won’t be getting my money.
yeah her friend has been unwell for a long time. wonder if she got Anna a cost price Porter & Co house in this new development

Reactions: 2
yeah her friend has been unwell for a long time. wonder if she got Anna a cost price Porter & Co house in this new development
Make sense as to why they are staying in Belfast perhaps - new 'bespoke' new build. Ian announced his retirement last week and his new job is south Dublin based and he is also the new attack coach for Blackrock men's and ladies team so there must be some attraction to stay in Belfast because it's definitely not her job!

Reactions: 1
Make sense as to why they are staying in Belfast perhaps - new 'bespoke' new build. Ian announced his retirement last week and his new job is south Dublin based and he is also the new attack coach for Blackrock men's and ladies team so there must be some attraction to stay in Belfast because it's definitely not her job!
they wouldn't be able to afford what they want in Dublin. I wouldn't be surprised if they got the house cheaper because of that connection but regardless it was prob only 400k ish which would get you bugger all in Dublin

Reactions: 2
She definitely had a nose job anyway cos if u scroll down her page she looks completely different
Jesus! I just did that, she looks like a completely different person, I honestly wouldn’t have known that was even her.