Anna Kirwan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread was requested.

Influencer and wife of Ian Madigan, Irish rugby player.
thank you!
anyone any tea on this one? honestly never seen her do any work in the time I've been following. in the run up to the wedding it was all she talked about / planned for but since the wedding has been over, it doesn't seem to have encouraged her to do anything else? walking the dog / shopping / beauty treatments / holidays / that's about it!

Reactions: 4
thank you!
anyone any tea on this one? honestly never seen her do any work in the time I've been following. in the run up to the wedding it was all she talked about / planned for but since the wedding has been over, it doesn't seem to have encouraged her to do anything else? walking the dog / shopping / beauty treatments / holidays / that's about it!
I'm sure she was a makeup artist for MAC when they first started dating?

Reactions: 1
Also likes to video herself while actively driving on an open road - see the reflection in her glasses.
This is absolutely ridiculous but hilarious. Tells you enough about her. Don't get me started on the bloated video. She's going on about her CBD business for about 2 years now and it just comes and goes. I'd love to know how many followers she has bought

Reactions: 2
I would know her / of her through Ian’s brother ... ‘tricky’ would be how she’s described

• Wow
Did she just do the bloated story because she had to do an ad for that today. Ridiculous if so

Even before starting her ‘influencer’ career she just lived off Ian. He’s a rugby player with a short career , how he basically allocates her a wage all these years I don’t know. Don’t know any women that give up work unless they have kids. There’s no way his family & friends think it’s ok

Reactions: 1
Unusual not to be working at all when only in 20’s ..
Most girls work really hard at that age..
Get distinct impression she is from wealth and career has never been important to her.

Reactions: 3
I'd say she just wishes her fella was involved with the Ireland rugby team. She goes kos to the games and all the other wags there with their lads playing. I reckon she's so jealous of them. But ya incredible that she doesn't work in her 20's and not for s few years. Her pages is one of the most boring out there

Would ian be making big bucks to support them both and live the life they live? I feel something is fishy here

Would ian be making big bucks to support them both and live the life they live? I feel something is fishy here
I think when you leave Irish rugby ,which he did a few years ago, and go to places like France to play , they make much higher money . But he’s back for Ulster now and obviously still on good money but either way, she’s never done much work and obviously never plans to. She seems like someone who was never had a problem in her life. She acts like having a spot on her face is the worst inconvenience in the world .

honestly she does absolutely duck all! goes to events, walks the dogs, gets her nails done, that's about it?
how does she have the audacity to go on insta and talk about busy days and such? surely her friends and family must be mortified for her? at least her "bestie" Sinead Corcoran runs her own business and doesn't just live off jack .

Reactions: 3
she's had a manic week because she was in Dublin - going to the rugby, going to events, going to a wedding, shopping in Kildare village? please shut the duck up you cretin. try working a full time working week for once and see how you get on. dick

Reactions: 6
Sorry but did this wan just put up a diary for nearly £200? Are these clowns living on a different planet? These Huns will ruin Christmas for the rest of us