Anna Kirwan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Ian is a nice guy , for a rugby lad.
clearly must be too nice if he’s let’s yer one not work despite having no kids

Reactions: 2
What is she supposedly so tired from today that she needs a nap so bad? Not from doing any work anyway

Reactions: 3
How could this wan have a slower morning than she normally has. I really want to take all these Huns and put them in a stressful job for 1 month and see what happens.

I actually felt so naive for believing her when she shared she had no work done but now I can clearly see Botox was fading, likely some filler and a lip flip and under eye boosters

Reactions: 1
what the actual duck is that blue getup she wore to that wedding, it looks bleeping horrendous

She honestly thinks outfit planning and planning her 30th in 4 months time is the same as ‘work’. She never fails to shock me with the way she goes on

She honestly thinks outfit planning and planning her 30th in 4 months time is the same as ‘work’. She never fails to shock me with the way she goes on
omg I was coming on to say this! taking a break from work because you have soooooo much outfit planning to do. shut up you actual dose

Reactions: 5
And what womens’ health topics are they qualified to speak about? Better off sticking to the fashion perhaps?!

they'd have lots to say on shopping, beauty treatments & walking their dogs. that's about it

it's so cringeeeeeee. also wouldn't take women's health advice from her mate who has been suffering with an eating disorder for years
I don’t wish to be rude and I do say this with concern but the blonde girl doesn’t look a bit well.

I don’t wish to be rude and I do say this with concern but the blonde girl doesn’t look a bit well.
yes agreed. I wouldn't make light of it either - it's a serious illness and from what I've been told, she has been suffering for years.

yes agreed. I wouldn't make light of it either - it's a serious illness and from what I've been told, she has been suffering for years.
No, definitely nothing to make light of. It’s a very sad and dangerous situation. As you say, not the best person to be talking about health issues on Insta. I hope someone can help her & that she’s willing to accept help.