Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Max21

They’ve set up a separate house account. Tell me you’re looking for freebies without telling me you’re looking for freebies 😂
The couple of inspo pics they’ve put up led me to believe they were building a country mansion on a site on its own. Reading here looks like it’s a new build in a development? She’s got a pretty useless existence - makeup, exercise, self care and pretty much nothing else. At least she’ll be a little busy decorating her new house 😜

Reactions: 8

APM

Ian gives me massive ick- think it’s the pinky ring and the fact she is taller than him 🫣 accent also doesn’t match his appearance, so glad I got that off my chest 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

msmith2006

VIP Member
she's had a manic week because she was in Dublin - going to the rugby, going to events, going to a wedding, shopping in Kildare village? please shut the FUCK up you cretin. try working a full time working week for once and see how you get on. dick

Reactions: 6

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Oh boo boo she’s soooooo busy as she has so many trips coming up and so many clothes to sort out. These people don’t live in the real world.

msmith2006

VIP Member
Before the wedding her whole personality was about it, so now her personality will be all about the house. She has nothing else going on in her life apart from Zara deliveries.

emmysue

I can’t see anything genuine about her. I know some people care about skincare but she is so obsessed with a fcking spot and coming online saying “if anyone else has woken up with a spot like this just remember it’s temporary and it won’t last” … as if we are talking about a bout of depression!
ridiculous person

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
She honestly thinks outfit planning and planning her 30th in 4 months time is the same as ‘work’. She never fails to shock me with the way she goes on
omg I was coming on to say this! taking a break from work because you have soooooo much outfit planning to do. shut up you actual dose

Reactions: 5

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
I think she used to be a make up artist or worked on a make up counter and now has a company selling cbd with her husband (so work from home) I might be wrong.

Nothing against her bit whole life revolves around planning outfits seemingly

Reactions: 5

Max21

This ski trip is the most painfully embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen
I was just thinking the same thing. It’s cringe 😬 her ordering him to show his napkin after eating ribs to compare it to hers. He did not look happy, rightly p’d off with the camera stuck in his face for something so ridiculous. She even started to sound embarrassed herself when he wasn’t having any of it but she had started so had to continue 😜 And don’t get me started on the two of them dancing on their own and filming. She just comes across as trying to show how much craic (fun) they’re having when it’s just your normal ski holiday. You hit the nail on head for sure Kingcreeper. It’s so embarrassing!

Reactions: 4

emmysue

Would ian be making big bucks to support them both and live the life they live? I feel something is fishy here
I think when you leave Irish rugby ,which he did a few years ago, and go to places like France to play , they make much higher money . But he’s back for Ulster now and obviously still on good money but either way, she’s never done much work and obviously never plans to. She seems like someone who was never had a problem in her life. She acts like having a spot on her face is the worst inconvenience in the world .

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Whichever aesthetic practitioner has done that to her blonde friend’s face should be locked up. She looks so unnatural and just weird. It’s even more noticeable when she’s next to Anna who is very naturally beautiful.

msmith2006

VIP Member
her mate Laura porter putting up a story of salmon and veg and hoping for a miracle because she's going on hols in a week when she's already emaciated

she really needs help

• Sick
  • Sad

Dally4

Anyone know are they building with their own plans or buying off plans ?
I thinks she said they have bought a plot in a development but it’s bespoke if that makes sense she made a point of saying it! She’s not going to be in an estate with the same house as everyone else 🫠

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
her sense of style is getting worse, that maxi denim skirt / peplum top / dad sandal combo looks absolutely woeful

trying far too hard. Robyn Flanagan you aint

sn00ps

Fucking hell enough of the rugby huns got freebie hotel stays tonight. Joanna cooper and Harriet Beirne are in the westbury too and all the stops pulled out for them. It’s a bit sickening. They can all well afford to pay for it themselves