Anna Kirwan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does all this wan do is walk her dog and put make up on for "make up tutorials". I swear if she says she's busy again. Different planet

Reactions: 2
Just so I'm clear, this wan has had a nightmare week. Nothing went right ? All I saw her do was walking the dog and some face masks. She goes on a rant about worst week ever and very next clip she shows the nails after being done. These Huns are living in a different world. I would to throw any of them into a semi stressful job.

Reactions: 3
How many times can this wan post a pic of video of herself today. She's a bore. Living off the husband and some af links

Cringing for Anna whilst she’s away in London.. the ‘love myself’ selfies and stories with this fake smile and awful red lipstick are just unbearable to watch🙈🙈 feel like she’s gotten so out of touch with reality lately.. a pair of cashmere socks in a Christmas gift guide the men in her life must have everything if that’s what she’s getting them!!!

I said this earlier that she will relentlessly post selfies of herself in London. It's beyond cringe how far her page has come. She's living on another planet trying to promote presents that cost a fortune during a huge cost of living crisis. Her and that other wan with her would want to take a reality check

How embarrassing is she!!!! Them videos???And the friend? I’m sorry I’ve never seen someone looks so plastic, her nose? She looks no way real just like a plastic doll?

Anna doing videos today saying shes burning the candle at both ends… the girl who doesn’t work?? I used to love her and found her relatable but oh my god what planet is this girl living on

I can’t see anything genuine about her. I know some people care about skincare but she is so obsessed with a fcking spot and coming online saying “if anyone else has woken up with a spot like this just remember it’s temporary and it won’t last” … as if we are talking about a bout of depression!
ridiculous person

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's living on another planet. Would know a days work if it hit her in the face. Speaking into the phone is her idea of working hard

For someone who is supposed to be grieving her Grandmother it definitely doesn't look like it. All These huns are in full time money making mode and freebies

The hack of her and that other wan in the mirror selfie tonight. Laura something or other. Who do they think they are. Cringe

Reactions: 1
Laura is daughter of the guy who owns Porter & Co property developers. Fam is loaded!
Almost certain she got her looovely house at cost price courtesy of Dada , has an ED too

Reactions: 1
Laura is daughter of the guy who owns Porter & Co property developers. Fam is loaded!
Almost certain she got her looovely house at cost price courtesy of Dada , has an ED too
The ED in yer wan Laura is plain for everyone to see. So many Huns with this issue at the moment

Ian has aged something terrible, honestly didn’t recognise him in her posts this weekend. Her “no work done” face looks even more ridiculous beside his haggard face now.