Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She says she hadn’t gone out or had a normal life until the week she got covid, didn’t she go on 2 holidays last month…
This was the bit that got me. The meals out in St Albans, the Hen do, the wedding etc etc...all the close up grinning photos cheek to cheek with her mates!
Catching covid is rubbish but when the influencer huns claim to lived like hermits when they photograph all their events really makes me laugh!

Reactions: 8

taylore

Complains about the price it cost to fill her mini but used the most expensive premium unleaded at 179.9 per litre instead of the 165.9 per litre normal unleaded ..

Xanadu81

Looks like the l’occitane hair soap made hair like straw so we’re back on the Aveda guys 👍

• Haha
She needs to have a quiet word with herself. The lady with the specific surname was only viewing her opinion, hardly a sackable offence! Who does AEH think she is?!

Anyways! She’s taking an instagram break, just in case you weren’t aware. Announced it twice on stories. It’s not the airport FFS, you don’t need to announce your departure 🙄
I’m sorry, I chuckled at the airport announcement.
You know she’ll do a final calling 🤭🤣

• Haha

Disneyprincess2020

Her latest message to a follower; she doesn’t even realise that the covid vaccine isn’t a live vaccine 🙈🤣 fancy harking on and not knowing the facts

• Haha

Xanadu81

she’s claimed that multiple new products had eradicated her nose redness yet alas the problem is still there. Poor followers wasting their money on all this crap.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how she's supporting her best friend Carrie as Mrs Johnson is dragged through the dirt in the mainstream media...?

On another note entirely, is it my imagination that we've been shown countless new clothes being tried on or aff-linked? I mean, LOADS - dresses, jumpers, Me&Em trousers last week, plus boots and coats...? So why the 'I've gone through my wardrobe and spotted lots of gaps so I need to spend a lot more money on new clothes, but not cheap stuff please, just the pricey stuff because I'm thinking quality over quantity' post this weekend and asking for recommendations?

With her continual 'woe is me' posts about having a tough time, and bad news, and struggling to stay upbeat, it would be nice if she could step out of the privileged bubble she lives in and realise that a lot of people are now stressing about how to heat their houses, feed their kids, keep their jobs, and the constant parading of clothes and skincare is a little insensitive?
All of this. But if you mention her privilege, you’re a troll. Because she’s not bright enough to engage in debate.

Those curtains!!! I’m sorry if I offend anyone, this is just my personal taste (and interior design is my bread and butter/previous design student), but they would look so much better full length. She has a stool underneath the window- that could be pulled away from the wall slightly so there is enough room for a full length curtain to be drawn.

xxhpwxx

That latest rant was hideous. Who does she think she is? Such a high opinion of herself for some flat her husband bought! I’ve unfollowed.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I’m shook to the core by the tangerine candlesticks. Bless her 😳
That livng room is the strangest mix of student digs (art work), charity shop irony (candle sticks) vicar's wife (cushions) then chuck in the usual influencer (basket and throws). The room is so lovely but the mix of stuff is quite bizzare.

Whatsgoingon898

I feel for them with their fertility journey but if she doesn’t want people to message her about it (except friends, obvs) - then don’t tell us! It’s no different to checking into hospital on FB and then saying ‘PM me hun’ No need for the doxxing either. If she’s in a bad place just stay off. And don’t show off either. It’s January ffs.
100% - she needs to take personal responsibility to protect herself if she’s not feeling up for it or come off social media for a few days if needed. She’s so angry with the world she needs to take a chill.And agree with whoever above said by outting a troll she becomes as bad as a troll. Just nasty 😡