Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shady. Always been very selective on what she shares, always has been. Her gram is her business, she’s not your ‘friend’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another photo of the BF and her dog to celebrate ‘them’.
I do find it quite strange.

It’s always so hard tell with the photos she gets of him about a mile in the distance!

Ask again on her next Q&A 😂 she loves to talk about him even though he is very private!

• Haha
Good for Anna for wearing what she wants but I’m still surprised at her success as a fashion blogger / instagrammer as she is not particularly fashionable or stylish imo. She has previously written about not being into clothes before she started her blog. Shrewd business woman though.

Reactions: 1
So let me get this right, you’re lucky enough to be gifted a ‘delicate’ cardigan that you’re swooning over and going to pass on to future generations, yet you let your dog sprawl all over it within minutes? bleeping beggars belief how ungrateful these people are.

Reactions: 6
I know! If she’d had to pay for that herself there’s no way she’d be letting the dog use it as a blanket to sit on. Also do we think the BF is in trouble ‘no-one in this house gives a crap’ 😂

Reactions: 1
Also well done announcing to your followers that your new garage is going to be converted to a music studio for your boyfriend and he’s going to keep all his lovely guitars in there. Just sounds like asking for trouble!

I saw that “go duck your self” comment and thought what a nice lady she is.
A few things have annoyed me about Anna in the past, and the sad thing is, I don’t even think she knows she’s acting like a complete dick.
One thing that springs to mind quite a lot, when we were going into lockdown last year and everyone went mad for loo roll, she had two packs of 9 bog rolls in her trolley. She put a photo on stories with the caption “if you can’t beat them, join them” I MEAN CMON. Selfish woman. Wish I’d screenshot that at the time.

secondly, I can’t imagine she’s had much financial involvement in this house, she used to comment all the time when she lived in that other flat about how she couldn’t afford to get a mortgage (yet she’d be shopping naff clothes alllllllll the time!)
My bet is that her bf is the money man. She’s just referring to it as “theirs” because she’ll marry him one day 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s reminded us all countless times that her boyfriend has been furloughed and not working for the last year. I struggle to see how they’ve got such a huge mortgage unless he comes from money??
I also find her incredibly rude when she talks about how small his current place is. Most people can’t even afford a one bed flat let alone this huge new house she keeps telling us about. She really comes across as so full of herself and thinking she’s better than she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.