Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clearly missed that she’s engaged! 😆 Was it on her stories?! Lovely for her.

Edited to add: just found it on her grid. I am rubbish at this!

Reactions: 1
Her stories today.. I skipped through most of them. Was the gist of it that people around her are getting pregnant and she has fertility issues and they’ve been trying?!

Reactions: 2
she’s only been with this guy for 18 months and I can’t imagine they started trying straight away, so just give it some time surely Anna? Hardly ‘fertility issues’ at this stage.

Reactions: 3
she’s only been with this guy for 18 months and I can’t imagine they started trying straight away, so just give it some time surely Anna? Hardly ‘fertility issues’ at this stage.
I know. I didn’t want to pass judgement, but they’ve not been together for very long.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's tried with her long term ex in the past?

So happy she's engaged--everyone is different and sometimes when you know, you know. I think they had a number a common friends which maybe can speed up the feeling of familiarity.

I’m pretty sure they met via a dating app, I remember a brief post about it.

From her stories today it seems that she is planning on getting married relatively soon? Not sure if she has discussed this before or if this is the first time she's mentioned it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.