Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she marrying The Edge? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I saw that ā€œgo duck your selfā€ comment and thought what a nice lady she is.
A few things have annoyed me about Anna in the past, and the sad thing is, I donā€™t even think she knows sheā€™s acting like a complete dick.
One thing that springs to mind quite a lot, when we were going into lockdown last year and everyone went mad for loo roll, she had two packs of 9 bog rolls in her trolley. She put a photo on stories with the caption ā€œif you canā€™t beat them, join themā€ I MEAN CMON. Selfish woman. Wish Iā€™d screenshot that at the time.

secondly, I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s had much financial involvement in this house, she used to comment all the time when she lived in that other flat about how she couldnā€™t afford to get a mortgage (yet sheā€™d be shopping naff clothes alllllllll the time!)
My bet is that her bf is the money man. Sheā€™s just referring to it as ā€œtheirsā€ because sheā€™ll marry him one day šŸ™„
Most influencers would have just ignored that comment but sheā€™s got such a bad temper she canā€™t help herself. I find her so questionable itā€™s baffling, down to the other instagrammers she colludes with like RVK loves, Callie Thorpe, Laura Williams etc. And itā€™s noticeable to me the big Instagram names who she doesnā€™t have anything to do with. I remember lovely Briony from A Girl, A Style seemingly giving her a wide berth not that long a go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thatā€™s it. Why acknowledge the comment and then share your aggressive response? Iā€™m not sure how else she thought she was coming across as it really doesnā€™t paint her in a good light at all. Also considering her happy start to the day visiting the new house it seemed very strange to then share that straight after. No wonder people give her a wide berth.

Reactions: 2
I really like Anna and get the impression she goes through fits of regretting how much sheā€™s shared when people know far too much about her life but also likes the influencer perks.

Also whoever called her dumpy up thread needs to get their eyes tested. Sheā€™s clearly a slim healthy weight yet very body conscious - likely due to the scrutiny that comes with the insta life.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I donā€™t mind her generally, but I do find her quite moany about stuff which she doesnā€™t need to be moany about.

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t mind her generally, but I do find her quite moany about stuff which she doesnā€™t need to be moany about.
I would agree with this. It seems really common in lots of not-poor instagrammers who occasionally show that they have no clue about how much of the population struggles to get by

thereā€™s a few people whose sense of humour makes random whinging funny (mylifeasmolly did a series of stories about moving out of her NYC that was equal parts WTF and entertaining) but Annaā€™s gripes tend not to be relatable or to have any sense of fun.

Reactions: 4
Oh god!!!!! Itā€™s gonna be a long year with her non bragging about her new house comments! She is definitely a moany one ! I think her figure is great and she is very pretty but I wouldnā€™t follow her for fashion tips at all! Also she knows she is pretty! And now this house is going to be a total bore šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Oh god!!!!! Itā€™s gonna be a long year with her non bragging about her new house comments! She is definitely a moany one ! I think her figure is great and she is very pretty but I wouldnā€™t follow her for fashion tips at all! Also she knows she is pretty! And now this house is going to be a total bore šŸ™„šŸ™„
So she doesnā€™t want people to know where she lives but then she has just given us a whole tour of every room in the new house, even that they sleep in the attic so if anyone fancies popping round Iā€™m the middle of the night they can probably quickly grab the car keys from the kitchen table and probably about 4 laptops?! Moronic!

Reactions: 4
Also Iā€™m no expert but that sounds like a huge amount of work!!! And I donā€™t understand why they need all those rooms for the 2 of them?!

So she doesnā€™t want people to know where she lives but then she has just given us a whole tour of every room in the new house, even that they sleep in the attic so if anyone fancies popping round Iā€™m the middle of the night they can probably quickly grab the car keys from the kitchen table and probably about 4 laptops?! Moronic!
I found it on Rightmove very easily

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.