Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s familiar with the ‘holiday’ side of Wales, but she’d get laughed out of most towns in South Wales for saying she’s Welsh 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just imagine all those women out there who are having a tough time and aren’t being sent free stuff. I might sound mean but there’s a lot of half sharing (I get it, anything to do with fertility is tough and private) but then ‘Ooh look a parcel of gifts’. It just doesn’t sit well with me. I don’t know what the right way to deal with things would be because when you put your life out there people feel you owe it to them to share which quite rightly you may not want to do. Maybe she gives lots of gifts away?! It’s been a crap year for so many people on many different levels but I think influencers and social media people probably have enough...(I’m not a terrible person, just an exhausted, fed up key worker!)

Does anyone have a link to the article where she discussed her fertility journey? I think I missed it.

Just imagine all those women out there who are having a tough time and aren’t being sent free stuff. I might sound mean but there’s a lot of half sharing (I get it, anything to do with fertility is tough and private) but then ‘Ooh look a parcel of gifts’. It just doesn’t sit well with me. I don’t know what the right way to deal with things would be because when you put your life out there people feel you owe it to them to share which quite rightly you may not want to do. Maybe she gives lots of gifts away?! It’s been a crap year for so many people on many different levels but I think influencers and social media people probably have enough...(I’m not a terrible person, just an exhausted, fed up key worker!)
You're forgiven--sometimes it's just the stress talking. We've all been there.

Does anyone have a link to the article where she discussed her fertility journey? I think I missed it.

You're forgiven--sometimes it's just the stress talking. We've all been there.
Thanks. I think it is the stress talking! 🤯 I feel for her with what she’s going through and I’d hate to feel I was in the Instagram goldfish bowl with stuff like this, like she must do.

She’s behaving as if she’s the only one to have ever had a crappy experience moving house. 5 months so far it’s taken them. Mine took a year and I did it all on my own!!

Reactions: 3
So let me understand this, Anna went on about how buying a property would stretch them so much financially and the mortgage payments would be so high. But they aren’t selling their current property and she mentioned they own another property where her furniture has been stored?

Also, 5 months doesn’t seem so long for the UK. A lot of people are stuck in chains etc for A year.

Reactions: 6
So let me understand this, Anna went on about how buying a property would stretch them so much financially and the mortgage payments would be so high. But they aren’t selling their current property and she mentioned they own another property where her furniture has been stored?

Also, 5 months doesn’t seem so long for the UK. A lot of people are stuck in chains etc for A year.
Wondering also how they have got a mortgage if boyfriend is on furlough. And it’s a mortgage on a third property by the sounds of it 😮

Yes, when she said her stuff was in storage elsewhere, I was like 🤔

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it a little strange she refers to her boyfriend’s properties as ‘theirs’.
Sometimes I think she’s a little too desperate to push this image of ‘they’ all the time.

Does anyone else find it a little strange she refers to her boyfriend’s properties as ‘theirs’.
Sometimes I think she’s a little too desperate to push this image of ‘they’ all the time.
I hadn’t noticed that 😂 she seems like a really full on, intense gf. A bit like mollie campsie.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.