Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I found it too but didn’t want to be the one to announce it 🤣. Bloody nice house I love it to be fair! I actually feel a bit chuffed for her.

Didn’t she say she was going to be discrete about the new house, as she has a stalker 🤔 I found it too, in 20 secs. Her need to show off got the better of her, over her own safety. Nice house, but it’s quite far out compared to St Albans, where they were renting, but them for 1 million, they wouldn’t have got as big a house in St A.

Reactions: 2
It is beautiful but I’m struggling to understand the need for such a big house with such a huge mortgage (her words) when he is apparently always working away. Surely she’s going to feel quite lonely in it all on her own as it is a little bit out of the way.

Reactions: 1
So she doesn’t want people to know where she lives but then she has just given us a whole tour of every room in the new house, even that they sleep in the attic so if anyone fancies popping round I’m the middle of the night they can probably quickly grab the car keys from the kitchen table and probably about 4 laptops?! Moronic!
This is the woman who gleefully posted going away on a skiing trip with the ex (Gus?) leaving her old flat empty and then was shocked to come home to a break in :rolleyes:

Absolutely gorgeous house - fingers crossed for her that they get their dream of having children as it will be amazing for a family house

Also agreed how scarily easy it is to find on rightmove

When she moved into their last place she said she wasn’t going to show much of their house because it wasn’t just hers, she had to share it with the BF so it wasn’t fair on him and they wanted to keep it private. Seems she’s forgotten about that this time around because she’s intent on showing off!!
Scary that you’ve found it online, I hope they have good security. At least it won’t be on Rightmove for much longer

Reactions: 1
Oh dear! I feel a bit sorry for her I wonder if he gives her a bit of a telling off 🧐. Everyone else shows of their houses! But guess it’s safer to wait until it’s removed from Rightmove.

Her BF doesn't follow her home account and pretty sure she told us he muted her other one, it must have been this thread.

Reactions: 3
Lol at Anna going on stories to mention the security system being installed today.

gotta protect those guitars and car keys 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whether it’s true or not she should have good security - we all know her address, what expensive things she owns, that her partner works away (when gigs restart) and will know when she’s in the office or at events.

I’m just here because I’m nosy AF but it’s nectar to wannabe burglars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.