Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she will get married anytime soon with the current situation.
She has talked about her fertilities issues and they are trying.
I didn’t think she treated her followers like idiots until she started to talk about the online dating app they met FOR CELEBRETIES!!!!!!! Please !!!!
I know we are on lockdown but her page seems very boring lately
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I doubt she will get married anytime soon with the current situation.
She has talked about her fertilities issues and they are trying.
I didn’t think she treated her followers like idiots until she started to talk about the online dating app they met FOR CELEBRETIES!!!!!!! Please !!!!
I know we are on lockdown but her page seems very boring lately
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
ohhh pleeeeeeaseeee!!!How the hell did she get on that?that’s hilarious 😂😂I unfollowed her ages ago for exactly that reason - serious notions about herself! How old is she?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she insinuate on her q&a that her ex owed her money??!
ohhh pleeeeeeaseeee!!!How the hell did she get on that?that’s hilarious 😂😂I unfollowed her ages ago for exactly that reason - serious notions about herself! How old is she?
I think she said her and her bf got referrals from “sleb” friends to get on the app. 🙄🙄

Also, think she’s 34 or 35??

Last edited:
I not sure why but I started to feel a bit sorry for her during the Q&A and thought she’d redeemed herself a tad and the contradictory skincare advice / friends chemical supplements that’s she’s clearly not taking, was a distant memory.

Quite shocked about the celebrity dating app how on earth? Let alone her - how is a roadie on there?

I wonder who she got to ask the height question?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Didn’t she insinuate on her q&a that her ex owed her money??!

I think she said her and her bf got referrals from “sleb” friends to get on the app. 🙄🙄

Also, think she’s 34 or 35??
Yes she did imply that her ex owed her money. The thing with Anna that I find annoying is that she implies a lot, and I guess I am of the opinion either say nothing at all or actually respond. Same with all the fertility stuff, you can't possibly expect to say something really vague and not expect people to ask more questions. She seems to like to brag a lot about her fiancee - I have no idea who he is or if he is brag worthy but it just comes across a bit desperate to me. OMG I can't believe I nabbed him vibes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes she did imply that her ex owed her money. The thing with Anna that I find annoying is that she implies a lot, and I guess I am of the opinion either say nothing at all or actually respond. Same with all the fertility stuff, you can't possibly expect to say something really vague and not expect people to ask more questions. She seems to like to brag a lot about her fiancee - I have no idea who he is or if he is brag worthy but it just comes across a bit desperate to me. OMG I can't believe I nabbed him vibes.
I get these vibes too. Can’t put my finger on it but I always feel like she thinks she’s a bit superior or is just a bit pleased with herself, but not in a wholesome,
confident way but more of a superior with bitchy undertones way?! I’ve done a rubbish job of describing it!

Reactions: 5
The way she says her bf uses all her hair/body/face products. I’m pretty sure she encourages him to do, so not sure what the point of her telling us is?
She said she’s been giving him facials.
I’m getting total needy, would-do-anything-and-everything for her bf vibes.

Why does she think she’s welsh when she’s not? And also she’s talking about her bracelet making again but I thought she was selling all the equipment etc recently?.

Why does she think she’s welsh when she’s not? And also she’s talking about her bracelet making again but I thought she was selling all the equipment etc recently?.
She/her will say anything to sound slightly more interesting/unique/speshullll :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.