Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Anna. You got the tree out of the loft on your own? Well done, you!
I went and picked my tree the other day, drove home with it with the trunk hitting the interior light above the interior mirror. I then pulled it out of the car, carried it up the drive and into the house and put it in the stand. It’s 8’ tall.
I got everything out of the loft myself because I live alone.
Why is she so pathetic when “my husband” isn’t there? I get on with it. I don’t post stories on the internet wanting praise (until now 😏)
Do you really need 3 trees if it’s that much hassle? Some people can’t even afford a tree this year.

B67D5835-2196-45C0-A0FA-72EC29BFCA34.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Missed the three tree story, too busy laughing at her posting this.
The over consumption and encouragement of spending and greed promoted by the influencer gang but little miss hoity reckons if us plebs don't buy a dress for Christmas then the planet will be saved.

#eyeroll #seriously!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She’s really good friends with Carrie Johnson!!!!!!
I wonder if they talk about husbands đŸ˜±

Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely embarrassing, the way she showcases her friendship with Carrie. We don’t care, we aren’t jealous , we aren’t impressed . We just think you are a desperately sad, attention seeking , insecure individual who seeks validation through a photo app. Jog on Anna, you are one of the most insincere individuals.

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely embarrassing, the way she showcases her friendship with Carrie. We don’t care, we aren’t jealous , we aren’t impressed . We just think you are a desperately sad, attention seeking , insecure individual who seeks validation through a photo app. Jog on Anna, you are one of the most insincere individuals.
Exactly my thoughts when I saw this post. The kid is one so isn’t going to read your birthday wishes; your mate and her husband seem to have done everything to protect their kids privacy. Why oh why would you post this photo on your account? You aren’t doing it to gain your mate followers as she is private. This is all about attention on you Anna, ‘look who my mate is everyone’. If I was Carrie I wouldn’t be hanging around with someone trying to use my kids first birthday for Insta influence!

I would keep it classy by sending a card and gift, maybe a whatts app message too but I would keep it all off social media.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Aww god love her. There's honestly no worse feeling. This time of year as well makes it harder. Hope her husband is home soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel bad for her. She may have many faults, but she really cared about Lopez and unlike a lot of the Insta crowd, really looked after him well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.