Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she flip flop between saying she’s no money, then wanting to change her wardrobe?

E1FCED27-8DB1-4C8D-A35D-4D1BE91F4D4B.png

Has she realised those maxi dresses with puffy sleeves don’t suit her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£800 for a coat ‘isn’t that bad’ and if she wasn’t worrying about the heating ( as if ) she’d have bought it? She can’t be worrying about the heating that much if she *actually* considered spending £800 on a coat just on a random wim. I am by no means bad off - we do perfectly fine but don’t try and be relatable to us by saying you worry about that sort of thing, when she most likely does not if spending that kind of cash, on a random Saturday afternoon at the end of January.

Reactions: 10
‘This is a spare room’ - of which I have many!
Yeah but the poor love has to suffer the horrific indignity of living with spotlights in the ceiling. I mean how she deals with this challenging situation I will never know. Poor soul.🙄

Reactions: 7
Yeah but the poor love has to suffer the horrific indignity of living with spotlights in the ceiling. I mean how she deals with this challenging situation I will never know. Poor soul.🙄
#prayforanna 🥱

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.