Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just nonchalantly slipping in a birthday greeting from Carrie Johnson
30A178C3-4A34-41B8-A0BD-034D90CEE3B1.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She has used Soho instead of soup on her story, one of the most ironic spelling errors ever. Desperately trying to partner up with M&S, she is SO tone deaf, why would you want to brag about your mate, who is married to one of the most dangerous , narcissistic PM’s this country has ever seen.

Reactions: 5
“Sadly no Black Friday offers on my free coffee machine” yeah probably because they keep giving free ones to people like you! She is so tone deaf it’s ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Here we go again. Anyone would think she’s the first person to ever be at home during renovations 🙄

View attachment 1754811

Imagine her telling the workers no they bloody well cannot have a cup of tea until she's taken a photo of a pot of soup because her desperate bid to carve out a super fun and quirky niche series vastly outstrips their need for comfort and hydration. PAL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did she ever report if those JS health capsules for bloating worked? How can she tell when she’s having the fat melting procedure on her stomach?!

Reactions: 4
She’s so unlikeable when she’s showing off that Bobbi Brown set 😬
☝Fixed it for you!
It was the chat about Australia being crap except they have some caramel Cadbury treats that she likes that made me roll my eyes. Especially when it appears they are sold in B&M. (Poor posh mite having to downgrade to a trip there, how utterly horrific!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep calling them spotlights? They look like down lights to me. I might reply to her story and let her know the difference between the two.

3B94B9ED-5C5A-42A7-8C6E-BECF32B823F3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.