Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she is desperately trying to blag a new bag and pondering if she should spend £400 on repairing a bag . Her lack of ability to read the room, never ceases to astonish me. How she holds down any form of career advising clients on media campaigns is comical ( & embarrassing) …

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is she going on about?! I think she actually is realising is that we’ve all wised up to the influencers!

Reactions: 5
She’s talking about influencer marketing and how it’s changed since the pandemic, something about a funnel and it being really hard now?! She reposted Candace Braitwaites video and it’s a reaction to that.

Reactions: 3
What is she saying please? I can’t look as she blocked me a little while ago!
She did some stories where she ranted about how frustrating influencing is because brands are being too prescriptive with how they ask influencers to create content, then the content doesn't work and brands are expecting results but not getting them.

All of which could be interesting but she sounds like a spoilt brat when explaining this, as she has all the answers and isn't being listened to. There was some random funnel explanation too and she complained that influencers are putting up their rates.

Anyway she followed that up with some responses written feedback she got in response to the stories, unsurprisingly her response is that she is right and everyone else is wrong. If you don't like something unfollow- this is how she sums things up.

Considering she works in influencing I thought some of the feedback was on point and worth listening to but the smug married one knows everything!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that Sage wanted to ‘work’ with this disingenuous leech

Reactions: 2
I don’t care what she or any other influencer says; they know exactly what they are doing when they ask for recommendations/say they have run out of their favourite brand of whatever. Disgusting of Sage, those machines are expensive!

Reactions: 8
I don’t care what she or any other influencer says; they know exactly what they are doing when they ask for recommendations/say they have run out of their favourite brand of whatever. Disgusting of Sage, those machines are expensive!
I think that one was about £450

Reactions: 1
She didn’t know who Nile Rodger’s is?! But married someone in the music bizz?! 😂 (I’m a disco queen 🪩 and she likes Ed sheeran, so, makes sense as to why she wouldn’t know who he is 🥴…)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.