Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always comes across as so superior - not sure what you peasants can access.
Oh and would you all look at the new sofa I am ordering, my designer handbag just lying casually on the sofa…did you spot it? Did you?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always comes across as so superior - not sure what you peasants can access.
she is talking absolute bollocks. Wisley is open to everyone, you just can get in with paying an entrance fee if you are a member of the RHS. Anyone can go, it’s not exclusive.
she is not special

Reactions: 6
Oh god, I just have to be bitchy about her new bathroom.

What was she thinking? Pale grey tiles, with a dark slate floor, with beige painted wood panelling with an oak (? different wood) vanity unit with brass fittings with some wicker accessories. Not one element works with any other element. What an absolute state.

And she's going on and on about rugs, 'to bring the square of the tiles through'. No Anna. No. The rugs look bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@mrs hippy yes!! I was waiting for someone to make a comment before I did 🤣 there are too many different colours/textures going on. 🫣 I thought she was starting an interior design course?! You’ve either got it, or you haven’t…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like a lot of expensive things that do not go together. Quite funny seeing as she was so scathing about the previous owners, and she has no taste herself!

@mrs hippy yes!! I was waiting for someone to make a comment before I did 🤣 there are too many different colours/textures going on. 🫣 I thought she was starting an interior design course?! You’ve either got it, or you haven’t…
And she really, really hasn't.

Looks like a lot of expensive things that do not go together. Quite funny seeing as she was so scathing about the previous owners, and she has no taste herself!
No taste and no interiors flair at all.

Please can somewhere share a picture of her bathroom, I’m blocked!
She hasn't done the big reveal yet 🥱.....so only have screen shot from her very boring rug story from yesterday
the dark slate floor tiles are just so incongruous with the rest of the bathroom
your not in Wales now y'know Anna 😂
A8BAD5F0-178E-4B2E-83AE-C33671A55DDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She hasn't done the big reveal yet 🥱.....so only have screen shot from her very boring rug story from yesterday
the dark slate floor tiles are just so incongruous with the rest of the bathroom
your not in Wales now y'know Anna 😂
View attachment 2044918
Thank you! That looks incredibly dull, none of it goes together. Very mismatched and not in a good way

All the money she blows on Armish style dresses and she won't spend on a rug but might get two cheap one sewn together. Eh? I'd spend on the rug loved!!!
Although how she thinks a rug will put the look together is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The flooring is modern, the bath is period and the vanity is dated. None of it sits together well and Anna isn’t stylish enough to create a mismatched eclectic room.

Awful! And how utterly rude she was about the previous owner’s taste!

All the money she blows on Armish style dresses and she won't spend on a rug but might get two cheap one sewn together. Eh? I'd spend on the rug loved!!!
Although how she thinks a rug will put the look together is beyond me!
The way she was going on about it….. actually whenever she talks about anything am like wow you have way too much time on your hands! 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.