Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but the poor love has to suffer the horrific indignity of living with spotlights in the ceiling. I mean how she deals with this challenging situation I will never know. Poor soul.šŸ™„
Iā€™m sick of hearing about them. šŸ¤Æ

I wonder who/what she is talking about in the last paragraph.

F67431BC-D173-4648-BC2E-3C8D5332DE2D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe mother of daughters???
Good point. Lol I wonder what happened to her. Her hole husband blocked me after the woman's day gate, can't say I've bothered to look since.

Why is Anna constantly "downsizing" her wardrobe (with tags on btw) but buys SO much tit.

Those "cheap" lamps looks exactly that, cheap as duck and she could get the same tat for half the price.

And I'm still laughing at the no philtrum comment. That plus her tadpole eyebrows are why she looks so odd.

Reactions: 4
But doesnā€™t it mean if anyone does click it, she will get a kickback for the next 30 days on anything they buy on Amazon?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder if those vinted sales contributed towards the loafers. I do like them, just canā€™t be doing with how she flip flops between being skint and then in the next breath, treats herself to something.

Is she still with her mum? Maybe she contributed towards them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
8AEFF54A-1C39-4DEE-90D8-B370600D2ABF.png

Reactions: 1
Updated bio and sheā€™s included soup
To be honest her daily lunch soup is currently the most interesting thing about her and the only content that she doesnā€™t seem to be moaning In!

Surprised she didnā€™t mention that she is besties with the exPMā€™s wife in her bio.

• Haha
To be honest her daily lunch soup is currently the most interesting thing about her and the only content that she doesnā€™t seem to be moaning In!

Surprised she didnā€™t mention that she is besties with the exPMā€™s wife in her bio.
I mean her soup obsession is also beyond boring - soup is literally the most boring food ever - if you insist on talking about your lunch at least make it look appetising or interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.