Anna Eleri Hart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did you say she blocked you if you blocked her…? You’re not making sense.
I thought she'd blocked me after she'd messaged me as I couldn't see her IG !....I didn't want her messaging me again, so I blocked her

Reactions: 1
It’s the way she thinks she can intimidate people into silence . What’s humorous is that one roof social has 4.5k followers . For an agency providing strategic guidance on social media campaigns that’s embarrassing. But, not surprising given that any brand worth its salts would check her IG and run a mile . I haven’t forgotten her awful campaign against the previous owners of her house . It was becoming defamatory. Ridiculing and slandering them . Extraordinary.

Reactions: 9
It’s the way she thinks she can intimidate people into silence . What’s humorous is that one roof social has 4.5k followers . For an agency providing strategic guidance on social media campaigns that’s embarrassing. But, not surprising given that any brand worth its salts would check her IG and run a mile . I haven’t forgotten her awful campaign against the previous owners of her house . It was becoming defamatory. Ridiculing and slandering them . Extraordinary.
I just skimmed through the old thread and saw she posted something about you as well. I’d forgotten about that.

I hope the more she posts about tattle, the more people she drives here and reads about her 🫢

Reactions: 5
Christ, fancies herself as a skinfluencer but recommending "very very very good" nose pore strips.

"can't buy omeprazole without a prescription in the UK" - yes, yes you can you dolt.

Bestie doesn't fact check much before posting despite her claims at being a social media expert.

Reactions: 3
God, she is drowning us in stories…. We have the poor man’s Judith Charmers in our midst . I do laugh at her ramblings, she really thinks she is some gritty global influencer. When in fact she is a bored housewife , in the crap part of Hertfordshire desperate to affiliate herself with one of the worst prime ministers the country has ever seen .. oh Anna 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
See she has finally got Carrie in a photo on her grid! #missionaccomplished

• Haha
Reactions: 4
literally dying of second hand embarrassment… poor Carrie . The exploitation is real ! Anna, for the avoidance of doubt.
a) we know you know Carrie
b) we are not jealous nor interested
c) you do not need to contact our places of work or families because of this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Anna, thanks for the current update
a) yes you are at Babbington House
b) yes we are confused that you need to relax
c) yes we know you own a Louis Vuitton bag
d) photography inside any soho house property is forbidden because they don’t want the privacy of their celebrity clients diminished. Please refresh yourself with the protocol
e) we remain unimpressed, and still believe this does not require HR, long lost cousins in New Zealand , our bank manager or similar to be informed .

Reactions: 11
To be fair I think my HR would be in full agreement that she does not need a relaxing break given she’s been on holiday and to a festival and her ‘job’ equates to playing on social media while her husband funds her life. She’s so lazy and entitled it’s hilarious.

I love how not a single person took any notice of her last ‘I know who you are’ tantrum. No one cares!
---

Reactions: 8
Thank you Anna for so generously linking the skims website on your page . Given that skims are probably the most highly publicised shape wear in history, the horse has definitely bolted for you to influence us . Thanks anyway x

• Haha
Reactions: 2