Anna Eleri Hart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preggars or not she’ll be kicking off any minute about all this speculation chat!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just looked up the place they're at ... normal people pay upwards of £1000 plus a night
Dinner b&b and 60 min massage
Oh sorry - that's per couple

Not surprised Biden gifted this to her as nobody is buying it are they?
Probably got a huge pile of them to give away. It is doing nothing for her, it looks like a cheap fleecy blanket from B&M that has been crafted into a coat.
Alex ‘The Frugality’ Stedman has also been gifted one. I think it’s this season’s ‘statement’ item from Boden so you’ll see it a lot and then be able to buy it on Vinted nice and cheap when they offload them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Anna gets any backlash when she posts stories with Carrie regarding Carrie’s husband partying during lockdown when people were dying.

Reactions: 2
Her current stories claiming that she is here for the freebies and has no shame , confirms all we already knew about this narcissistic freeloader. The bit I don’t get is why there is any brand engagement at all. It screams of the Tory PPE scandal during Covid . It’s mates. When there are people genuinely desperately struggling financially, and she just wants more, more and more. Unpleasant, unkind , thoughtless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, she clearly hasn’t been an Ndulge member her for very long, as they have been sending you gifts on your birthday for years now. (Coming from a space nk veteran).
As if she thought they would send them for free to her as well 😂 The grabbiness is relentless. Why does she need more free stuff? I think she’s unhappy deep down.

I wish she would stop posting about this dreadful puppy. All her moaning and stuff. Not interested at all in puppy content.

sorry I know I’ll rot in hell but I can’t get those cargo trousers out of my mind. What on earth was she thinking?

Glad to see she is still as tone deaf as ever. Massive ASOS order the size of a duvet and bathing in the silence of her house ( she is married with a dog hardly Glastonbury in the kitchen ) so weird for someone who claims to be a social media expert 😂🤷‍♀️
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's saying on her substack that "I think I’ve come to understand that having less really does give you more." Sso surprised re the ASOS haul!

Have unfollowed on IG

• Haha