Anna Eleri Hart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor lamb doesn't know how to cope with sunny weather in September!!! Everyone knows the week that schools go back is always lovely and sunny because it isn't sodding Autumn yet- the nights aren't dark, the leaves aren't turning it's the end of summer but it is still summer.

Influencers live their lives according to what content they can create, packing and changing clothes being some of the content they all seem to love. Just enjoy wearing appropriate clothing for the weather and stop moaning. Get the Andy Pandy dress out and enjoy it.

Reactions: 4
This post🙄
I would be surprised if influencers left the tables and chairs. How can they not be aware of how grabby they all are. Of course they took the flowers, they probably pocketed the napkins, cutlery and glassware.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The stories did seem grotesque they have no interest in the brand they all just seemed out for what they can get. That Ivy coco person is still the worst.

Reactions: 4
Her spare room redecoration amongst other rooms reminds me of an old fashioned B&B. She seems to try to put every trend and item of furniture she can find in them making them look so dated. Her whole ascetic is so old for her age. Just my opinion Anna before you report me to the police and my employer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the hell would have a sink next to a bed. She whizzed passed that window so we couldn’t see that she is not located in acres of woodland but a built up suburban road on the wrong side of town !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s pregnant! The boob shots yesterday and zoom in on the Sweaty Betty top!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Might not be appropriate but are half the comments on the thread? I hope she is, her form seems to be up too.
Call me suspicious, but the only posts you have ever posted on tattle are these ones 🤔. I agree that speculation about anyone being pregnant isn’t appropriate.

Reactions: 3
I think it might be the Johnson baby christening/baptism ! I find the whole clucking round Johnson's 3rd wife odd - they got together while his 2nd wife was going through cancer treatment. Also find the hypocrisy of a Catholic Church marrying them pretty nauseating.

Reactions: 5
I’m not entirely sure how I’m meant to prove I’m not Anna but I’m not Anna 😂 wtf sorry for defending a woman’s fertility problems! to me it’s just not appropriate. it’s also not my first post on this thread or any other 🤔

I’m not entirely sure how I’m meant to prove I’m not Anna but I’m not Anna 😂 wtf sorry for defending a woman’s fertility problems! to me it’s just not appropriate. it’s also not my first post on this thread or any other 🤔
I was talking about the person that made the fertility comment, not you? I agree the poster who is new shouldn’t have posted about fertility problems. Fishy a new poster has posted about her being pregnant don’t you think?

She’s still so young and I do think that despite the fertility issues they’ve had I can’t see her stopping ivf treatment, even if she has breaks to recover mentally and physically from the heartache.

I was talking about the person that made the fertility comment, not you? I agree the poster who is new shouldn’t have posted about fertility problems. Fishy a new poster has posted about her being pregnant don’t you think?
Ah, sorry! Misread it!! That is a bit fishy, I also can’t see anything on her insta that would suggest such a thing so seems a bit of an odd thing to speculate on.

Reactions: 1