Anna Eleri Hart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying on her substack that "I think I’ve come to understand that having less really does give you more." Sso surprised re the ASOS haul!
She is literally one of the most ridiculous “ influencers “ on IG . The bullshit is so transparent…

Reactions: 5
Oh wow …. Her Substack
---
IMG_0795.jpeg

---
Literally who does she think she is . Head of the MI5 . She is absolutely delusional. I won’t be spending a fiver to hear about her failed IVF. Because a) we have all had our struggles and don’t have the desire nor need to profiteer from it . b) she is so absolutely self indulgent I think it would send me mad . There are humans all over the world who suffer unimaginable events . But she always suffers the worst . And yes Anna, I have been through really horrific stuff before you publicly hound me. Contact my internet provider , bank , employer , dna records , long lost family in Outer Mongolia . I hope you find a way of accessing happiness without the need to bring other people down and bully them into silence . You choose to publicise your life .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just found Anna, could someone be so kind as to give me the tl;dr?

I've got - husband, dog, lovely house, influencer with full time job, London-ish based. Any major scandals? 😄

I’m a casual observer from a distance. Here’s what I’ve picked up:

Dreadful fashun (Andy Pandy x Victorian ghost)

BFFs with Carrie Johnson

Goes postal on anyone who asks questions or mild criticism (doxxes and/or contacts employers)

Has a long and ongoing fertility journey, for which-despite all the above- she has my deepest sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im Surprised she has any followers as she blocks them all!
She buys them ….
---
The incessant references to Carrie are excruciatingly embarrassing. Persistently alining yourself with one of the worst Prime Minister’s on record , is comical . I would keep it under wraps . Moreover, anyone with ANY class keeps “ famous “ friends incredibly discreetly under wraps. Anna possesses zero class / decorum .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anna talks utter shite…. There is no way she likes Katie from Comedowntothewoods interior style. Katie (the scrounger) loves garish neon signs and Pom Pom crap. The pair of them evidently have the same agent and been told to butt lick each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wait, can someone tell me - her posts this morning featuring the perfume brand Bastille. Is that an ad?? I can't see it shown as an ad anywhere. She mentioned their PR team, so maybe it's just a freebie that she doesn't have to flog if she doesn't want to?? :unsure::unsure::unsure: