Anna Eleri Hart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To view Anna’s stories use an anon viewer like this:

She can see who views her stories and will be watching for non-followers.

She has stayed just this side of doxing which is illegal.

She's very hurt that you've suggested her stripy tent makes her look like a windbreaker. You should have just looked at the tent and moved on rather than make suggestions about said tents resemblance to a windbreaker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's very hurt that you've suggested her stripy tent makes her look like a windbreaker. You should have just looked at the tent and moved on rather than make suggestions about said tents resemblance to a windbreaker.
Of all the things to get worked up about!

Reactions: 2
She really is a narcissist isn’t she, cannot bear to be criticised. She is utterly irate that anyone has dared to say anything against her. What is she going to say if cariad takes her up on her offer of emailing her? How dare you not like my billowy dress boohoo I’m telling your employer. How out of interest would she have made the connection between the insta and tattle accounts?

Reactions: 6
I've just seen what she's posted - doxxing me...what a delight!....btw Anna, I'm retired and husband is self employe!
Wtf is she talking about? She thinks she's going to email your employer? Has your husband heard anything?

Bestie has gone off the deep end again. :ROFLMAO:

I have reported her before, she is the one in breach of IG guidelines. No one else. Don’t post about yourself if you don’t want opinions . She will gladly show the Ex PM of the UK’s child on IG for her own narcissistic gain ( making the child vulnerable and exposed ) yet no one is allowed to comment on her dress. Why brands work with her is beyond me. She is highly unprofessional, and an online bully . Insanity
---
Why she thinks any employer gives two shits about someone saying you look like crap in a dress is beyond me . She is so close to the wind. I have reported her . She has done this so many times & it is not ok

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have reported her before, she is the one in breach of IG guidelines. No one else. Don’t post about yourself if you don’t want opinions . She will gladly show the Ex PM of the UK’s child on IG for her own narcissistic gain ( making the child vulnerable and exposed ) yet no one is allowed to comment on her dress. Why brands work with her is beyond me. She is highly unprofessional, and an online bully . Insanity
---
Why she thinks any employer gives two shits about someone saying you look like crap in a dress is beyond me . She is so close to the wind. I have reported her . She has done this so many times & it is not ok

The only people that she should be mad at is her friends and family for not staging an intervention over that circus tent dress.

This is the same Anna who declared she'd have someone banned from instagram for commenting she didn't suit shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t suit shorts, I don’t suit hot pants , I am not thin - that’s life !

• Heart
I stoppped following her because she wasn’t even worth a hate follow. But saw on Mummysflippinhouse that she had called out tattle and doxed someone. Then I don’t see any of her other besties jumping on the bandwagon. Is that because they don’t want to draw attention to the fact that they have tattle threads? Don’t need anyone else coming here? I mean you don’t see Boris on the phone to disgruntled Mr Farquhar from the daily mails comments section boss, telling them that he’s jolly annoyed that Mr Farquhar said that Boris suit is in need of an iron and he looks terribly unkempt. I mean I know my boss would defo sack me on the spot. The problem is if you want to be “famous” then people are going to have opinions.

Reactions: 4
Oh she's in Orlando now - prepare for the incoming crappy comments about how most tourists don't see the real place, disdain at anyone visiting a theme park (unless she does, then it'll be done ironically) and how she, and only she, knows the best restaurants.

And that feet pic was a JUMP SCARE :oops:

• Haha
Oh she's in Orlando now - prepare for the incoming crappy comments about how most tourists don't see the real place, disdain at anyone visiting a theme park (unless she does, then it'll be done ironically) and how she, and only she, knows the best restaurants.

Clearly spent her first day by the pool catching up on tattle! 😂

• Haha

And we are off …

Attachments

• Haha