Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories from this Austrian clinic or whatever that place is are just honestly triggering. What is that??? I thought in 2020 we are past all the magical diets and detoxes and scammy supplements that even kids in primary school know that our organisms do the detox job on their own. No person who is leading a decent lifestyle needs it, and I would say even more - such "diet" or "detox" how it's nicely put, causes more harm than good. And she is promoting this heavily on her Instagram platform with plenty of followers - who, as we have seen already, do not really think critically or realistically most of the time - and therefore are more prone to copy her behaviour or stupid ideas. And my second screenshot - seriously, what's that? Is it also a part of this so called detox? It's the same menu everyday? Where is the diversity???
What the f is this? Is she at a psychiatric ward? Not even the jobless in America eat such poor food that she’s being sponsored to eat. Why is this considered elegant? Educated people and non-educated people don’t eat like this. It’s common sense. Plus, ONLY potatoes for lunch? What is this, Soviet Union WWII and nobody has food?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm giving it a break, but one last thing for today: Aija comes across as that lady that eyes every other lady who's in the same room to the point of uncomfortness, searching for any kind of flaw in others in order to feed her ego and reassure herself she's the crème de la crème in there. And if she finds a lady that's bold enough to politely scold her (and some are able to do it almost imperceptibly), she then plays the victim by claiming it's jealousy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The cheap men video was also recorded in the same hotel room.
Looks like we were completely right her work trip to Turkey being for shooting videos in a nice setting.
something must have happened in Geneva and she obviously cant shoot there anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She for once in her life combed her hair and had a blow dry so she milked that for 25 videos in her lonely little hotel room in turkey.
She is so negative in all her content and looks like an angry babuskha. LOA must not work very well for her.
Maybe she tortures herself with this weird anorexic food because she misses the USSR food from mother Russia and now enjoys her rationed two potatoes a day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The cheap men video was also recorded in the same hotel room.
Looks like we were completely right her work trip to Turkey being for shooting videos in a nice setting.
something must have happened in Geneva and she obviously cant shoot there anymore.
As someone already mentioned here a while ago, there is lockdown in her Canton. From what I know, all the bars, restaurants, gyms, swimming pools, fitness centres, clubs etc. are closed in Geneva. Schools remain open, but I don't know how it looks like when it comes to hotels - maybe they are closed too, and that's why she couldn't do it there anymore. So she used the fact that there are still flights available, the border with France is still open, and is just travelling around, when the Canton she lives in is one of the most - if not the most - affected by Covid. So elegant, Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She just said this. “If your face is a little more negative try to soften it up” .... that’s soft, Anna? Wow, so feminine.
I don’t watch her videos anymore as I don’t want to give her views and I feel they really just repeat earlier videos and have zero substance. I hate the new format too, whoever advised her to be “energetic” on camera vs when she used to sit in a chair and just chat has screwed her over, she looks manic half the time now. The straighter hair makes her extensions super obvious too.

Also this bish saying make your face less negative - she’s the most negative person out there! Maybe focus on controlling what comes out of your mouth more? She’s voluntarily paid thousands to go and detox and what does she do? Complain about how little she’s being fed! What did you expect Anna, please stfu 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As someone already mentioned here a while ago, there is lockdown in her Canton. From what I know, all the bars, restaurants, gyms, swimming pools, fitness centres, clubs etc. are closed in Geneva. Schools remain open, but I don't know how it looks like when it comes to hotels - maybe they are closed too, and that's why she couldn't do it there anymore. So she used the fact that there are still flights available, the border with France is still open, and is just travelling around, when the Canton she lives in is one of the most - if not the most - affected by Covid. So elegant, Anna.
What I dont get - she‘s scammed enough money to at least make one nice corner for filming at home. No matter how crappy her apartment should be.

• Heart
What I dont get - she‘s scammed enough money to at least make one nice corner for filming at home. No matter how crappy her apartment should be.
Don't forget that she doesn't show or film in her apartment because of pRiVaCy - the same kind of privacy that doesn't stop her from showing almost every other aspect of her life, including her buttcheeks, menu with prices and dancing on the table lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't forget that she doesn't show or film in her apartment because of pRiVaCy - the same kind of privacy that doesn't stop her from showing almost every other aspect of her life, including her buttcheeks, menu with prices and dancing on the table lol
Just checked on booking.com: Four Seasons Geneva is bookable right now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just checked on booking.com: Four Seasons Geneva is bookable right now
Imagine if they caught on to her filming in there and banned her 😁 probably unlikely but I don’t think she’s actually filmed there for a significant amount of time, there must be a reason why.

I think she’s probably gone away despite being able to film in Geneva simply because she will be bored of not being able to do much (especially because her entire instagram is about being seen in places), like the majority of us in a pandemic right now. The level of entitlement she has never fails to astound me.

Reactions: 9
Imagine if they caught on to her filming in there and banned her 😁 probably unlikely but I don’t think she’s actually filmed there for a significant amount of time, there must be a reason why.

I think she’s probably gone away despite being able to film in Geneva simply because she will be bored of not being able to do much (especially because her entire instagram is about being seen in places), like the majority of us in a pandemic right now. The level of entitlement she has never fails to astound me.
Actually I think she has been traveling way more then usual during the pandemic, from June to now, i dont remember her traveling as frequently as this 2019. Just when you‘ll think that an affluent person will be elegant and considerate to stay at home and enjoy the perks and beauty of their elegant and highly affluent home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
For those of you not in Europe, most European countries have some form of lockdown at the moment with most places closed and hotels are opened for essential reasons only such as key workers (hospital staff, people working on infrastructure projects and so on).

Even genuinely wealthy people and celebs are not been so in your face at the moment as they know times are hard and tough for everyone right now.

Also hotels are cheaper at the moment due to different countries having isolating rules and so on. So it's never been a cheaper time to travel right now!

Reactions: 10

This video was uploaded a bit over an hour ago, has already hit 12k views
Great video! Thx for sharing! He was very objective and did a good job at using her own words against her.

It’s been a while since I watched her videos ..so I had forgotten how emotionally unintelligent she is.

I’m actually not against gold-digging, but the way Anna talks about the whole topic is incredibly immature and shows how stupid (psychologically) she truly is. If you’re looking for a provider man, do not follow her advice. Men aren’t as stupid as she paints them out to be. You will likely end up insecure & depressed (similar to her.. actually)!

As @laurensanchez has said many times before, no lady who’s married to a provider man would ever spill the real secrets (PUBLICLY) for many reasons. I can say this from personal experience. Second, you cannot “teach” someone else how to replicate whatever has worked for you. This alone is the reason why what Anna sells is a scam. (Yes, if you’ve been successful at this before you can provide a few tips.. but trust me, the stuff Anna shares is kindergarten/ elementary level “tips” compared to the kind of gems that you only learn with years (and years) of actual real life experience).

Sure, you can learn basic grooming, etiquette, style & self-care tips as well as maybe gain inspo on leveling up from her videos.. BUT don’t fool yourself. Those aren’t “secrets” and these are not unique to Anna Bey.. she’s replaceable 100%.

The real “secrets” are not accessible to her YET because she has not been married to a “high-caliber man” / a real PROVIDER for years & years.. I’m talking about the kind of man that makes it possible for you to look rested/ happy/ free of monetary worries & actually loves you for you. YES, those men exist. You learn through experience and Anna has no experience in this area.

I hope the ladies that follow her (and secretly read here) understand what I’m saying. Anna has not been married to a provider long enough (or at all) to have accumulated any “secrets” on how to BAG & KEEP a rich man. All the other stuff she teaches is just fluff to make you feel like you’re having a “transformation” and like you’re making “progress”. How many rich men have you dated since her course? How many of those men have you KEPT interested in you since you started watching her videos? (When I say INTERESTED, I mean: #1. they see you as irreplaceable, #2. they share their wealth with you, #3 they open up to you emotionally/ creating a strong bond with you).

Simply said, Anna doesn’t have any “secrets” that she can teach you because she hasn’t lived THAT LIFE yet ..(I’m talking LIVED.. not read about).. that which is necessary to GAIN what she wishes she knew! Anna hasn't even graduated from elementary school yet and she’s claiming to be able to teach you college level stuff! LAUGHABLE. You can smell her inexperience & immaturity from afar by the way she caries herself. Dating gives you some experience.. that’s all she has. She is NOT a KEPT WOMAN. She’s a workhorse who is constantly & desperately scrambling to find ways on how to scratch one more coin out of your hands. Look beyond the hotel backdrops she uses in her videos.. Do you really want the life she has?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So, let's estimate... if she's been productive in Bodrum, she'll have a bunch of videos from that hotel.
Then, if the diet is not too exhausting, she'll squeeze in a few videos with the Austrian landscape from her room (and since she had enough stamina for her Insta Stories, she'll probably be strong enough to do more videos of complaining).
I spy another trip in a month then.

It's not about not affording a nice corner at home. I think she might be either embarrassed to film in front of her alleged partner, or there's something fishy with her living situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Anna looks old, haggard and rough as a blonde haired blue eyed European I think she would really struggle to bag a millionaire looking like this
C179F351-DA32-41FB-9837-A47CA3E70D62.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Also hotels are cheaper at the moment due to different countries having isolating rules and so on. So it's never been a cheaper time to travel right now!
Just to drive the price difference home, some suites where I dropped 30-50k+ before and had to be reserved years before (Unless you had a friend :)) be reserved on short notice for a little over 1k. Most have chosen to not offer that anymore :p But doing lockdown in those suites were nice ~~~

Does Anna actually believe she has a soft face? All the fillers and the harsh thick skin make her look unnatural and unnatractive idk how she is teaching other women to look more feminine when she herself doesn’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I recall someone DM'ing me about her claiming to never accept sponsorships since "she doesn't need the money" and her primary business being her ladies. I was highly sceptical of that.
Yes I remember her mentioning that she is very selective when it comes to sponsorship because she doesn't want brands that would not benefit her dear elegant ladies or that they are not high standard, something around those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.