Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone get the side parting thing?

why?

maybe in her case, it’s to cover up her lack of hair (depth).

I think it’s childish.

A dry fast sums up how far she takes this.
If she is doing all this to look young, in order to attract a man - why is she working all the time? Where is her man?

is she hunting?
“Dating”?

as far as I can see she is intent on making money (herself). Why is she dry fasting if her main goal is to make money.

the man doesn’t seem to be even a secondary goal.

Reactions: 6
Hm, I don't know exactly how it works on Instagram, but if that's the case, shouldn't she make it clear and say that she is being sponsored?
She also claimed in one of her story, I don't know exactly what it was, but she said that she always makes clear if a story/post is sponsored.
But actually who knows and it's quite foolish to trust her.

Reactions: 9
Hm, I don't know exactly how it works on Instagram, but if that's the case, shouldn't she make it clear and say that she is being sponsored?
She also claimed in one of her story, I don't know exactly what it was, but she said that she always makes clear if a story/post is sponsored.
But actually who knows and it's quite foolish to trust her.
I recall someone DM'ing me about her claiming to never accept sponsorships since "she doesn't need the money" and her primary business being her ladies. I was highly sceptical of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The comment section under the new video is on fire! Even here people notice and comment how she is deleting negative comments. Guess deleting comments destroy the appetite, should be easier or Anna to hold on to her „medical“ diet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The fasting and "meals" that she is showing on her account...very irresponsible to be promoting this kind of behavior to her (often very young) viewers. I don't care if she "has a doctor overseeing her"

Reactions: 17
It may be a coincidence - probably is - but it's quite funny how she posts another story on how this diet is just temporary and she doesn't want to advertise it or recommend it to anyone blah blah blah

Maybe it really is just a coincidence that she clarified it after my post, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all given how insecure and controlling this woman is. I actually think she follows this thread.

Reactions: 10
The fasting and "meals" that she is showing on her account...very irresponsible to be promoting this kind of behavior to her (often very young) viewers. I don't care if she "has a doctor overseeing her"
We‘ve figured out that she is very inconsistent with what she shares and what she keeps private. She overshares on stuff she should really keep to herself

Reactions: 11
It may be a coincidence - probably is - but it's quite funny how she posts another story on how this diet is just temporary and she doesn't want to advertise it or recommend it to anyone blah blah blah

Maybe it really is just a coincidence that she clarified it after my post, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all given how insecure and controlling this woman is. I actually think she follows this thread.
But she does!
We've been noticing such behaviour for a couple of threads. Someone points something out and then, almost rightaway, she corrects herself or adopts what's said.
By the way, she's making me hate potatoes and I am a potato lover.

Reactions: 13
Her emsculpting sessions - does this mean she‘ll start posting „progress“ pics of her ass?
If she wants to grow it bigger she only needs to eat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still waiting for someone to expose the fraud angle. That she don’t have any right to claim what she claim about her social n economic “CreDentieAls”.

I feel like adding more points here:

About fashion: since I have part-time worked in fashion as a hobby, I know a lot about fabrics. I recognize that when she says "silk gets wrinkled easily", she must be talking about silk satin, at a fabric weight about 16mm-19mm--- one of the most commonly available type of silk. This gives aways that she's not familiar with fashion and fabrics, a major part of what she's teaching, she also does not regularly shop at more high-end places.
That is, I know fashion brands that focus more on fabrics would use more exclusive finish of silk so that they don't wrinkle. A lot of them don't even need you steam them to make them perfectly flat. They are beautiful. And Anna certainly has no knowledge of these things.

About budget: I personally have to choose among traveling, fashion and fine dining, with a large allowance. Most of my friends with wealthy parents are in similar situations. If Anna is getting an allowance from a man, it's unlikely she's able to afford all those things. In the beginning, I did get the sense that she was just trying to make some pocket money, as I had to tutor kids of family friends for some pocket money when I was younger. I still don't have evidence that she's purely relying on herself, but it does seem to be her main source of income.

About fine dining: she complains about fine dining/ high end hotel/ airline lounge meal in a way I had felt. Those food are not even as five times better as a usual meal although they might cost fifty times more. But I speak as someone who doesn't spend much on food, and I don't complain about them. Most of my money goes to traveling and fashion, since I am more passionate about them. I don't think she's going to those places as often--- not even as often as I do.

About her "elegant tips": a lot of them reminds me of a wannabe ex-boyfriend. I hide my family background in dating because I don't want to attract the wrong type of attention, and he was trying to pretend that he's having it. For instance, "only go to high-end places", "feeling cringed about cheap fabric", "feeling disgusted about drinking cow milk". This ex had done many things like that, and tried to shame me for thinking about things differently. (Well, I made mistakes dating weird guys when I was a teenager, but I am no longer like that.)

Finally, my relationship advice and wealth and general happiness in life: love is blind. Try not restrain your heart by eliminating someone just because your brain thinks they are not fancy (or of a certain race, background, or any superficial things like that).
Money is a difficult thing: not having enough of it brings serious problems, and having too much of it brings many other problems. Fighting with siblings over inheritance and giving up one's passion to work for family business are just two things I've seen happen. Do not sacrifice your own happiness for money, whether that means to marry someone just for money or to give up your passion to inherit a business.
I feel that the only way leading to true happiness is to follow your heart. Follow your passion for a career, hobbies, and love of your life.
Thank you Coco, for your insight and sharing your experiences. You’re a gem. 💎

Reactions: 3
Does she also not realise that it’s not elegant to be such a negative dark hearted individual? Further reflected in the thumbnail for 6 out of her last 10 YouTube vids having a photo of her face twisted in a face of disgust.

maybe add some positivity to your channel Anna instead of saying all the things people shouldn’t do (which you end up doing all the time anyway as shown by your Instagram stories and the way you behave in your Instagram lives - maybe that’s why you don’t do Instagram lives anymore cos you realised how masculine and awful you come across in comparison to the elegant ladies you have on there with you).

very hypocritical of her as well to be saying never returning favours makes people reject you. Her memory is very short, seeing as that other pink pill YouTuber gave her a lot of advice and tips on running these courses yet she wouldn’t even give the pink pill lady a shout out on her Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aija, it's not ratchet women who are staining your brand, but the grimaces you make in every thumbnail.
(But thanks for the Sunday laugh.)

Reactions: 12
Aija, it's not ratchet women who are staining your brand, but the grimaces you make in every thumbnail.
(But thanks for the Sunday laugh.)
Literally it’s like there’s an invisible pile of poo under her nose in video thumbnails.
She’s so negative and her heart is so twisted it’s difficult to hide

• Haha
I won’t watch the videos, everything about her to too ick. And the worst part is how everything with her is so negative! Dear Anna, I thought you practiced LOA. It’s about being positive! I mean, you are positively negative so. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.