Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What continues to disgust me about her is the way she has to milk every single non-event (like going to this medical facility) ..posting stories on IG with NO SUBSTANCE..mostly her complaining or making us watch her do basic human activities (walking, exercising, eating).

Why can’t she sit & tell her audience why she’s there (something basic but informative), what her room looks like, what her daily schedule consists of, what treatments she’s looking forward to AND WHY?.. SUBSTANCE Anna, SUBSTANCE.
Why are you so insecure about going live on IG with the comments on?

She never thinks about providing thoughtful content via her stories to her loyal audience.. Her money hungry ways are so obvious.. everything has to be monetize/ converted into some marketing CRAP. No one cares about your stupid rambling phodkhast, Anna. Plus by the time she’ll get to posting about it, the info about her experience at the facility will be STALE (old news).

If you’re going to tell your audience that you’re at this stupid facility, doesn’t it occur to you that you should share basic info like Who. What. Where. When. Why. How. If you weren’t so lazy & money hungry, this would all come naturally.

Dumb dumb. Greedy. Lazy. No substance. Attention seeking. Arrogant. Scammer.

1606154502107.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What continues to disgust me about her is the way she has to milk every single non-event (like going to this medical facility) ..posting stories on IG with NO SUBSTANCE..mostly her complaining or making us watch her do basic human activities (walking, exercising, eating).

Why can’t she sit & tell her audience why she’s there (something basic but informative), what her room looks like, what her daily schedule consists of, what treatments she’s looking forward to AND WHY?.. SUBSTANCE Anna, SUBSTANCE.

She never thinks about providing thoughtful content via her stories to her loyal audience.. Her money hungry ways are so obvious.. everything has to be monetize/ converted into some marketing CRAP. No one cares about your stupid rambling phodkhast, Anna. Plus by the time she’ll get to posting about it, the info about her experience at the facility will be STALE (old news).

If you’re going to tell your audience that you’re at this stupid facility, doesn’t it occur to you that you should share basic info like Who. What. Where. When. Why. How. If you weren’t so lazy & money hungry, this would all come naturally.

View attachment 321419
So.

Couldn't restrain myself and made a snarky comment regarding her never getting invited anywhere in a group.

One of the minions claimed there's been less events and that's why Anna hasn't been to any. Yet here for example one event in Zurich launching and Moet, Dior, and the like invited actual affluent women.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks so pissed off in her stories while wishing everyone a happy scammer-Monday on that treadmill. If her eyes could talk they’d tell you to go fcuk yourself. Why so angry Anna? To much time on tattle? :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 321419
@CherryBerry25 Kudos to everything you said, but can't stop laughing...
Whoever said there's like a pile of poo under her nose in every thumbnail... And now this pic. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So.

Couldn't restrain myself and made a snarky comment regarding her never getting invited anywhere in a group.

One of the minions claimed there's been less events and that's why Anna hasn't been to any. Yet here for example one event in Zurich launching and Moet, Dior, and the like invited actual affluent women.

WOW! What a contrast! Moet / Dior parties versus prison food at a cold medical facility. Our dear eleghaaannt Aija is never invited anywhere.. I wonder why? :unsure::LOL:

Soon she’ll be too old to be on anyone’s guest list. Not age shaming just making a point of the fact that she chooses to teach others to use their “femininity” to get what they “deserve” and yet..here she is.. spending her days locked up for treatment due to her self inflicted neurosis.

Why is honesty so hard for some people? If she were upfront about her plain Jane non-affluent life.. I doubt ANYONE would care about discussing her boring life on a gossip site. BUT No! Mrs. Scamma Banana chooses to lie, hide, conceal, misrepresent, steal content, plagiarize, etc. So here we are..gossiping about her to set the record straight and show others allllll the facts she conveniently leaves out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hermès in Geneva had an event a few weeks go - very small, due to Covid, but I think the purchase of a pair of sandals doesn't qualify for an invite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hermès in Geneva had an event a few weeks go - very small, due to Covid, but I think the purchase of a pair of sandals doesn't qualify for an invite :ROFLMAO:
Majority of luxury stores and department stores (Now I am suddenly doubting if it's the right word...) have held private shopping parties :p I just hate being in a giant department store with almost only me, a couple of others and the employees. Like that is horror movie material 😱

Reactions: 6
Majority of luxury stores and department stores (Now I am suddenly doubting if it's the right word...) have held private shopping parties :p I just hate being in a giant department store with almost only me, a couple of others and the employees. Like that is horror movie material 😱
The point is, she isn’t getting invited to anything or we’d see her bragging about it. It’s obvious she doesn’t care about covid or showing up anywhere alone so if she were being invited to anything.. she would definitely spam us with pic after pic. Instead, the highlight of her life at the moment is being able to walk on a treadmill. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be insane watching the world keep turning, people of all kinds (including the ratchet) living their lives bit by bit but all achieving something more valuable than numbers in a bank account, while you - no matter how you sugar coat it - though moving between countries and travelling here and there are still stuck in your mind.
I mean, we, the unsuccessful and bitter according to some, are here every single day chitchatting but we all got a life we're absolutely proud of. We ain't faking our ways, nor harming anyone to prove we have value. We own our journey!
It's a matter of logic and humility (not stars, but, oh, karma has it's ways ;)).
Yet it's entertaining watching you believing you're reaping gold when you've sown horsesh*t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The point is, she isn’t getting invited to anything or we’d see her bragging about it. It’s obvious she doesn’t care about covid or showing up anywhere alone so if she were being invited to anything.. she would definitely spam us with pic after pic. Instead, the highlight of her life at the moment is being able to walk on a treadmill. :rolleyes:
I know :) I just felt like sharing Hermes In Geneva wasn't an isolated event :) So, there are more than oppertunities than that one. The majority of stores do private shopping events pre-covid, they've just dialed the number of events up by a lot during covid :)

Hey guys, sorry if someone already posted it - these threads move so fast I am not catching up lately. So, just in and out today for this quick update that popped up in my recommended:

Reactions: 2
I’ve only seen her ever participate in one real event with other people and it was some kind of polo game, I think she even bought a peasant-ticket to get in.
She was at a YouTube conference but I wouldn’t exactly call that an affluent event lol.
She doesn’t seem to ever get invited to places unless she stands in line and pays to get in.

Getting invited to nice events is really not that difficult if you live in a city and like to network and be social, but Aija doesn’t seem to be a very nice person to keep in your circle. I get an ice cold manipulating vibe just looking at her, imagine actually meeting her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve only seen her ever participate in one real event with other people and it was some kind of polo game, I think she even bought a peasant-ticket to get in.
She was at some kind of YouTube conference but I wouldn’t exactly call that an affluent event lol.
She doesn’t seem to ever get invited to places unless she stands in line and pays to get in.
I think someone also told me about her applying for annabels+soho in her London days and getting rejected after waiting a long time

• Haha
she is plus six 6 followers in less than 2 weeks. Her mother slave system is working well. Doubt its traction from content.

Reactions: 1
She was at some kind of YouTube conference but I wouldn’t exactly call that an affluent event lol.

Getting invited to nice events is really not that difficult if you live in a city and like to network and be social, but Aija doesn’t seem to be a very nice person to keep in your circle. I get an ice cold manipulating vibe just looking at her, imagine actually meeting her.
Her bf got free tickets due to his job.

Reactions: 5
Must be insane watching the world keep turning, people of all kinds (including the ratchet) living their lives bit by bit but all achieving something more valuable than numbers in a bank account, while you - no matter how you sugar coat it - though moving between countries and travelling here and there are still stuck in your mind.
I mean, we, the unsuccessful and bitter according to some, are here every single day chitchatting but we all got a life we're absolutely proud of. We ain't faking our ways, nor harming anyone to prove we have value. We own our journey!
It's a matter of logic and humility (not stars, but, oh, karma has it's ways ;)).
Yet it's entertaining watching you believing you're reaping gold when you've sown horsesh*t.
Agree! And even then, how much longer can she fake the horsesh*t? It starting to smell pretty bad! Her own facial expressions tell a more honest story than she does. It won’t be long before she scrams and leaves Geneva for some other place.. trying to rebrand herself as “Jetset Expert” living from hotel to hotel/ aka homeless & single.

My thoughts exactly.
My goodness, Geneva is small! She claims she's a network expert... If so, she'd be everywhere, flaunting herself along the Rhône (not in a park hugging trees), going to museums events (lol, she must hate everything that cultural), regularly being spotted on whatever is hot at the moment and with the big people. I mean, her partner can and should provide all that, right (if things between them are indeed a paradise)?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
she is plus six 6 followers in less than 2 weeks. Her mother slave system is working well. Doubt its traction from content.
And down 11 more members from her private SOA Facebook group (from 1999 members to 1988). Is she kicking people out? Are people finally waking up one by one? It hilarious & ridiculous that she literally never shows up to her own group - made up of the very people that have paid her for her plagiarized crap. LAZZZZZY greedy unoriginal wannabe!

1606165014326.jpeg

Hey guys, sorry if someone already posted it - these threads move so fast I am not catching up lately. So, just in and out today for this quick update that popped up in my recommended:

Thank you for sharing, dear. Yes, someone posted it earlier. Wow, it has 109K views now! Way to go, Aija Darling! The popularity you always wanted. Think about it.. If you had just been honest.. your reputation could’ve been so different! 💁‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.