Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is policing? I think it is tacky to suggest to anyone plastic surgeries and it certainly doesn't make anyone better than Anna. Aren't these against all common sense "rules"?
If a simple comment that is basic common sense is stirring so much hate, I doubt this forum will ever have any type of credibility for anyone. For me, it certainly doesn't anymore.
And that’s your own opinion, but to suggest that others shouldn’t speak about it is where the site draws the line. Everyone has different points where they choose it’s gone “too far”, if we were constantly nitpicking then it clogs up tbe thread. Just move on now, otherwise mods will start coming in. If you don’t feel the forum is for you, then leave (ironically, another rule in the link above that you leave without announcing it 😂)

Reactions: 12
Suggesting plastic surgeries is in Anna‘s groups daily business. You can take it or leave it. Anna is advocating smaller breasts as it is more old money high society.
....suggesting to her a boob job won‘t leave her crying at her therapist. She is pretty confident with her cup size.
My opinion:there is a Fanclub for every cup size and every shape. I don‘t have to be attractive in the eyes of others, just in mine and my man. That is a very relaxing point of view.

Reactions: 11
If we have to be completely honest, then I am also on the small cup size train. Why? Have you tried doing sports with an I-cup? It's just in the way -_-

Reactions: 6
So if any of you want to see the diploma of her finishing school - it is in her Instagram Highlights under Education, the last pic. Of course she cut off the name of the school - as they didn't value her influencer status as she had wished for - so now she won't advertise them for free. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suggesting plastic surgeries is in Anna‘s groups daily business. You can take it or leave it. Anna is advocating smaller breasts as it is more old money high society.
....suggesting to her a boob job won‘t leave her crying at her therapist. She is pretty confident with her cup size.
My opinion:there is a Fanclub for every cup size and every shape. I don‘t have to be attractive in the eyes of others, just in mine and my man. That is a very relaxing point of view.
Exactly, I don’t think anyone would actually go up to someone, or Anna, and say “I think you need a boob job!” even if you did. Everything is lighthearted here, yes sometimes bitchy, but it’s a gossip forum lol, and Anna doesn’t read here (I think 🤔🤣).

There’s a big difference between saying, “I don’t agree with that”, and saying “You shouldn’t say that”.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let's be honest, Anna would already have gotten a boob job if she only had the money for it. Now it's the Flap Bag effect - big boobs are not eleghant in her opinion (because she couldn't afford them). Maybe she's planning on getting them now that she has the money, but corona is in the way.

Anyway as said, it won't help her to become like the women she admires. She should get her fillers resolved and develop some healthy habits to improve her hair and skin condition. She used to be pretty back in the day.

Reactions: 10
So if any of you want to see the diploma of her finishing school - it is in her Instagram Highlights under Education, the last pic. Of course she cut off the name of the school - as they didn't value her influencer status as she had wished for - so now she won't advertise them for free. :ROFLMAO:
They probably don't want to be aassociated with her. A simple Google search shows there's only one finishing school left in Switzerland so they are easy to find.

Now, as to the relevance of a finishing school in 2020, that is a whole other debate!

IVP would make a killing if they went online to be honest. But it would kind of kill the exclusivity. The more accessible something is to the masses, the less valuable it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am in a similar situation, but I didn't pay for her course. I have self-made wealthy parents, and I watched her stuff to better my etiquette etc.
I find a lot of her content "basic" or inaccurate, especially her tips to tell people not wear sweatpants to the airplane etc. I have seen people in pajamas on 10-hour-long flights, in business class. You pay the premium pretty much just for sleep, so why not making yourself more sleep-ready?

The dressing stuff is certainly not how people dress these days, for sure. I know a lot of wealthy people, and a lot of them are just trying to be comfortable. They don't need to please anyone, eventually. (Well, some also have bad taste, but that's a different question...)

Another thing I have doubts about her is, how much money she actually receives from dating a rich man. I mean, I get a reasonably large allowance from wealthy parents, yet I still can't imagine me afford living that lavishly and going to all fancy places, wearing all design clothes etc. They just cost too much. I definitely agree she tries to paint her life more lavish than it is.

A final remark: I honestly don't think her stuff on "places to meet a rich man" works. And I am speaking as someone who constantly visit those places. Don't do that, it's a waste of time...
I feel like adding more points here:

About fashion: since I have part-time worked in fashion as a hobby, I know a lot about fabrics. I recognize that when she says "silk gets wrinkled easily", she must be talking about silk satin, at a fabric weight about 16mm-19mm--- one of the most commonly available type of silk. This gives aways that she's not familiar with fashion and fabrics, a major part of what she's teaching, she also does not regularly shop at more high-end places.
That is, I know fashion brands that focus more on fabrics would use more exclusive finish of silk so that they don't wrinkle. A lot of them don't even need you steam them to make them perfectly flat. They are beautiful. And Anna certainly has no knowledge of these things.

About budget: I personally have to choose among traveling, fashion and fine dining, with a large allowance. Most of my friends with wealthy parents are in similar situations. If Anna is getting an allowance from a man, it's unlikely she's able to afford all those things. In the beginning, I did get the sense that she was just trying to make some pocket money, as I had to tutor kids of family friends for some pocket money when I was younger. I still don't have evidence that she's purely relying on herself, but it does seem to be her main source of income.

About fine dining: she complains about fine dining/ high end hotel/ airline lounge meal in a way I had felt. Those food are not even as five times better as a usual meal although they might cost fifty times more. But I speak as someone who doesn't spend much on food, and I don't complain about them. Most of my money goes to traveling and fashion, since I am more passionate about them. I don't think she's going to those places as often--- not even as often as I do.

About her "elegant tips": a lot of them reminds me of a wannabe ex-boyfriend. I hide my family background in dating because I don't want to attract the wrong type of attention, and he was trying to pretend that he's having it. For instance, "only go to high-end places", "feeling cringed about cheap fabric", "feeling disgusted about drinking cow milk". This ex had done many things like that, and tried to shame me for thinking about things differently. (Well, I made mistakes dating weird guys when I was a teenager, but I am no longer like that.)

Finally, my relationship advice and wealth and general happiness in life: love is blind. Try not restrain your heart by eliminating someone just because your brain thinks they are not fancy (or of a certain race, background, or any superficial things like that).
Money is a difficult thing: not having enough of it brings serious problems, and having too much of it brings many other problems. Fighting with siblings over inheritance and giving up one's passion to work for family business are just two things I've seen happen. Do not sacrifice your own happiness for money, whether that means to marry someone just for money or to give up your passion to inherit a business.
I feel that the only way leading to true happiness is to follow your heart. Follow your passion for a career, hobbies, and love of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

This video was uploaded a bit over an hour ago, has already hit 12k views

• Heart
Reactions: 12
About fashion: since I have part-time worked in fashion as a hobby, I know a lot about fabrics. I recognize that when she says "silk gets wrinkled easily", she must be talking about silk satin, at a fabric weight about 16mm-19mm--- one of the most commonly available type of silk. This gives aways that she's not familiar with fashion and fabrics, a major part of what she's teaching, she also does not regularly shop at more high-end places.
That is, I know fashion brands that focus more on fabrics would use more exclusive finish of silk so that they don't wrinkle. A lot of them don't even need you steam them to make them perfectly flat. They are beautiful. And Anna certainly has no knowledge of these things.

Finally, my relationship advice and wealth and general happiness in life: love is blind. Try not restrain your heart by eliminating someone just because your brain thinks they are not fancy (or of a certain race, background, or any superficial things like that).
Money is a difficult thing: not having enough of it brings serious problems, and having too much of it brings many other problems. Fighting with siblings over inheritance and giving up one's passion to work for family business are just two things I've seen happen. Do not sacrifice your own happiness for money, whether that means to marry someone just for money or to give up your passion to inherit a business.
I feel that the only way leading to true happiness is to follow your heart. Follow your passion for a career, hobbies, and love of your life.
About the silk satin, or just easily wrinkled fabrics in generel. It's not only in the finishes you can make it less prone to wrinkling, but also when the fabric is created :)

Uh, the second part i've quoted also hits close to home.

Well, I just took a look at the video again... The comments are interesting 🤣
well yeah I know people gave me so many rude comments there and they are still adding up. What can I say :rolleyes: I dont care honestly and too kit as a challenge for me (y) so really I am not bothered anymore but certainly many of these people must be very unhappy with themselves =D

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I'm in love with this video. Made me see again how terrible of a human being she is.
(I never forget the part she's racist, but sometimes her relationship issues go to the back of my mind.)

Reactions: 10

I'm in love with this video. Made me see again how terrible of a human being she is.
(I never forget the part she's racist, but sometimes her relationship issues go to the back of my mind.)

Yikes! His videos seem like they have consistently high views too. Aptly explains the tip of the iceberg. It’ll be a shambles when her fans find these corroborating threads and more! 😚

I love how he immediately identifies the MLM scam hallmarks on her website and calls a spade a spade!:love:

Reactions: 6
well yeah I know people gave me so many rude comments there and they are still adding up. What can I say :rolleyes: I dont care honestly and too kit as a challenge for me (y) so really I am not bothered anymore but certainly many of these people must be very unhappy with themselves =D
Honey, don't bother reading these delusional posts by brainwashed sheep. More comments you get = more recommendations from the YT algorithm.

If somebody here feels so deeply offended that I am suggesting breast augmentation to the 'lady' with the filler botched face please feel free to ignore my posts. Also do not attempt to moderate the forum if you are not a moderator. Let's stick to the rules.

Reactions: 15
Honey, don't bother reading these delusional posts by brainwashed sheep. More comments you get = more recommendations from the YT algorithm.

If somebody here feels so deeply offended that I am suggesting breast augmentation to the 'lady' with the filler botched face please feel free to ignore my posts. Also do not attempt to moderate the forum if you are not a moderator. Let's stick to the rules.
She has already deleted her posts, all of Anna’s fake accounts on tattle follow the same pattern; they all joined recently, writes one or two post half agreeing Aija is a scam in order to not be too obvious and then goes in and defends her and stirs the pot and then disappears and never posts again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her stories from this Austrian clinic or whatever that place is are just honestly triggering. What is that??? I thought in 2020 we are past all the magical diets and detoxes and scammy supplements that even kids in primary school know that our organisms do the detox job on their own. No person who is leading a decent lifestyle needs it, and I would say even more - such "diet" or "detox" how it's nicely put, causes more harm than good. And she is promoting this heavily on her Instagram platform with plenty of followers - who, as we have seen already, do not really think critically or realistically most of the time - and therefore are more prone to copy her behaviour or stupid ideas. And my second screenshot - seriously, what's that? Is it also a part of this so called detox? It's the same menu everyday? Where is the diversity???

Attachments

Reactions: 9
And she is promoting this heavily on her Instagram platform with plenty of followers
It could actually be paid advertising. Maybe she finally started her transformation into an influencer. It's probably easier to be paid to promote other people's scams than to run your own scam

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.