Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You got to break it down for the stans point by point. They just too blind to understand meta analysis of Anna and her scam
I think rabid stans won't listen
I didnt break it down I agree with @laurensanchez lots of them wont believe anyway and remain blind but I think some may get it. I used some post from the forum and put it in there. Its nicer version than the first one you will see in a week

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's been a while since i didn't draw anything related to dear Anna, so here's for you on Tattle avant-première !
If some of you are running IG scam accounts, feel free to use these pictures 😘
I'm careful, i do not draw like this AT ALL usually, (these are like graphic experimentations with tools i do not usually use at all either) so good luck finding me, Anna !
Wishing you all a happy sunday ❤

and here's another !
(less pretty, but hey, me trying to draw not like me is a little funny challenge) (sorry about the quality, not extraordinary, but i'm not willing to spend hours on AnnaBayRelated pictures)
LOVE IIIIIIIIT! You deserve a prize! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think a fundamental issue with both Anna and her staunch defenders is their misunderstanding about what constitutes "data" or "evidence". She loves to sell the idea that she is evidence that her approach (largely a collection of judgmental, narrow-minded opinions) works. But, a sample size of 1 does not "data" nor empirical evidence make (because data are plural). This, in combination with a confirmation bias ("but it worked for X when X did it!" without regard for the scores who implemented it and failed), seems to afflict them all. Ironically, Anna doesn't even have anecdotal support yet that her methods are effective, because they haven't yet worked for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think a fundamental issue with both Anna and her staunch defenders is their misunderstanding about what constitutes "data" or "evidence". She loves to sell the idea that she is evidence that her approach (largely a collection of judgmental, narrow-minded opinions) works. But, a sample size of 1 does not "data" nor empirical evidence make (because data are plural). This, in combination with a confirmation bias ("but it worked for X when X did it!" without regard for the scores who implemented it and failed), seems to afflict them all. Ironically, Anna doesn't even have anecdotal support yet that her methods are effective, because they haven't yet worked for her.
She is breaking several etiquette rules in her last video.

Firstly filming in a public restaurant. This is extremely rude, and in fact contradicts advice she gave about not taking photos or videos while dining around affluent people.

Picture yourself at the next table watching this woman play with cutlery, wipe her nose, and rearrange wineglasses, for however long it took to film the video? I would have complained immediately to the maître d' or taken my food to go in my room.

A really classy and elegant woman would either have filmed this video using her own dining table, set properly with fine china (didn't they teach her how to do this at IVP?).

Or since we know she is actually too cheap and lazy to do the setup at home in her shack, an alternative would have been filming it at the table in her hotel room (assuming she had a suite and not a small basic room).

Don't you agree?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Filming outside her home is very suss.

it means she is ashamed of her home, has lied too much or wants to give an impression of a life she doesn’t live.

her house of cards is falling - she needs to pull something out of the bag to stop this.

Reactions: 8
What is happening to her skin in this photo? I assume it’s a filter, but she can’t possibly think it looks elegant to look like you have measles?!

8D795D26-E599-4F33-82DE-37063DF8807E.jpeg

And this one is almost worse?! Look at the bust! What is this top? Semi-sheer polyester with visible seaming and gaping buttons? It looks like she’s coming off a long shift at an ear piercing booth at the mall in 1999.

A9F31AD5-52A8-4D9A-9938-8D69C055B6D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wrote this question. 200%. She's the only person on the internet who makes this weird stylistic structure in her sentences and constantly puts 'how does it feel TO being'... Her bad grammar outed her in the fashion fan accounts, and now here :D
Her English is so bad yet she refuses to address it!

Reactions: 3
She is breaking several etiquette rules in her last video.

Firstly filming in a public restaurant. This is extremely rude, and in fact contradicts advice she gave about not taking photos or videos while dining around affluent people.

Picture yourself at the next table watching this woman play with cutlery, wipe her nose, and rearrange wineglasses, for however long it took to film the video? I would have complained immediately to the maître d' or taken my food to go in my room.

A really classy and elegant woman would either have filmed this video using her own dining table, set properly with fine china (didn't they teach her how to do this at IVP?).

Or since we know she is actually too cheap and lazy to do the setup at home in her shack, an alternative would have been filming it at the table in her hotel room (assuming she had a suite and not a small basic room).

Don't you agree?
But we saw her room in that video when she packed up her luggage to run away from Cheap Men 😂 It obviously wasn’t a Suite...looked quite small actually.
Plus I bet she thinks she’s an influencer/ celebrity so she can film in public...And it’s her job!
The hotel should’ve totally charged her 😅 as it’s her job/ uses it for copyrighted content for her school...normal businesses/ photographers pay for location shootings...I guess she thought it’s enough if she pays for the room!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Enjoy. Brilliant content like never cut a salad leaf and don't blow your nose at the table.

$20,000 for that, pay me now.
When she'll learn to film from different angles to show more precisely what's she's trying to explain (like a shot where you could see glasses seen from her perspective or from above, or a close-up with her knife...), she'll charge €50,000 🤣

ps : glad you all liked my drawings 😘 Always a pleasure to bring my share of fun in here !

ps2 : haha, no i'm not NewRoseGlow (she seems to have a good decent career, but nothing to do with me).
About her, i was wondering... how did you girls came to know she has an Emmy ??

• Heart
When she'll learn to film from different angles to show more precisely what's she's trying to explain (like a shot where you could see glasses seen from her perspective or from above, or a close-up with her knife...), she'll charge €50,000 🤣

ps : glad you all liked my drawings 😘 Always a pleasure to bring my share of fun in here !

ps2 : haha, no i'm not NewRoseGlow (she seems to have a good decent career, but nothing to do with me).
About her, i was wondering... how did you girls came to know she has an Emmy ??
I randomly went through one of her video and heard it, can't recall which video it is.

Reactions: 1
Her English is so bad yet she refuses to address it!
To be honest...it isn’t her first language, after all she does speak Swedish,English and Russian. I feel like it gets difficult after the first two. Plus English is quite a hard language.

So as we thought :

Anna filmed multiple videos at her hotels because she can't do it in her shack back in Geneva.

Also she couldn't be bothered to do a video longer than 4 minutes! This lazy trollop clocked in at 3minutes 46 seconds.

She then linked to her video of 10 things never to do - filmed one year and 2 months ago. Lazy swine.

I feel like she’s running out of ideas…she stated the most obvious/basic rules on that video. At this rate she could make a video titled “How to Inhale Oxygen Elegantly”, and her minions would still go crazy over it. 😂

• Haha
To be honest...it isn’t her first language, after all she does speak Swedish,English and Russian. I feel like it gets difficult after the first two. Plus English is quite a hard language.

I feel like she’s running out of ideas…she stated the most obvious/basic rules on that video. At this rate she could make a video titled “How to Inhale Oxygen Elegantly”, and her minions would still go crazy over it. 😂
I'd like to politely disagree. English is not that hard, otherwise, it wouldn't be THE main language used globally. It's convenient. Of course, being multilingual should be applauded and no one really cares if there's a mistake or two when someone is not a native speaker. The ladies in the thread were not nit-picking her pronunciation or a missed article (or ten), but the point is that if someone is using English professionally at work, it just shows respect to your audience and decency to dedicate some time to read up and polish the grammar skills. It's just extremely lazy to use singular verbs with plural nouns and make the mistakes that a primary school kid makes. After all, isn't being the best version of oneself something that she preaches?

Also, whoever said about this video being controversial, was spot on. Filming in a public restaurant is indeed quite tacky. I think she used to look like such a sweet and pretty girl next door, but now in this daylight those fillers have a rubber-like effect (think Brandi Glanville).

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was sent some interesting things on Instagram :)

There was also a screenshot of the files she originally uploaded in her first paid group along with the files section of some of the groups she was formerly a member of before/are a member of, and the sources of her copyrighted material have been found :)
I've not included the other screenshots since I don't want to censor out names

Meanwhile in Anna's "elegant ladies lounge" group on Facebook, someone just asked if committing crimes was elegant... *Facepalm*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile in Anna's "elegant ladies lounge" group on Facebook, someone just asked if committing crimes was elegant... *Facepalm*
Proof or it didn't happen... There must be a limit....

Well... Look what I got in my instagram DMs... What were they thinking when approving this???
I think i've snorted too many lines of coke for today...

• Haha
  • Wow
I'd like to politely disagree. English is not that hard, otherwise, it wouldn't be THE main language used globally. It's convenient. Of course, being multilingual should be applauded and no one really cares if there's a mistake or two when someone is not a native speaker. The ladies in the thread were not nit-picking her pronunciation or a missed article (or ten), but the point is that if someone is using English professionally at work, it just shows respect to your audience and decency to dedicate some time to read up and polish the grammar skills. It's just extremely lazy to use singular verbs with plural nouns and make the mistakes that a primary school kid makes. After all, isn't being the best version of oneself something that she preaches?

Also, whoever said about this video being controversial, was spot on. Filming in a public restaurant is indeed quite tacky. I think she used to look like such a sweet and pretty girl next door, but now in this daylight those fillers have a rubber-like effect (think Brandi Glanville).
I understand what you mean.
But the grammar can be confusing depending what your mother tongue is and how many languages you speak. I know people who speak 5-7 languages and some find English difficult. NGL it can get confusing.

Reactions: 3
I understand what you mean.
But the grammar can be confusing depending what your mother tongue is and how many languages you speak. I know people who speak 5-7 languages and some find English difficult. NGL it can get confusing.
Yes, you're right. What I forgot to mention in my last comment is that depending on one's background, English could be trickier. I was thinking purely from the European perspective where we have a few branches of languages with pretty much the same alphabets, but it will likely be more complicated for someone who has to adapt to a new writing system, for example, from Arabic to English, or from Mandarin to English... But again, if those people can excel in perfect English, why wouldn't Europeans? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.