Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a while since i didn't draw anything related to dear Anna, so here's for you on Tattle avant-première !
If some of you are running IG scam accounts, feel free to use these pictures 😘
I'm careful, i do not draw like this AT ALL usually, (these are like graphic experimentations with tools i do not usually use at all either) so good luck finding me, Anna !
Wishing you all a happy sunday ❤

and here's another !
(less pretty, but hey, me trying to draw not like me is a little funny challenge) (sorry about the quality, not extraordinary, but i'm not willing to spend hours on AnnaBayRelated pictures)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's been a while since i didn't draw anything related to dear Anna, so here's for you on Tattle avant-première !
I'm careful, i do not draw like this AT ALL usually, (these are like graphic experimentations with tools i do not usually use at all either) so good luck finding me, Anna !

and here's another !
(less pretty, but hey, me trying to draw not like me is a little funny challenge) (sorry about the quality, not extraordinary, but i'm not willing to spend hours on AnnaBayRelated pictures)
These are bleeping brilliant! More proof of the women on Tattle being much more accomplished than Anna and her minions.

Are you sure you aren't New Rose Glow in disguise? Haha just kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

and here's another !
These pictures are wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had
Hmmmmm.... ANNA.....The house of cards is falling. fast.

IMPORTANT >>>> can anyone translate these pages?

There's tonnes of old pics of Raty here. Are these all take from the paradise hotel series or it;s actual pics?
Had fun translatIng some of the text related to Aija:
“I have been planning a small event for some time now because my mother is 50 years old. It must be celebrated! I'm in Gothenburg. And I'm not alone. I brought Aija with me. The journey here has been anything but comfortable, simple and fun. But it was a trip.
There were no train tickets so we had to take a bus instead. Fail.
First of all, I was hungover when we started the 7-hour bus ride. Aija and I are not the ones who are silent. And when we talk, we talk about everything. Really everything. This is not appreciated by everyone. We were hated on the bus. The aunt behind was wearing earplugs. They on the other hand both had headphones. And diagonally in front we saw a mother and her kid looking at us in despair.
This is probably the last time I take the bus. Never again.
I have to tell you that I love untipped exits. It is really the untipped exits that are the most fun.
Yesterday was a normal day, like any other day. Aija and I were on a date and chewed Indian. That girl should have credit for how fast she can eat. Jesus! There was some talk and then I walked home. Once home, it was chill on the bed with the computer on my lap and calm songs. Until a certain Miss Forni appears on the chat. "I'm craving a glass of wine, what do you say?"
I feel my body sink even more into bed and my brain asks me not to get rid of more brain cells.”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't use tinder, just inner circle, thought it would be for more quality men.
I work out religiously and am very passionate about skincare, so I'd say at 33 yo, people think I am about 25-26. I have a career, good manners, elegance and all of the above. As I said, haven't been so much on the dating scene because I literally do not have time with my schedule, but have noticed what I said. I don't think that HV men are so easy to find. So I focused more on my development (professionally, physically, spirituality) and less on dating.
I see in my line of work, though, working for a corporation. Global CEO (who is actually very good looking) married a "plain Jane", none of the wives of the top management is attractive. Maybe they were when they were younger - I don't know, but now it is not the case (sorry, not to be rude). Women make this mistake to believe that beauty gets you everywhere but this is not true, especially these days when men are so materialistic.
That's exactly what I mean. I feel like men used to go for beauty when choosing a mate/wife (the old school way, maybe more naive/romantic, now it is all so much more about material things and what each party has to bring to the table) but now they treat them as girls for "now" and marry the ones that look good on paper, attractiveness is the last on their list. Mortgage paying ability and being a good modest wife/mother are top priorities.

Regarding men who want to marry up, unfortunately they are not that forthcoming, it can be a long time till you realise this is the reason why they are not committing and what they are really after. Generally when dating you give someone chance, thinking they are slow to commit, then before you know it, it doesn't work out and you don't even know the real reason. I am not speaking of myself now as I am not on the dating scene, just general observations and from seeing what my female friends go through

• Sad

and here's another !
My god, these are brilliant! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So as we thought :

Anna filmed multiple videos at her hotels because she can't do it in her shack back in Geneva.

Also she couldn't be bothered to do a video longer than 4 minutes! This lazy trollop clocked in at 3minutes 46 seconds.

She then linked to her video of 10 things never to do - filmed one year and 2 months ago. Lazy swine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So as we thought :

Anna filmed multiple videos at her hotels because she can't do it in her shack back in Geneva.

Also she couldn't be bothered to do a video longer than 4 minutes! This lazy trollop clocked in at 3minutes 46 seconds.

Is that a backdrop?

she is so predictable, she went all the way to Turkey in a crisis to shoot some regurgitated content - to avoid showing her real flat?

is she for real.

instead of buying an iPhone 12 why not upgrade your living area?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually would prefer if she kept her video short. She goes straight to the point, no useless rambling

Reactions: 10
So as we thought :

"What elegant ladies never do"
Well, as far as I know, no one holds the sharp edge of a knife upside, not even hobos!!!!!

Just going by the pic, I'm not going to give her a view just to see whether she really gave such a useless and frankly ridiculous tip!!

That's "advice" you give little kids, who are learning how to use cutlery.... 🤦‍♀️

She should call it "life hack for elegant and affluent ladies"!!!!! 😂:cautious:(n)🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"What elegant ladies never do"
Well, as far as I know, no one holds the sharp edge of a knife upside, not even hobos!!!!!

Just going by the pic, I'm not going to give her a view just to see whether she really gave such a useless and frankly ridiculous tip!!

That's "advice" you give little kids, who are learning how to use cutlery.... 🤦‍♀️

She should call it "life hack for elegant and affluent ladies"!!!!! 😂:cautious:(n)🤦‍♀️
Enjoy. Brilliant content like never cut a salad leaf and don't blow your nose at the table.

$20,000 for that, pay me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that a backdrop?

she is so predictable, she went all the way to Turkey in a crisis to shoot some regurgitated content - to avoid showing her real flat?

is she for real.

instead of buying an iPhone 12 why not upgrade your living area?
Reminds me of that bingo thing she did for her whatever module.
"Upgrade where you live"... Nahhh, my priorities go for what I can really show off.

Reactions: 5
Hi Dear!
Fellow skincare fanatic here :D
I am a little older than you and I am curious about your routine. I will share roughly mine and if you'd like to share roughly yours I would be interested to read it. Of course, don't feel obliged :)

Daily care:
Used the set SK-II RNA for past few years, though just last days I switched to Biotherm Red Algae Uplift. The reason is that I don't know if I am not overpaying for SK-II and want to try Biotherm and see if it's making difference.

Weekly:
I do regular exfoliation with enzymatic peelings, have also ultrasound sort of spatula, Radio Frequency device for home use which I use now and then.
Apart from this, I do the algae masks with serums under - usually Hyaluronic Acid; I also like the Kobe brand for face sheet collagen mask. Also, do the peels but on low grades as my skin is quite thin and pale and get issues with discoloration easily. I wish to find a good sun-screen - they usually clog my skin and make it look bad within days and even SPF 50 didn't prevent some light discoloration.

Quarterly or Bi-Annually:
Mesotherapy with Hyaluronic Acid, alternated with micro-needling. I tried the BB but wasn't really much to see there and it felt kind of yucky ;) I also do some fillers now and then, botox once a year - just for the forehead to prevent wrinkles forming from squinting eyes. Right now I am taking a break from fillers as I learned that they actually do accumulate in your body and I am thinking of starting the PDA thread lift. Had this microneedle RF lift done once- but I feel it was too aggressive for me.

Supplement and Diet:
I use powdered collagen (Verisol) and make often broths. I try to consistently take Vit-C, Zink supplements, vit B complex, but somehow forget it. Otherwise, normal diet - we have a dietitian making plans for family as my husband is older than me and want to keep him for a long time. Funny story related to that - once at a party I had been hanging with one lady - in a way she felt casual with me and started to rant how awful it is that I have a husband that is so much older than me, as I could have been her daughter. I told her I am twice the age of her daughter who was 18. LOL, I definitely don't look that young, but maybe Aija should teach you how to look older so you fit into high society haha!
Totally! I love skincare, I tried lots of stuff, keep trying and have some favourites. ♥
About gadgets, I also have a radiofreqyency tool, I love my Nuface, a microneedling pen (Derminator), several sonic massagers, a scrubber (use it twice a week).
I use SPF daily. My favourites right now are Klairs- Soft Airy 50 (korean) and Mermaid (Japanese brand). When I don't find those, I use Shiseido.
I try to use at night tretinoin or retinaldehide (a bit less strong than tratinoin). I also use vitamin C serums, as well as with peptides and antioxidants. Current favourite brands for actives are Timeless, Niod and recently discovered also Geek and Gorgeous.
For hydration, I love the Korean brands, one of my faves being Pyunkang Yul (essence and moisture ampoule gives you almost glass skin!) and Klairs.
I also do chemical peels - tried them all, from aha (glycolic, lactic), bha to tca. Lactic is the lightest of them all and you can try a higher concentration if you are careful.
All if the above I do them myself, but I also go for regular facials. I've never had botox or fillers and have no wrinkles - that iswhy people think I am younger. I think that good skincare has results - I am shocked that Anna, at my age, has so much work done.
I try to say it briefly, if you have questions, let me know :)

• Heart
Christy's video can't come fast enough.
ah I didnt film the fashion video yet =D today filmed vol 2 of the previous one =D hope it will look good if not I will release it anyway so more people see it. This vol 2 will be up on Sunday. The fashion video dunno yet, in a few weeks

OMG, her fans in the comment section of this 😂🤣😂
Thats why vol 2 is coming =D people just listen and see what they want to some absolutely didnt get it and dont listen to what I say in the video

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
ah I didnt film the fashion video yet =D today filmed vol 2 of the previous one =D hope it will look good if not I will release it anyway so more people see it. This vol 2 will be up on Sunday. The fashion video dunno yet, in a few weeks

Thats why vol 2 is coming =D people just listen and see what they want to some absolutely didnt get it and dont listen to what I say in the video
You got to break it down for the stans point by point. They just too blind to understand meta analysis of Anna and her scam

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.