Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can already admit that selfish 3-year old me was furious when one of my friends took the wrong glass, because that was MY JUICE. My mother gave me an ass-whopping when my friends left and almost disowned me 🤣🤣🤣 + no juice for the rest of the month. She basically said that if someone accidentally does that, then you aren't drinking juice for the rest of the meal in a formal setting and the only reason she let it slide was because it was in an informal gathering. She also told me to ask for another glass next time :p

But my friend was sitting besides me at that meal, and I was 3, I can't imagine someone doing it from across the room.
I was kind of like that as a child. Once my old toys were stored at my grandfather's and a younger cousin was going to play with them. I remember being so angry. My mother wouldn't allow it. The same way she trained me in proper dining habits she also instilled in me character traits such as admitting when I was wrong, another bad vice I had when I was younger.

We have to realise most of us on Tattle were brought up in proper homes. Anna's mother and stepfather clearly neglected her. Her mother may be a lawyer but she's far from classy, judging by the nasty comments she leaves in response to anyone who leaves a negative review of her business page.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was kind of like that as a child. Once my old toys were stored at my grandfather's and a younger cousin was going to play with them. I remember being so angry. My mother wouldn't allow it. The same way she trained me in proper dining habits she also instilled in me character traits such as admitting when I was wrong, another bad vice I had when I was younger.

We have to realise most of us on Tattle were brought up in proper homes. Anna's mother and stepfather clearly neglected her. Her mother may be a lawyer but she's far from classy, judging by the nasty comments she leaves in response to anyone who leaves a negative review of her business page.
I also feel like a lot of her followers weren't brought up in proper homes, either. Like attracts like

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Thinking about it, my parents really made sure to get rid of my vices before they developed. (other than my love to dig into things I shouldn't "DAD!!! Tell me who the new cook of xxx will be!!! please?!?") I don't want to comment on whether she was neglected as a child, but answering negative reviews in a nasty tone just reflect badly upon you and your business.

Reactions: 6
Thinking about it, my parents really made sure to get rid of my vices before they developed. (other than my love to dig into things I shouldn't "DAD!!! Tell me who the new cook of xxx will be!!! please?!?") I don't want to comment on whether she was neglected as a child, but answering negative reviews in a nasty tone just reflect badly upon you and your business.
Like mother like daughter

Reactions: 5
Like mother like daughter
I really dislike saying that since, it sounds like you are doomed to be like your parents, but I would say Anna's reaction are a lot more extreme in comparison to her mother, since Anna do everything in her power to make to not exist or discredit it, while her mother is only nasty. (I would also like to add, I haven't checked her business page, but I am assuming that she is only answering in a nasty tone)

I really dislike saying that since, it sounds like you are doomed to be like your parents, but I would say Anna's reaction are a lot more extreme in comparison to her mother, since Anna do everything in her power to make to not exist or discredit it, while her mother is only nasty. (I would also like to add, I haven't checked her business page, but I am assuming that she is only answering in a nasty tone)
I suggest you check the business pages (Facebook and Google My Business)

Reactions: 1
New thread title:
“Scamma Bey and the chamber of Affluence”
“Anna Bey’s/SOA’s eXtra Scammy Secrets”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I ask what your boyfriend thought? Because the men really notice these things - not our manners - but they notice insecure women who are bitchy to others.

I hope their teachers and associates get to know of their low morals. Disgusting creatures.
He had thought that the glass I had taken was mine because I had ordered the wine and they had put the tasting glass right in front of me - on the left-hand side which makes sense because I'm left-handed 😂

He thought that she was trashy because he figured out the circumstances of how she came to be there before I did and he said she seemed jealous and bitter. Snobbery about mistakes is cheap, and we had a good laugh about it for a few weeks afterwards.

Reactions: 7
I have experience in this area (sorry for the vagueness but would rather stay as anonymous as possible!) and some do come to therapy. It seems like a weird paradox but a lot deep down recognise their flaws and are deeply insecure about them, and so are actively trying to improve. That way, they can emulate their own portrayal of grandeur. However, it’s all on their terms - if a therapist was to say something they deemed critical, then they may not try as hard to work on it if they view it as an attack. There has been debate on previous threads as to whether Anna actually goes to therapy as much as she says (and she certainly doesn’t seem to have improved much) which may follow some traits of the narcissist.

Also, they are very very focused on how they are portrayed, even if they know it’s completely fake. Her image is extremely important, probably the most important thing to her, and she likes to portray him as a very rich man. By hiding him away, it helps uphold this illusion. Idk what goes on behind closed doors in their relationship, so we can only speculate. However, I would actually say a lot of the signs of how she acts from her public persona still point to narcissistic traits. She appears very difficult to deal with, won’t listen to criticism, has anger issues, and is constantly controlling the narrative. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was also this way at home.
She could have narcissistic tendencies and have many traits but not 100%. Or compared to how she used to be, she could have actually improved a bit thanks to therapy.

It could be that she can maintain her current romantic relationship as she does realise she needs him more than he needs her for both materialistic and romantic reasons so she needs to behave (sense of someone loving, protecting and being there for you) as she has been burnt badly in the past. She also realises she is alone really, not being close to her family or having long term genuine friends. But then she cannot keep friendships and her nasty side comes out a lot - control freak, liar, knows best and is best sort of persona. Would explain her entitlement, dreams of grandeur (feeling like she deserves to have a lifestyle bigger than life and anyone she knew in Sweden), lack of remorse and thinking all is fair when it comes to reaching HER goal (because of course she and her goals are much more important than other people/ minions) including scamming and taking advantage of these poor women, thinking she can get away with a lot as she is smarter and better than everyone else (typical narcissist trait) and her behaviour towards the La Way and Ann Andres (first praising and inflatuation, then discard and nastiness). I agree, she seems very damaged. Sorry for my writing, I am typing quickly on the phone and english is not my mother tongue

It could be that she genuinely believes she is helping them - doing her bit to help women. Or justifies the high price somwhow to herself and thinks little white lies about her being in the high society are not a big deal and actually a common business/marketing practice AKA lie

As a side note, it is funny - us giving her free psychoanalysis/therapy session. On the other hand, it is scary how easy it is to see through people, even people we never met in person/just know from the Internet. You really cannot hide these things...

Can I ask what your boyfriend thought? Because the men really notice these things - not our manners - but they notice insecure women who are bitchy to others.
This question was not addressed to me but I will reply as I have been in situations when a woman was low key bitchy to me in a group setting - my partner never noticed. He is oblivious to such things unfortunately. I assumed most men don't have a clue!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I suggest you check the business pages (Facebook and Google My Business)
Wow, I’m hoping it’s just the english translation making it blunt, because her replies on their fb are so unprofessional. Even if the client is being rude, as a business you should never publicly leave an equally bitchy message, it really doesn’t reflect well at all.

Last edited:
Aija's recommendation of that new Netflix show the Queen's Gambit is very telling - is is about a gifted child that comes from a dysfunctional family, went through severe childhood trauma, becomes a dysfunctional self sabotaging adult and struggling with addiction
Aija said she watched the whole series in one day :/

• Haha
Wow, I’m hoping it’s just the english translation making it blunt, because her replies on their fb so unprofessional. Even if the client is being rude, as a business you should never publicly leave an equally bitchy message, it really doesn’t reflect well at all.
Do you have links to this??

Reactions: 3
Aija's recommendation of that new Netflix show the Queen's Gambit is very telling - is is about a gifted child that comes from a dysfunctional family, went through severe childhood trauma, becomes a dysfunctional self sabotaging adult and struggling with addiction
Aija said she watched the whole series in one day :/
I will say that show is something I have to agree on with Anna - I too watched in an entire day when it first came out 😂 it really is worth a watch; it’s been very well reviewed.

Aija doesnt come from dysfuncional family. They were just cold and didnt show their feelings towards her. But disfunction is something more serious.

• Sad
Aija doesnt come from dysfuncional family. They were just cold and didnt show their feelings towards her. But disfunction is something more serious.
I would say being abandoned by and not ever meeting her biological father + living as a "foreginer" in Sweden as a kid must have been traumatising. Is the step dad still in the picture? If not then has she maintained any contact with him as an adult?

I would say being abandoned by and not ever meeting her biological father + living as a "foreginer" in Sweden as a kid must have been traumatising. Is the step dad still in the picture? If not then has she maintained any contact with him as an adult?
She rarely goes back to Sweden to visit her mother, and on those visits, the stepfather is never shown.

How do you know that her biological father abandoned her? Her Mum told that? Maybe a family scam.There are so many foreign kids in Western Europe, they go to school, get diplomas, make careers. Of course, there are losers as well. Don't feel sorry for her childhood. Sweden is a country of choices and opportunities. Aija couldn't manage her opportunity to get a degree and make a respectful and successful career.
We don't know much, all we know is that the real father is probably in Eastern Europe/Russia. Anna has said she doesn't know his identity. Her mother came to Sweden and married a new man when Anna was a toddler.

And yes, Aija/Anna had every opportunity to become something worthy, free education, and all the other Scandinavian advantages. But she was lazy and entitled and never worked for anything a day in her life.

My theory? The mother raised her to regard men as nothing but ATM machines and providers of what can get you ahead in life. It's no wonder there was no real love between her and the stepfather. Probably her mother saw this guy as nothing more than her ticket out of Russia.

Last edited:

How do you know that her biological father abandoned her? Her Mum told that? Maybe a family scam.There are so many foreign kids in Western Europe, they go to school, get diplomas, make careers. Of course, there are losers as well. Don't feel sorry for her childhood. Sweden is a country of choices and opportunities. Aija couldn't manage her opportunity to get a degree and make a respectful and successful career.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.