Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend who i mentioned on here before, a fan and follower of Aija older than her btw, has known this guy for a few years. Met through tinder and dated for 2 months at the beginning but he made an excuse about being too busy for a relationship as he is a divorced father of one (so all his weekends are for his child lol). She then saw him on tinder/bumble on and off. He drops her a text once every 6 months or so and then she decides to go and meet him for a drink, they often end up in bed, then he disappears for another 6 months. He is one of the arrogant self important types and complains every woman wants him to settle down with him. My friend, in spite of following Aija, still does it and justifies her behaviour (saying nothing is happening in her life anyway, that she is treating it lightly, she is having fun). I see following Aija does nothing for her really

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My friend who i mentioned on here before, a fan and follower of Aija older than her btw, has known this guy for a few years. Met through tinder and dated for 2 months at the beginning but he made an excuse about being too busy for a relationship as he is a divorced father of one (so all his weekends are for his child lol). She then saw him on tinder/bumble on and off. He drops her a text once every 6 months or so and then she decides to go and meet him for a drink, they often end up in bed, then he disappears for another 6 months. He is one of the arrogant self important types and complains every woman wants him to settle down with him. My friend, in spite of following Aija, still does it and justifies her behaviour (saying nothing is happening in her life anyway, that she is treating it lightly, she is having fun). I see following Aija does nothing for her really
That's what most people do unfortunately. It's easier to like an idea than actually follow the idea
IMG_20200118_123550.jpg

IMG_20200118_123551.jpg

Reactions: 3
Yeah and then we are surprised men don't make any effort :/ when they have it this easy!

Reactions: 1
I think it all depends on what one wants. I met my fiance through coffee date. I assumed we are gonna have coffee and check the compatibility. We ended up going to dinner on the same day. I am an engineer with PhD and my fiance is pursuing his PhD atm. We were lucky to find each other. We go roughly 50/50 in everything - cooking, cleaning, spending, etc.
Most of the men are lazy af and will try to not put in effort if they are not serious. Expecting every single guy we go on date to be a gentleman is absurd. Pompous and show-off men needs to be put in their place. I strongly believe we need to do 50/50 on the first meeting (not the first date) so we can have a strong hold from the start. A lousy guy will demand more than 50/50 but a gentleman will be impressed and put in more effort to respect/woo/date you.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know! Many women are like this, with the same excuses. That's why men can be such assholes, because if we don't want them, they quickly find many other women willing to tolerate them, have sex with them without expecting nothing in return and so on... :(
I also realised many men began to settle for what it is more convenient. I mean if a woman gives them what they want (free sex, cooks/cleans), that is ok, she doesn't have to be stunning. And I don't mean only guys with low incomes, I saw this with wealthy too, they just choose the easiest ways.
I think that Anna realised this too, this is why she creates her own income scamming delusional/ naive women.
Anyway, I have hope that, united, we can still change this world.

What's worse, I find that they settle for the woman who is the best bet/looks best on paper - pays 50/50, has a good income so will be a good candidate for paying off mortgage, and ideally has her own investments already. I know a guy who proposed to this girl as soon as he found out about her family wealth. Nothing new I guess, has been happening for hundreds of years

• Sad
What's worse, I find that they settle for the woman who is the best bet/looks best on paper - pays 50/50, has a good income so will be a good candidate for paying off mortgage, and ideally has her own investments already. I know a guy who proposed to this girl as soon as he found out about her family wealth. Nothing new I guess, has been happening for hundreds of years
I honestly think that most people these days operate in this way, men or women. A small percentage of the very beautiful may be able to marry the very rich but for the vast majority of people, everyone looks for someone who pulls their weight or gives more than they take in a very practical way. For people like Aija, who are actively trying to take advantage of other people, she will have to hope for someone extremely desperate or stupid but clearly it hasn’t happened after many years, and that’s why Aija is scamming her female students instead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree, both people have to bring something to the table but I feel like men these days put woman's career and "ability to pay mortgage" above other things like her looks (not saying it is bad but you would hope to choose an partner who you would be attracted to for the rest of your life & stay faithful), compatibility, even values. The hot girls are for fun but for settling down - someone with their own flat and mortgage ability. I know a hot guy who didn't want to settle down with a pretty girl his age, chose a 6 year older divorcee with her own house, not very attractive a that. I am talking about the situation in the UK, maybe elsewhere it is different

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I agree, both people have to bring something to the table but I feel like men these days put woman's career and "ability to pay mortgage" above other things like her looks (not saying it is bad but you would hope to choose an partner who you would be attracted to for the rest of your life & stay faithful), compatibility, even values. The hot girls are for fun but for settling down - someone with their own flat and mortgage ability. I know a hot guy who didn't want to settle down with a pretty girl his age, chose a 6 year older divorcee with her own house, not very attractive a that. I am talking about the situation in the UK, maybe elsewhere it is different
I think it depends on the situation. If the man isn't well off himself or grew up poor, but now makes some money but still has a lot of insecurities, he will definitely try to take a practical approach when it comes to choosing a partner. Most hot guys these days are just good looking because of lucky genetics and youth, but they often don't have much going for them otherwise (i.e.: lazy and entitled, smokes weed, plays video games, mediocre job, no ambitions, etc.) so for men like that, a wealthier divorcee probably feels like a better option. But if a guy is truly a catch (brought up well, successful, handsome, kind, etc.), he will absolutely not settle for someone he doesn't feel attracted to or have a connection with because she has a house and a decent job.

Being "pretty" is nice but at the end of the day, most of the "pretty" girls on instagram are quite plain in real life and if their heavily modified looks (which will fade) are the best thing they have to offer, then it's not a surprise that most guys won't bite. If a woman was truly naturally stunning like Adriana Lima (and she's a very successful model who makes her own money), she would have no trouble attracting men with just her looks. But for women like Aija and her students, it is impossible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree. The guy I mentioned above is a doctor and quite well off, although I don't know - maybe he did grow up poor. I would say it is hard to generalise but as we said before, dating is hard atm and aijia is selling these women a dream

Reactions: 4
Girls, Q&A! Let’s see what Anna asks herself and how many tattle question will be answered 🤪
D0955791-0198-4529-8E16-1058D5706760.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the look is called-- in the morning, after a night shift:D:D:D

what's wrong with her poses in the pictures? Is she suffering from the scoliosis???
It's to enhance her said hourglass figure. So feminine...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👆 I can't believe she thought that was a great shot, worth of sharing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course, now she says Zara. Trying to be relatable? Are you insulting your own intelligence? But I thought you said you’d never stop these stores, dear Anna. As for your fat flat bottom, how could we forget.... xs.... :ROFLMAO:
With the shoes... Over the towel mat on the floor... Huge facepalm. Is it that difficult to move the towels from the floor?! Also hygiene wise maybe not the best, again, facepalm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Sunday!!

>>>> 🤮>>>>>

Hey Ladies!

I jetted off to Asia.

Over there, I met a wealthy man who showed me how a real man looks after his lady. Financially, materially, somehow also emotionally. At the same time I was learning exactly how that worked. The art of being provided for.

I have not worked a job since — I work for myself, but that’s different.

It was only after I’d come back to London, that I understood going to Asia was — once again — attempting to escape from myself. I had been inspired to have my own “Eat, Pray, Love”, journey but that didn’t happen. Instead I found I was losing myself.

All the spiritual seeking things I was trying were great, but they really didn’t transform me. There were so many issues that were sabotaging me and the success I wanted for myself.

Yes, I was leveling up.

Yes, I was more beautiful and my lifestyle had changed.

Yes, I had access to free flowing finances, without having to work a job.

And yes I’d surrounded myself with great people… and great network... I was doing well.

But.

Pieces were missing.

And what was missing was a huge pain point for me. The relationship I was really looking for — my happily ever after — was the only thing I’d yet to find.

The men I was dating were wealthy, generous, and kind. They wanted to provide and have relationships with me, but long term… I was the one who wanted more.

I was struggling and I needed help.

The next step in my journey was unexpected, but incredibly needed… therapy.

This decision changed everything for me.

Therapy was hard, but incredibly significant for me. It’s still one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life. There are an infinite amount of layers you get to work through. Each one revealing new levels of peace and harmony for you, which is why, my therapy continues to this day.

It may be difficult for you to imagine, but the first 10 months of therapy, I felt like nothing was happening. It was brutal. Things weren’t getting better… as a matter of fact, it often felt like they were getting worse. Chaos ruled… my life, and my emotions.

Breaking down the defense mechanisms I’d built up over a lifetime — and reconnecting all the bits and pieces from my childhood — was almost too much to take.

But I did it. 10 months of torture and then? I received my first breakthrough. Finally, I was able to see the progress I was making (and had made). Hope filled me and I knew I could move forward.

I was becoming emotionally healthier, no longer feeling like I needed to run away, and within a few months of this breakthrough, I met my current partner.

The work I’d done had opened me up to myself and from that place I was able to open up to someone who’s become incredibly special to me.

I know for a fact, that if I’d met him before therapy… or before my breakthrough… it never would have worked out.

Here’s the biggest lesson I learned though—Yes, I was more beautiful physically, and more gracious and kind— but up until then, I hadn’t learned how to be beautiful, gracious, or kind to myself.

I was the last lesson. Reconnecting the missing bits and pieces of me had made all the difference in the world.

Therapy is both hard and wonderful, but something no Jetset Babe can go without.

Have you seen a therapist?

>>>>> 🤮>>>>>

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.