Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know that she created her new Elegance School week by week? And I believe there were TWO weeks (I know there was at least one) where the content didn't go up on the Monday like it was supposed to? It was late. Because she was filming the modules week by week, the week before it was supposed to go up. I know this because I enrolled in the school and follow her on IG, and in her stories she would show that she was "filming" and sure enough the background was found in next week's module.

Do you know how infuriating it is to find out that you purchased a school program that wasn't even finished before you bought it? That she was making it up as she went along?!
Yes! I remember the Instagram stories she did where she had those two girls as models and a videographer and a photographer. She was - again - complaining that every detail has to be perfect because they are filming in 4K but she wants it to be high quality for her course bla bla bla... and the course had already started!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry ladies that i’ll post one more photo of a terrible outfit in the beach. I can’t get over the fact that she wants us to believe that she is a size XS. Look at her love handles? She should start walking instead of driving in a buggy. Buggy life isn’t doing you good Aija. 😄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes! I remember the Instagram stories she did where she had those two girls as models and a videographer and a photographer. She was - again - complaining that every detail has to be perfect because they are filming in 4K but she wants it to be high quality for her course bla bla bla... and the course had already started!!
To me that shows 2 things, one laziness, she can never keep up with her small schedules for a six week course there’s no reason why content shouldn’t have been completed BEFORE it went on sale. Also for months before that she kept saying that the course will go live as soon as it’s finished. Same with her podcast were only on week six and she’s already missed an update. I understand letting people know beforehand that there will be no upload because xyz but letting people wait and wonder was very sloppy and unprofessional to keep making excuses and blaming it on “technical difficulties”.

Secondly, she was probably broke when she started the course and needed the money to hire models, photographers etc.

All smoke and mirrors this woman. Truly a scam artist.

What was Anna’s excuse when the course material didn’t go out in time?

Reactions: 13
Aaand another granny outfit, I'll call this one "lavender nightmare".

Oh and thanks for the summary about her last phodkhast episode. Finally she made it, sitting down for some casual tit-shat for the elegant ladies out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recently I stumbled upon a quote - I can't find it anymore but it was something like this: Men/boys are told that they need to make it, women/girls are told they need to find someone who made it.

Reminded me once more about Anna and her teachings. It's always about finding someone who is successful and has money, never about THE WOMAN making tons of money and having success and a great career.

(Same goes of course for men because I think male gurus and society also put on a lot of pressure on young men. If you aren't driving a Ferrari and have a real estate empire by the age of 25, then who are you??)

Reactions: 13
Reminded me once more about Anna and her teachings. It's always about finding someone who is successful and has money, never about THE WOMAN making tons of money and having success and a great career.
Which is SO hypocritical cus she's hustling to make money and didn't have any of this nouveau riche stuff before selling her courses and making money on youtube.

Reactions: 11
Recently I stumbled upon a quote - I can't find it anymore but it was something like this: Men/boys are told that they need to make it, women/girls are told they need to find someone who made it.

I think that still comes with the assumption that women with careers are undesirable and unwanted, doomed to end up alone with dozens of cats and never have children. But Anna's teachings are (implicitly) heavy on the mentality you describe, she talks as if the man is the one who has the career and pays for everything and the woman is mainly there to look pretty and go shopping, if she wants something she has to wheedle for it rather than being able to get it for herself

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised Anna thought this "elegant" enough for the 'gram. But her definition of that word is quite different from most people's
Well, i know why did she post it. Two days ago i saw the exactly same desert! on the story of one of the jetset russian girls she loves so much. Unfortunatelly, i dont have screenshot, as i, ofc, would not screenshot random dessert, but i do remember it bcs of the unusual look and the letters on it. Cmoon Anna, show us some originality!

Attachments

• Haha
Random complaints from the discord group about modules not available, errors being fixed, etc
The problem is that despite the scamming that she does, she is a terrible entrepreneur/businesswoman, she doesn’t know the basic of what it means to have a business in her case a SCAM BUSINESS. There are people out there who are scamming but make everything look so legit, no technical issues, no delays, no excuses, whining, complaining and so on. She just sucks at doing EVERYTHING!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The problem is that despite the scamming that she does, she is a terrible entrepreneur/businesswoman, she doesn’t know the basic of what it means to have a business in her case a SCAM BUSINESS. There are people out there who are scamming but make everything look so legit, no technical issues, no delays, no excuses, whining, complaining and so on. She just sucks at doing EVERYTHING!
Yes! Even the scammers gonna say “sry bibi gurl you can’t sit with us...”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, i know why did she post it. Two days ago i saw the exactly same desert! on the story of one of the jetset russian girls she loves so much. Unfortunatelly, i dont have screenshot, as i, ofc, would not screenshot random dessert, but i do remember it bcs of the unusual look and the letters on it. Cmoon Anna, show us some originality!
I saw it as well when lurking around!

Reactions: 7
Sorry ladies that i’ll post one more photo of a terrible outfit in the beach. I can’t get over the fact that she wants us to believe that she is a size XS. Look at her love handles? She should start walking instead of driving in a buggy. Buggy life isn’t doing you good Aija. 😄
Anna Beeytlejuice !!
Those stripes are horrible... Oh sorry, is that her pyjama ?

• Haha
  • Sick
seems like SchoolOfAffluences the scam exposing account was banned from posting on Instagram and had a couple of posts removed 🤣😂🤣
Anna probably log into all her 50 slave accounts then report the profile from those slave accs. If you running IG acc on the scam make sure you block all the Anna bey accs including all these acs with jetset in the name.

example this one;

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that outfit is two words: hotmess granny

seems like SchoolOfAffluences the scam exposing account was banned from posting on Instagram and had a couple of posts removed 🤣😂🤣
We can create another one just like she does.

• Haha
Anna Beeytlejuice !!
Those stripes are horrible... Oh sorry, is that her pyjama ?
Why do so many of her outfits look like nightwear? If dressing that way makes her happy, great! It hardly qualifies her however to sell a $1000 course advising others on style and elegance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.