Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About Lauren, have you heard her speak?! Her accent is horrible, she is a chav and is from Essex for sure.

The way she flaunts the designer brands on IG and the plastic surgery is also very trashy. Like others have said, the ultra rich are more discreet with the brands they wear and have a fresh, less make-up look.

Reactions: 11
From Phodkhast: "yes, I use my iPhadh a loth for journaling. It's... There is a great phroghram khalled... Well I don't remember... So I have an apple phen with my iPhad and it's such a great thool - blablablablabla - I also use my iPhad a lot tho read my khindle - blablablablabla - I am not ghoing to lie. I dhon't use it that much, my iPhad. Bhut it's there."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Alright, here goes my 2 cents... Plain and simple:

1- Considering her "experience" with high society, has she ever mentioned the importance of charity? NOPE!
2 - Has she ever showed any form of affection, sympathy or gratitude towards close people, friends, mother, even her "students"? NOPE!
3 - Does she care about the pandemic situation, how all countries are struggling, how people are dying, in other words, diminishing ego and amplifying the collective consciousness? NOPE!

And now this earthquake episode... No genuine concern, but with herself. Practically showing her middle finger to the people's suffering. See? It's her nature. That's Aija. That's the kind of person many chose to put on a pedestal and take as a role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

1- Considering her "experience" with high society, has she ever mentioned the importance of charity? NOPE!
2 - Has she ever showed any form of affection, sympathy or gratitude towards close people, friends, mother, even her "students"? NOPE!
3 - Does she care about the pandemic situation, how all countries are struggling, how people are dying, in other words, diminishing ego and amplifying the collective consciousness? NOPE!

And now this earthquake episode... No genuine concern, but herself. Practically showing her middle finger to the people's suffering. See? It's her nature. That's Aija. That's the kind of person many chose to put on a pedestal and take as a role model.
Like others have mentioned, she just portrays so many traits of a narcissist.
No regard for other people and their suffering. I almost feel bad for her. Her life most feel so empty by only putting value on materialistic things.
Do you guys think she will ever be able to redeem herself in a way? Or is there no saving of our dear elegant sociopath?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

And now this earthquake episode... No genuine concern, but herself. Practically showing her middle finger to the people's suffering. See? It's her nature. That's Aija. That's the kind of person many chose to put on a pedestal and take as a role model.
4 - Is she visibly taking precautions to protect others from COVID as well as herself (wearing a mask, not travelling)? NOPE!
5 - When criticising businesses for not being up to her standards (such as BA's food or the seats that hadn't been cleaned), did she consider this could be because of the pandemic and not really within their control? NOPE!
6 - Does she ever mention or show compassion towards anyone less fortunate than she? NOPE!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She has also "a drivice license" I learned from phodkhast...
Permission to copyright the word phodkast. I love it.

Also I don't understand how her students can justify her callousness. When I look through her followers who repost her stories etc. they are living such sad lives that hers must seem amazing.

"So what if she shows no concern for the people of Turkey, that's depressing. We watch Anna to get away from the world. Earthquakes, pandemikksss? They don't exist here in the Wonderful Land of EasyJetsetbabe and the phodkast"

• Haha
  • Sick
Permission to copyright the word phodkast. I love it.

Also I don't understand how her students can justify her callousness. When I look through her followers who repost her stories etc. they are living such sad lives that hers must seem amazing.

"So what if she shows no concern for the people of Turkey, that's depressing. We watch Anna to get away from the world. Earthquakes, pandemikksss? They don't exist here in the Wonderful Land of EasyJetsetbabe and the phodkast"
You missed the h after the k 😃 "Phodkhast" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still I remember the video when Ana was teaching how to open a champagne. Unfortunately it was wrong :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so stupid.

Anna Bey’s Podcast #6 - Q&A

Starts off with excuses about her lack of professionalism. And promises a podcast about Turkey.

Question 1. What do you eat in a day/what is your diet?

States that she doesn’t want to answer it because it’s private, then rambles about intuitive eating and admits she gained 4kg on the Greek trip and can’t fit into XS dresses anymore.

Question 2. How to decide what you keep private on IG?

Whines about her personal life being private, and says she could make “LOADS of more money” if she shared her home life. She also wants you to know that she only shares a small part of her friends online, because she respects their privacy….

Question 3. Dumb question a girl “asks” about sharing boyfriend on IG - she already shared him, how can she stop sharing him on IG? ….. Anna says it’s never too late - stop posting him today and start living more private!

Question 4. basically does Anna suffer from Anxiety and can she speak to it?

Anna rambles about anxiety - ANNA SHUT UP, you have no experience to speak to this. She’s going to do a whole podcast about this, but then continues to ramble on repeatedly about exercise and nature and her “toolbox” for anxiety, and promises a full anxiety podcast again.

Question 5. Do you use fake tan? Rambling about tanning; TL,DR: NO she doesn’t use fake tan cus it’s “inconvenient”.

Question 6. Do you use your iPad for journaling?

Yes, she has an apple pen and uses a “great program” that she doesn’t remember the name of.

Question 7. How was your experience having covid?

She’s promising a whole podcast about COVID if people want to hear more about it. It was mild and “unpleasant”

Question 8. Do you have a drivers license?

Yes, from 2008, but she hasn’t driven so long that she’s lost her confidence in driving. What happened to her driver?

Question 9. App recommendations for online shopping?

She’s an online shopper now (WE ALL ARE, THERE’S A PANDEMIC!) Likes a few, outnet, matchesfashion, yoox and mytheresa. Complains that netaporter sells out of small sizes (HA!) also claims to not care about designer brands but then says, well sometimes she does (so she can tag on IG)

Question 10. Food she doesnt’ eat: no raw onion or raw garlic. Very little meat, she can’t eat meat on a bone, doesn’t like spicy food

Question 11. Where to find seamless undergarments? GOOGLE IT. (sorry) Anna likes Strapless Wonderbra (she’s shared this before) and blames it on migraines. Wears all nude-coloured skin-coloured underwear and bras. Sounds super sexy.

Question 12. How to stress less in everyday life? OMG Anna you are not a guru. You are not a therapist. Stop giving advice when you’re not an authority on this. “You can’t trust everything your mind tells you”. OK. Her advice: lay down. Go to nature. Exercise.

Question 13. What are best jobs to meet affluent men? (Here she is an authority on this!!!!)

Uses the term “High-Level Partner” for “Top Level” and “Simple” Professions. She thinks you should become an Air Hostess (to meet men on flights), if you have to work in an office be sure to work in a “male-dominated” office so you have more male options and less female competition, BONUS if you work with lawyers or finance industry, High-End Real Estate Agent, and Hostess in Fine Dining Restaurant.

Question 14. I miss your Jet Set Circuit content….

Rambles about transitioning from JS niche to her current elegant high-level woman niche. She followed her audiences needs to transition… OKAY. She found the money and followed it. Rambling about networking.

Question 15. What to wear inside the house? CLOTHES. FFS. Who are these people? Anna mentions her Youtube video about elegance about home. Cool. Feel cozy and elegant at home, not a slob.

Question 16. Who is your camera person - does your “fiance” do it?

Her “team” usually helps with footage (TRIPOD), she’s hired videographer/photographer (where are all those professional pics Anna?), and yes her “partner” does sometimes if he’s there, and he’s getting better at taking her pictures! WOW. Train your partner to take photos! (podcast?)

Question 17. How to deal with being ghosted and people come back?

Anna does not support it, it’s not ok.

Question 18. Is Cartier love bracelet still classy?

Anna admits to see it everywhere, but says it’s very CLASSIC, she would not buy it for herself but wears it because her partner got it for her for love….. Doesn’t she teach that you should HINT to your man what you want for presents….?

Question 19. What’s something you’ve done to change your life?

When she moved countries she changed her life. That’s why she moved so much, to change her life.

Question 20. How do you feel about a woman paying for partner’s birthday dinner?

Laughs about women paying for a man.

Question 21. What do you do when bored with your clothes?

She saves them cus they are timeless or she gives away to charity or people she knows. Or maybe she’ll sell them to her audience one day…

Question 22. How etiquette rules are different from Victoria era to now?

Mentions her PROGRAM and the etiquette module, and the finishing school

Finishes off describing her “work trip” in Turkey and more work appointments, and she does SO MUCH WORK that you don’t see on the glamorous IG… She is obsessed with social media, this is stuff people talked about YEARS ago…. OMG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She has also "a drivice license" I learned from phodkhast...
:LOL: We have her running in circles. She’s definitely reading our comments here and passively trying to “set the record straight”. It must be so exhausting to keep up with us.. She looked tired last night, unmotivated this morning.. just sitting all alone in that cheesy buggy..bragging about “buggy life”:rolleyes:

• Haha
This is the issue - she will always have answers as to why she does things, like a home tour or showing her fiance - and her followers lap it up without thinking critically about some of the reasons. You can still be private and show a small part of your home, but no, it’s much easier to film in a 5 star hotel instead for Anna (because that makes SO much more sense to anyone not under her spell 🙄). The charade is ridiculous but I don’t know how much longer she’ll be able to keep it up.

• Heart
From Phodkhast: " I think that jobs is shomethimes such an overlookhed airea of where you khan meet a photencial phartner, and especially if you want to meeth a high level pharthner, so I know for a fact, from all the stories that I have heard, there are both like a thop khind of professions and there are also khind of how would you khall it simple professions" - I wonder if is a blow job top kind of profession or simple kind 🤔 How about scamming people and matchmaking? Hmmmm.... 🐥

• Haha
That first question... LIAR, LIAR...
C'mon, Aija, I bet you eat junk food!!! (Especially considering you've spent years living for the night).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel so stupid.

Starts off with excuses about her lack of professionalism. And promises a podcast about Turkey.

States that she doesn’t want to answer it because it’s private, then rambles about intuitive eating and admits she gained 4kg on the Greek trip and can’t fit into XS dresses anymore.

Whines about her personal life being private, and says she could make “LOADS of more money” if she shared her home life. She also wants you to know that she only shares a small part of her friends online, because she respects their privacy….

Question 3. Dumb question a girl “asks” about sharing boyfriend on IG - she already shared him, how can she stop sharing him on IG? ….. Anna says it’s never too late - stop posting him today and start living more private!

Anna rambles about anxiety - ANNA SHUT UP, you have no experience to speak to this. She’s going to do a whole podcast about this, but then continues to ramble on repeatedly about exercise and nature and her “toolbox” for anxiety, and promises a full anxiety podcast again.

Question 5. Do you use fake tan? Rambling about tanning; TL,DR: NO she doesn’t use fake tan cus it’s “inconvenient”.

Yes, she has an apple pen and uses a “great program” that she doesn’t remember the name of.

She’s promising a whole podcast about COVID if people want to hear more about it. It was mild and “unpleasant”

Yes, from 2008, but she hasn’t driven so long that she’s lost her confidence in driving. What happened to her driver?

She’s an online shopper now (WE ALL ARE, THERE’S A PANDEMIC!) Likes a few, outnet, matchesfashion, yoox and mytheresa. Complains that netaporter sells out of small sizes (HA!) also claims to not care about designer brands but then says, well sometimes she does (so she can tag on IG)

Question 10. Food she doesnt’ eat: no raw onion or raw garlic. Very little meat, she can’t eat meat on a bone, doesn’t like spicy food

Question 11. Where to find seamless undergarments? GOOGLE IT. (sorry) Anna likes Strapless Wonderbra (she’s shared this before) and blames it on migraines. Wears all nude-coloured skin-coloured underwear and bras. Sounds super sexy.

Question 12. How to stress less in everyday life? OMG Anna you are not a guru. You are not a therapist. Stop giving advice when you’re not an authority on this. “You can’t trust everything your mind tells you”. OK. Her advice: lay down. Go to nature. Exercise.

Question 13. What are best jobs to meet affluent men? (Here she is an authority on this!!!!)

Uses the term “High-Level Partner” for “Top Level” and “Simple” Professions. She thinks you should become an Air Hostess (to meet men on flights), if you have to work in an office be sure to work in a “male-dominated” office so you have more male options and less female competition, BONUS if you work with lawyers or finance industry, High-End Real Estate Agent, and Hostess in Fine Dining Restaurant.

Rambles about transitioning from JS niche to her current elegant high-level woman niche. She followed her audiences needs to transition… OKAY. She found the money and followed it. Rambling about networking.

Question 15. What to wear inside the house? CLOTHES. FFS. Who are these people? Anna mentions her Youtube video about elegance about home. Cool. Feel cozy and elegant at home, not a slob.

Her “team” usually helps with footage (TRIPOD), she’s hired videographer/photographer (where are all those professional pics Anna?), and yes her “partner” does sometimes if he’s there, and he’s getting better at taking her pictures! WOW. Train your partner to take photos! (podcast?)

Anna admits to see it everywhere, but says it’s very CLASSIC, she would not buy it for herself but wears it because her partner got it for her for love….. Doesn’t she teach that you should HINT to your man what you want for presents….?

When she moved countries she changed her life. That’s why she moved so much, to change her life.

Question 20. How do you feel about a woman paying for partner’s birthday dinner?

She saves them cus they are timeless or she gives away to charity or people she knows. Or maybe she’ll sell them to her audience one day…

Finishes off describing her “work trip” in Turkey and more work appointments, and she does SO MUCH WORK that you don’t see on the glamorous IG… She is obsessed with social media, this is stuff people talked about YEARS ago…. OMG
Food is private - um she has detailed everything about her eating habits including dangerous "dry fasts" in the past. Do I have to pull up the receipts from her own blog? IG post about her obsession with oranges and hummus?

Truth: She's bingeing because her house of lies is crumbling. Her milkmaid genes are causing her to revert to her natural chunky brolic self.

Friends? Home life?

First off you don't have a home. Secondly you shared every detail up to Bassam's nose hairs in St. Tropez. Only photo we didn't get on the Greek trip was Zervos' ballsack.

Truth: She has no friends, but her boyfriend has associates and lovers that she only is allowed to see when she is with them. She also knows ONE woman in Geneva. A clout chasing fake Palestinian activist.

Anxiety? Yes, b***** you bet we're gonna make you even more anxious with the expose we're going to do.

Journal so much but don't know the app. LIE.

You didn't have COVID. LIE.

Licence? Why?
Truth: You can't afford a car in Switzerland. You barely can afford Uber around the city, which is why you are always walking like a peasant. Shouldn't a kept woman have time to take driving lessons refreshers? If she wasn't working like a dog doing nothing?

Nude granny panties - yeah we guessed. Your bedroom is dead and you haven't been touched in 5 years since you entered this arrangement of convenience.

More bullshit about a team that doesn't exist. Agnes follows you around for the free hotel stay no doubt.

Preview - Anna priming the cult for buying her old tit on Depop. You can buy her used smelly undergarments soon when she starts running out of money.

Lie lie lie can't be bothered with the rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel so stupid.

😅 Thank you, thank you for saving my ears!! Great summary! This way we don't give her additional engagement too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From Phodkhast: " I think that jobs is shomethimes such an overlookhed airea of where you khan meet a photencial phartner, and especially if you want to meeth a high level pharthner, so I know for a fact, from all the stories that I have heard, there are both like a thop khind of professions and there are also khind of how would you khall it simple professions" - I wonder if is a blow job top kind of profession or simple kind 🤔 How about scamming people and matchmaking? Hmmmm.... 🐥
They are "overlooked" because she very rarely if ever mentions working on one's own career or the notion that if you become successful in your own right, you will naturally come into contact with successful men and won't have to look for them in hotels

Reactions: 9
I feel so stupid.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤ ❤ ❤ I am glad that I don't have to finish that stupid thing!

Reactions: 6
The fact she can't articulate about anything should be enough to take everything she says with a grain of salt. Talking superficially about professions... For the mere purpose of finding men... I'm sorry, but she's fucked up in her mind. Seriously.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.