Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR by @JustVisitingAijaDarling
(Borrowing heavily from previous TLDR)

Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling/Anna Beyer is a former Swedish/Russian reality TV participant, pole dancer, and alleged sugar baby who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence. Which she has 0 qualifications for, other than pure speculations, looking enviously from the side-lines documented through her jetsetbabe blog and some interviews.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB. In thread two, we discussed her sordid companions, terrible botox and racist remarks while she partied in the offseason at Cavo Tagoo with a hairy finance troll. Her being documented topless/naked at club amnesia.

In thread three we discovered her retracting multiple messages to different people after her racist messages was revealed, her bad reaction to this forum and her efforts at silencing student concerns about the breach of confidentiality in her own paid groups when screenshots of conversations have been shared. There was also shared further evidence of her own members of staff breeching the confidentiality. The cultish behaviour exhibited was also discussed along with her worship of Eastern European women and her bad fashion advice. Her being ridiculed in scandinavian high-society and in the party circuit was also covered. Lastly her infringing on other authors copyright through her membership group was also revealed.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R E S O U R C E S

Thread One - tattle life

Thread Two - tattle life

Thread Three - tattle life

Thread Four - tattle life

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She teaches femininity but she's so masculine. The way she moves and talks, it's so aggressive. The sound of her voice, it's like dog barking. I really cannot finish her videos lately. I am done in the middle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thumbnail pissed me off. C'mon, Aija, we all know you NEVER sit like that, unless when it's too keep appearances.
I still remember your lives from your old apartment in London... Your terrible posture... But I guess that's all part of your job, right?

Reactions: 10
A 13 year old who is being „educated“ by Anna. Lord have mercy!!!!
Did you all nitice how she planted hints to the masterclass during the video? She‘s trying to hype things up again and scam some more
What the duck! I just want to report this video after seeing the comment of a baby! Jesus, i have goosebumps.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why are thirteen year olds listening to that woman? She can't teach them anything, she should block them right away since she is basically preaching how to act, look and think like a sugar baby (nothing wrong with sugaring, if you are a grown adult woman and want to do it, do it, BUT IT IS NOT FOR CHILDREN). Disgusting. I am reporting her account.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My dear not so elegant Anna! Look what I just found! You don't have to hide those beautiful lips under the mask anymore (not that you wear a mask anyways) 🐥
joke.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
ugh girls she will be opening her doors course soon Jesus I think lots of girls will enter unfortunately =/ I will post my video in a week (Czech version on Wednesday) already cutting it. There are already searchable videos tho and obviously this forums on here area searchable too so I hope some girls will open their eyes

Reactions: 16
My dear not so elegant Anna! Look what I just found! You don't have to hide those beautiful lips under the mask anymore (not that you wear a mask anyways) 🐥
View attachment 287617
Is this the new merch she ordered in Turkey?

Anyway, I did not watch her video - is she really filming outside? I guess my comment about filming next to rumpled hotel bedsheets hit a nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t watch her videos. I watched one & it was enough.

It’s terrible that this is what young Women aspire to. The tragedy is that girls no longer want to become doctors etc.

they increasingly want a man to provide them with things. Not even the necessities like food and board, they actually dream of a wealthy man taking care of their LUXURY needs.

this is a huge problem because these provider men tend to be successful.

If you’re successful you have more choice. You Become spoilt & unless you are the rare exception you just drift through lots of women. Generally you end up treating these women badly - because you can & they are not going anywhere.

there is no longevity & no respect.

It’s a worrying thing that women just want wealth (from a man). What a huge Brain drain.

I don’t hear girls saying I want to be like amal clooney Etc - they don’t want to be accomplished. They just want someone else’s wealth.

looking up to Anna to provide them access to this is a very very dangerous move.

• Heart
  • Sad
Honestly, I wouldn't care much if someone who actually accomplished whatever they were claiming did it, my main problem with anna is her lack of qualifications.

Exactly this. Its this total frauding of achievement.
Also - her goal / mission is flawed.
I wonder if she will address the issue - that she is effectively a single working woman (unfounded by a man). She should own it and inspire her followers with how she built up her business.

Reactions: 8
Also - her goal / mission is flawed.
I wonder if she will address the issue - that she is effectively a single working woman (unfounded by a man). She should own it and inspire her followers with how she built up her business.
Many of her followers seem to have already followed in her footsteps - they take her course and now they believe they are experts. It is a pyramid scheme. They want other women to pay them for advice now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.