Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food is private - um she has detailed everything about her eating habits including dangerous "dry fasts" in the past. Do I have to pull up the receipts from her own blog? IG post about her obsession with oranges and hummus?

Truth: She's bingeing because her house of lies is crumbling. Her milkmaid genes are causing her to revert to her natural chunky brolic self.

Friends? Home life?

First off you don't have a home. Secondly you shared every detail up to Bassam's nose hairs in St. Tropez. Only photo we didn't get on the Greek trip was Zervos' ballsack.

Truth: She has no friends, but her boyfriend has associates and lovers that she only is allowed to see when she is with them. She also knows ONE woman in Geneva. A clout chasing fake Palestinian activist.

Anxiety? Yes, b***** you bet we're gonna make you even more anxious with the expose we're going to do.

Journal so much but don't know the app. LIE.

You didn't have COVID. LIE.

Licence? Why?
Truth: You can't afford a car in Switzerland. You barely can afford Uber around the city, which is why you are always walking like a peasant. Shouldn't a kept woman have time to take driving lessons refreshers? If she wasn't working like a dog doing nothing?

Nude granny panties - yeah we guessed. Your bedroom is dead and you haven't been touched in 5 years since you entered this arrangement of convenience.

More bullshit about a team that doesn't exist. Agnes follows you around for the free hotel stay no doubt.

Preview - Anna priming the cult for buying her old tit on Depop. You can buy her used smelly undergarments soon when she starts running out of money.

Lie lie lie can't be bothered with the rest.
Oh my God, I just died 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 My stomach hurts, girl! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Food is private - um she has detailed everything about her eating habits including dangerous "dry fasts" in the past. Do I have to pull up the receipts from her own blog? IG post about her obsession with oranges and hummus?

Truth: She's bingeing because her house of lies is crumbling. Her milkmaid genes are causing her to revert to her natural chunky brolic self.

Friends? Home life?

First off you don't have a home. Secondly you shared every detail up to Bassam's nose hairs in St. Tropez. Only photo we didn't get on the Greek trip was Zervos' ballsack.

Truth: She has no friends, but her boyfriend has associates and lovers that she only is allowed to see when she is with them. She also knows ONE woman in Geneva. A clout chasing fake Palestinian activist.

Anxiety? Yes, b***** you bet we're gonna make you even more anxious with the expose we're going to do.

Journal so much but don't know the app. LIE.

You didn't have COVID. LIE.

Licence? Why?
Truth: You can't afford a car in Switzerland. You barely can afford Uber around the city, which is why you are always walking like a peasant. Shouldn't a kept woman have time to take driving lessons refreshers? If she wasn't working like a dog doing nothing?

Nude granny panties - yeah we guessed. Your bedroom is dead and you haven't been touched in 5 years since you entered this arrangement of convenience.

More bullshit about a team that doesn't exist. Agnes follows you around for the free hotel stay no doubt.

Preview - Anna priming the cult for buying her old tit on Depop. You can buy her used smelly undergarments soon when she starts running out of money.

Lie lie lie can't be bothered with the rest.
😂😂 I’m dying from laughter!! Anna can’t catch a break LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That’s what you get for trying to pull the wool over our eyes.. with your wannabe affluent lifestyle, pretending to be the authority on elegance. We can SEE right through you Aija Raty. 🐀

I BET she had already recorded this Q&A phodkhast.. BUT THEN she saw how fast this forum is growing and decided to re-record it to address some of the stuff we keep putting her on blast about. It’s a lot of work to keep up with your fraudulent self, isn’t my dear?

Reactions: 15
Podcast takeaways
- lame excuses about delayed podcast - lots of thunder outside which was extremely noisy, lots of recordings got deleted
- therapy taught her to make a toolbox to prevent and deal with anxiety e.g. siting on the beach, going on a walk in the forest
- I noticed when she was speaking about anxiety and ways of dealing with it, her demeanour changed and you could tell she was very very well informed on it - less Anna fluff/filler words and actually saying words with substance. Maybe that's because its finally a field she knows about through personal experience unlike the other stuff she tries to sell
- she would not emasculate (NOT demasculinate as Anna says) her man by paying for his dinner if it were her birthday
- lots of rich people don't know how to eat properly according to etiquette rules and she notices this now since she went to her finishing school, and when she's out and about eating it's something she can't stop noticing nowadays
- she is size XS in clothing
- she can't eat lamb chops or chicken legs or other kind of meat on bones
-her camera person is one of her team members, a hired videographer/photographer, her partner when she's on personal holidays 'he's very helpful in that way' 'it's really worth training your partner' 'some of my best photos have been taken by him'

Regarding the latest Turkey story posts - I find it quite graceless and tacky that the only thing she posts about the earthquake is that she wasn't affected. I get it the story post was in response to perhaps DMs she's received, but from someone who talks about elegance and etiquette all the time and self appointed 'elegant expert' - real elegance is caring and respecting your surroundings and other human beings - not wearing silk nighties inside and outside the house. All she would have to have done is post something like 'my thoughts go out to all those affected by the earthquake, fortunately we were unaffected'. Instead Anna's only response is 'we didn't feel anything over here!'.

She's just so superficial and shallow, I can't fathom how someone who's 34 years old who's been so around like she has is this shallow.
I laugh at her calling herself hourglass shaped. She very flat chested, has big broad shoulders and waistline is very similar size to her hips. She's rectangular if anything. But I guess anything becomes hourglass if you squeeze it in hard enough with a belt.

Also ridiculous that a middle aged woman is still so fixated and obsessed with 'jetset' and 'jetset circuit'. Grow up Anna, all the women your age that you drool over had their party and wild day lifestyles in their 20s and are now married and potentially have kids with their rich men. Unlike you who's still here in your granny clothes talking into your mic thinking if you repeat the words jetset enough times you'll turn into all the women you're obsessed with. She's exactly same the inside (even now with the money she's made from her course) as the women who buy her course who are looking for a way to get into the echelons of society and bag a rich man.
That's the real tragic thing. Always has been and always will be looking through the tightly closed windows of the lives of people she wishes she had.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact she can't articulate about anything should be enough to take everything she says with a grain of salt. Talking superficially about professions... For the mere purpose of finding men... I'm sorry, but she's fucked up in her mind. Seriously.
Girls have dropped out of school following her. This is why she needs to be stopped.

I don't care about much, but I do care about the underdog and the helpless being taken for a ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Podcast takeaways
- lame excuses about delayed podcast - lots of thunder outside which was extremely noisy, lots of recordings got deleted
- therapy taught her to make a toolbox to prevent and deal with anxiety e.g. siting on the beach, going on a walk in the forest
- I noticed when she was speaking about anxiety and ways of dealing with it, her demeanour changed and you could tell she was very very well informed on it - less Anna fluff/filler words and actually saying words with substance. Maybe that's because its finally a field she knows about through personal experience unlike the other stuff she tries to sell
- she would not emasculate (NOT demasculinate as Anna says) her man by paying for his dinner if it were her birthday
- lots of rich people don't know how to eat properly according to etiquette rules and she notices this now since she went to her finishing school, and when she's out and about eating it's something she can't stop noticing nowadays
- she is size XS in clothing
- she can't eat lamb chops or chicken legs or other kind of meat on bones

Regarding the latest Turkey story posts - I find it quite graceless and tacky that the only thing she posts about the earthquake is that she wasn't affected. I get it the story post was in response to perhaps DMs she's received, but from someone who talks about elegance and etiquette all the time and self appointed 'elegant expert' - real elegance is caring and respecting your surroundings and other human beings - not wearing silk nighties inside and outside the house. All she would have to have done is post something like 'my thoughts go out to all those affected by the earthquake, fortunately we were unaffected'. Instead Anna's only response is 'we didn't feel anything over here!'.

She's just so superficial and shallow, I can't fathom how someone who's 34 years old who's been so around like she has is this shallow.
I laugh at her calling herself hourglass shaped. She very flat chested, has big broad shoulders and waistline is very similar size to her hips. She's rectangular if anything. But I guess anything becomes hourglass if you squeeze it in hard enough with a belt.
Also ridiculous that a middle aged woman is still so fixated and obsessed with 'jetset' and 'jetset circuit'. Grow up Anna, all the women your age that you drool over had their party and wild day lifestyles in their 30s and are now married and potentially have kids with their rich men. Unlike you who's still here in your granny clothes talking into your mic thinking if you repeat the words jetset enough times you'll turn into all the women you're obsessed with. She's exactly same the inside (even now with the money she's made from her course) as the women who buy her course who are looking for a way to get into the echelons of society and bag a rich man. That's the real tragic thing. Always has been and always will be looking through the tightly closed windows of the lives of people she wishes she had.
“ Demasculinate” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops: Did she really say that?? Omg. How embarrassing.

Thank you, thank you for the awesome summary! So many of you sacrificed your ears and it’s very much appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually have both courses (but I only watched the 2 first modules of the 1k one so far, I'll try to watch more in the following days). Lot of common sense, not stupid advices like eating oysters (yet...)

Anna took contents from books that gives real tips. It's basically a foundation, so I think Lauren applied the same techniques, whether she knew it or not (just like when you go to college and follow a marketing class, how many of that stuff was truly groundbreaking ?).

I would also have said Anna is running her chances since she's not secretive about her ambitions but... honestly there are so many things that don't make any sense happening around us that Anna marrying royalty would not shock me 😂 Thanks 2020
Hi Anna. Go duck yourself or inject more tit to your lips. But dont spam here PLEASE!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Girls have dropped out of school following her. This is why she needs to be stopped.

I don't care about much, but I do care about the underdog and the helpless being taken for a ride.
They have? Wow ...

That's just it, she isn't promoting careers but low-paid jobs with very little security or long term prospects. It'd be one thing if she were saying that if you enter an actual profession you will meet men who are successful in that field. It's another when she suggests you become a waitress in an expensive restaurant where men drop hundreds of pounds on the bill and you could barely afford an appetiser from the menu. Or cabin crew serving men in business class when, if not for the fact you work for the airline, you'd be saving for months for an economy class ticket. Or a secretary in a financial firm where the men you have your eye on take home six-figure salaries and you earn barely above minimum wage. It's not conducive to an equal relationship, is it? I'm not talking about splitting the bill on dates but having something in common, being able to relate to each other, and not being in a position where one party has so much more than the other that the balance of "power" is almost entirely in their favour

It's gonna be Apophis over our heads the day Aija marries royalty. Dream on... Dream on...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't even marry a bisexual Lebanese bankworker lol
I'm not that evil.
According to the news... She'll be a granny, still "flaunting and holding tight" to whatever's left of her "jetset life".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
....That's the real tragic thing. Always has been and always will be looking through the tightly closed windows of the lives of people she wishes she had.
Exactly, she just only circulating around the outer circles. Even any one from a upper middle class family will know more than her about all her favourite topics. But sad to say that to her and her followers this small success is a big deal. Going holiday at MO = elite livestyle.

since you’re clearing up so many stories Anna why don’t you address that your stated value of your courses being total more than several thousand is not reflected in the content at all. At. All. How do you explain this? How do you explain the totall plagiarism?

The more you explaining explaining the deeper the hole gets. Anna still cant believe that shes not clever enough to outsmart the whole internet. you made a scam Anna. Its much wiser for you to act accordingly and try to disappear rather than assume you can talk your way out. Too many eyes on you now. Soon bad reviews will be on holysmoke.org.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This big belly won’t fit an XS Anna banana 🍌, admit it that you are a size M and do a phodkhast about being size M. 😂 plus why is she wearing 100 things at the beach?
WTF is this terrible outfit? She's a pure fashion victim. I bet because the tag says Missoni and she's never had an item from them before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Anna. Go duck yourself or inject more tit to your lips. But dont spam here PLEASE!!!!!!!
I was genuinely surprised that a supposed reader of these threads really came to the conclusion that Anna's advice might still work. Just because Lauren was successful and "probably used the same methods" Anna is teaching now, right??? Again to reiterate for the Aija fans in the back, Lauren's methods are secret and if you ask her, all you'll get in response are the generic "be yourself" and "travel, meet new people" etc. The most successful jet set babes know things that can only come with extensive experience in that scene. Anna was never in that scene. Hence why her advice is so generic. And they're retired from that life, settled down wiith their wealthy men and happy. Why on earth would they jeopardize their success by publicly exposing their tactics to the world? How aren't Aija's students understanding this? 🤯

• Heart
Comparing Anna’s start to 2020 to now is quite different! In the beginning of the year she would post content telling viewers “don’t do this, don’t do that”, and “do these steps..”. She was consistent with posting videos and followed a schedule. In contrast, now that it’s towards the end of 2020, Anna does not give advisement of do this or that, she has started asking viewers what do you think of this or that. Much different because she’s not preaching/ educating, anything valuable. She has become very lazy and doesn’t care.
But what has changed? Money!
Since she opened her 2nd course she has been spending the students money and acting like a kid in a candy shop, because now she can afford things. Buying this and buying that... Very materialistic and not caring about anyone else. Even in a global pandemic. When she opens her 2nd course again soon, I predict it will continue to spiral more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna is a narcissist, through and through. Part of "work ethic" of being a narcissist is casting high goals for yourself but then reneging on them when you think you've done enough, thinking you can do everything and be everyone - hence she believes she is an authority figure on everything.

"I can do a pHodkHast because that will bring people to my youtube channel and my courses. It's easy, I will use my ipHone and ipHad and my TRIPOD to take photos of RENTED clothing and look like the success I want to be!"

Problem is, when "work" gets in the way, she shrugs it off as her being too important, makes excuses for mental health, or thunderstorms, or technical difficulties. I know someone exactly like this and it drives me crazy when we have a project together. It will get done on her time and in her way.

A TRUE professional will create podcasts with actual CONTENT - and will create a number of them, ready to upload each Wednesday no matter what as THAT IS YOUR JOB. Same with Youtube, you say each Sunday, create a number of videos to post each Sunday so instead of struggling to make content each week, you spend ONE WEEK a month creating content and the rest of the time doing whatever you want.

Did you know that she created her new Elegance School week by week? And I believe there were TWO weeks (I know there was at least one) where the content didn't go up on the Monday like it was supposed to? It was late. Because she was filming the modules week by week, the week before it was supposed to go up. I know this because I enrolled in the school and follow her on IG, and in her stories she would show that she was "filming" and sure enough the background was found in next week's module.

Do you know how infuriating it is to find out that you purchased a school program that wasn't even finished before you bought it? That she was making it up as she went along?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Anna is a narcissist, through and through. Part of "work ethic" of being a narcissist is casting high goals for yourself but then reneging on them when you think you've done enough, thinking you can do everything and be everyone - hence she believes she is an authority figure on everything.

"I can do a pHodkHast because that will bring people to my youtube channel and my courses. It's easy, I will use my ipHone and ipHad and my TRIPOD to take photos of RENTED clothing and look like the success I want to be!"

Problem is, when "work" gets in the way, she shrugs it off as her being too important, makes excuses for mental health, or thunderstorms, or technical difficulties. I know someone exactly like this and it drives me crazy when we have a project together. It will get done on her time and in her way.

A TRUE professional will create podcasts with actual CONTENT - and will create a number of them, ready to upload each Wednesday no matter what as THAT IS YOUR JOB. Same with Youtube, you say each Sunday, create a number of videos to post each Sunday so instead of struggling to make content each week, you spend ONE WEEK a month creating content and the rest of the time doing whatever you want.

Did you know that she created her new Elegance School week by week? And I believe there were TWO weeks (I know there was at least one) where the content didn't go up on the Monday like it was supposed to? It was late. Because she was filming the modules week by week, the week before it was supposed to go up. I know this because I enrolled in the school and follow her on IG, and in her stories she would show that she was "filming" and sure enough the background was found in next week's module.

Do you know how infuriating it is to find out that you purchased a school program that wasn't even finished before you bought it? That she was making it up as she went along?!
I've talked with many students and a general complaints other than it being basic, was her ALWAYS being late with content :p The new students will not be suffering from it since it's already recorded. Many students also told me she said everything was done recording and was being edited in the initial promotion of the course.
I don't think I need screengrabs to prove this, so I will not bother :p I am very lazy, and painting over details on screenshots is annoying

Reactions: 4

She had to take notes from this Tattle thread to have subjects for her podcast. Otherwise she is not inspired. You can see her passion is gone. Just money grubbing little worm behaviour is what she is displaying now.

Can I say, the new schoolofaffluencescam IG is so good! It is really displaying so much of the info we've gathered. Well done whoever is running it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.