Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is a narcissist, through and through. Part of "work ethic" of being a narcissist is casting high goals for yourself but then reneging on them when you think you've done enough, thinking you can do everything and be everyone - hence she believes she is an authority figure on everything.

"I can do a pHodkHast because that will bring people to my youtube channel and my courses. It's easy, I will use my ipHone and ipHad and my TRIPOD to take photos of RENTED clothing and look like the success I want to be!"

Problem is, when "work" gets in the way, she shrugs it off as her being too important, makes excuses for mental health, or thunderstorms, or technical difficulties. I know someone exactly like this and it drives me crazy when we have a project together. It will get done on her time and in her way.

A TRUE professional will create podcasts with actual CONTENT - and will create a number of them, ready to upload each Wednesday no matter what as THAT IS YOUR JOB. Same with Youtube, you say each Sunday, create a number of videos to post each Sunday so instead of struggling to make content each week, you spend ONE WEEK a month creating content and the rest of the time doing whatever you want.

Did you know that she created her new Elegance School week by week? And I believe there were TWO weeks (I know there was at least one) where the content didn't go up on the Monday like it was supposed to? It was late. Because she was filming the modules week by week, the week before it was supposed to go up. I know this because I enrolled in the school and follow her on IG, and in her stories she would show that she was "filming" and sure enough the background was found in next week's module.

Do you know how infuriating it is to find out that you purchased a school program that wasn't even finished before you bought it? That she was making it up as she went along?!
Wow. Incredibly revealing!! I’ve always felt that she’s had zero respect for her followers, students, fans .. Everyone she should be catering to.. she treats them like servants/ like she’s the dictator and YOU WILL be happy with what she serves up or else she’ll BLOCK 🚫 and FLUSH you.. She calls this “zero tolerance”. Such a rude B*tch.

It’s almost like she respects you LEAST if you follow/ buy from her. Look at how she ABANDONED the girls that purchased her first course? I know because I was one of them. I’ve said this before.. Instead of working to create a COMMUNITY or relationships, she‘s very cold.. and treats people like a transaction and that’s it.

She’s an awful human being in my opinion because she’s incapable of being thoughtful, humble or kind. She has her eyes on HER PRIZE (money from whoever/however she can get it) and that’s all that matters to her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh - that’s incredibly frustrating.
Imagine paying up for that.

that has really angered me.

the issue she faces is if she is going this to people with little money, this could send them over the edge. She might push them too far.

this is why I could never scam people, I need to live with myself & I don’t want to wrong people & watch my back

She is fearless.

Reactions: 5
Anna probably log into all her 50 slave accounts then report the profile from those slave accs. If you running IG acc on the scam make sure you block all the Anna bey accs including all these acs with jetset in the name.

example this one;
Is Anna Aija Darling Raty Bey behind this account wanting to be funny or am I tripping? 😄

the issue she faces is if she is going this to people with little money, this could send them over the edge. She might push them too far.

this is why I could never scam people, I need to live with myself & I don’t want to wrong people & watch my back

She is fearless.
No dear, she is sick! Every person with a healthy mind won’t scam others! She has no empathy, and that tells how fucked up her brain and mind is. She is just mentally ill and you are perfectly mentally healthy.

Reactions: 8
Random complaints from the discord group about modules not available, errors being fixed, etc
Incredibly insightful once again. :oops: This woman MUST BE exposed, stopped, sued - ALL OF IT.. This is not ok. It’s one thing after another.. and she takes personal responsibility NEVER, for NONE of it!

Every single one of those women that paid her 1K for that “product” DESERVES a refund. That is not ok.

Reactions: 11

She is fearless.
Yes. Karma can’t come soon enough. People like her will only learn the hard way. I hope we get to see the day when the Universe balances out the scales.. stripping her of every cent she scammed her way into getting. :confused:

Reactions: 7
Someone wrote to me about producing a satire video about Anna and was looking for some inspiration :) I've seen the script so far and it looks pretty solid, but can you post your suggestions for topics here?
Also a question from the girl producing it:

Would it be to far fetched to say something like:
"I would also recommend you to try to emulate the British RP accent, just like it’s super elegant to speak with weird inflictions, grammatical errors even though you’ve known the language and lived in the country for a decade, and having the vocabulary of a horny 3-year-old."

Reactions: 6
Module 2 reviews and questions in discord
About how many people were active in the chat/Discord group, just curious?

Did she allow people to exchange personal emails/info to keep in touch outside of the group? I’m not familiar with Discord.. so was curios if people can chat privately without her seeing?

As the course concluded, did you get the feeling that people were satisfied .. meaning do you think those people would likely purchase again from her in the future?

Is there anyway to anonymously email (protecting yourself) some of the ladies that took the course and send them the link to this forum?

Thanks so much for sharing everything you’ve posted. It’s really so insightful and the world deserves to know how unprofessional, sloppy and UNINVESTED she is with this “school” of hers.

Reactions: 4
About how many people were active in the chat/Discord group, just curious?

Did she allow people to exchange personal emails/info to keep in touch outside of the group? I’m not familiar with Discord.. so was curios if people can chat privately without her seeing?

As the course concluded, did you get the feeling that people were satisfied .. meaning do you think those people would likely purchase again from her in the future?

Is there anyway to anonymously email (protecting yourself) some of the ladies that took the course and send them the link to this forum?

Thanks so much for sharing everything you’ve posted. It’s really so insightful and the world deserves to know how unprofessional, sloppy and UNINVESTED she is with this “school” of hers.
I know she went on a banning spree on a bunch of girls who made their own discord servers based on location and forced them to use her server.

She also sent out some warnings (after the banning of some) about doing it outside of the server would be against ToS, and could get them removed. Her staff members also went into 1 server and removed all members of that from the course server since they didn't cease activity.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know she went on a banning spree on a bunch of girls who made their own discord servers based on location and forced them to use her server.

She also sent out some warnings (after the banning of some) about doing it outside of the server would be against ToS, and could get them removed. Her staff members also went into 1 server and removed all members of that from the course server since they didn't cease activity.
Is there any way of knowing who those women were? I’d love for them to have a space where they can speak freely about their experience etc.

Reactions: 2
Someone wrote to me about producing a satire video about Anna and was looking for some inspiration :) I've seen the script so far and it looks pretty solid, but can you post your suggestions for topics here?
Also a question from the girl producing it:

Would it be to far fetched to say something like:
"I would also recommend you to try to emulate the British RP accent, just like it’s super elegant to speak with weird inflictions, grammatical errors even though you’ve known the language and lived in the country for a decade, and having the vocabulary of a horny 3-year-old."
Do a behind the scenes of how Anna makes her content.
Secrets of the elite content creator.
1- method 1-Ctrl F + replace key words with elegant
Method 2 - Ctrl C + Ctrl V
2- Scene of aja tearing up sheets with guidelines for MLA and APA referencing. Aja only use PLA (plagiarism) style .
3- Ajas secret content spinning bot. Over 100 of the most popular self help books remixed just for you. Just spin + print + upload.
4- how to instantly upgrade your crappy content with expensive hotel room.
5- ultra secret content tool: run out of time or ideas? No problem. Ten pages of Lorem ipsum text. Bonus gift for all early bird subscribers: Lorem ipsum text translated into Five different languages.
6- how to increase the value of your course: discount your course from total value of $50k down to 1000$. My deer laydeezs you don’t worry. After such and such discount you customers not gonna care about the content. If they start to complain I suggest you go take my even more new course ... secrets of the elite scammer: when the going gets tough the tough go blocking.
7- learn annas secret content mantra learned from a master yogi. Yogi dharma Rin-Porsche Padmesomoney... studied one whole weekend in Tibet. Very famous man. So much quality . Now he teaching Anna many secret mantras including “ohhmmmmaximummm moneyyyy .... efforttt mmmmminimummmm” and many more.
Many many more..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there any way of knowing who those women were? I’d love for them to have a space where they can speak freely about their experience etc.
I've sent everyone who wrote to me a link to tattle and encouraged them to tell their story for the public to see.
Some say they feel unsafe doing it because of the "What if she finds out and goes on a manic spree" because she seems mentally unstable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.