Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so thanks to @christyyy93 's video and comment section, someone has fully ID'd Anna's "partner".

I won't Just gO and Say his namE, but check out the PHoto and the comment on christy's video. I Hope ALL of you ladIes don'T mind that I didn't write it here. I'm not sure if it will be deleted soon but here it is for now. At an event for Bank Audi. Man on the right. Look familiar?

View attachment 296222:LOL:
Omg thank you! But am I the only one who doesn’t jet the name? Joseph right?

Reactions: 5
Its really a bad thing for him. If any future business assc do really thorough due diligence on him they gonna find this forum. Even if they only believe half ,.. question marks on someone’s head is very bad for investment confidence unless they also shadey AF.
I get the feeling he wants fame and glamour just like her. But going about it very badly. Like I said, he wants the life of his clients.
Should it contain her bf name?
I don't know if that's ok with the forum rules. Someone who has been a member longer chime in?

Reactions: 8
Its really a bad thing for him. If any future business assc do really thorough due diligence on him they gonna find this forum. Even if they only believe half ,.. question marks on someone’s head is very bad for investment confidence unless they also shadey AF.
To be honest I think the post will be removed in a few days. His name has been shared apparently on several forums and is quickly deleted. But it's been up long enough that we all have screenshots and the info remembered so it's okay.

If it really will adversely affect him then I won't mind at all if the post gets deleted. But the original comment on YouTube is up underneath Christy's expose video, and more people will find it unless that comment gets removed too.

• Wow
1. Anna Bey #6 - School of Affluence Fraud
2. Anna Bey #6 - School of Affluence Exposed
3. Anna Bey #6 - Affluence Scam
4. Anna Bey #6 - Unmasking School of Affluence
5. Anna Bey #6 - Exposing School of Affluence
All good but I like #1 the most 😊

Reactions: 6
The car has to be an Audi cause the WVgroup gives one car to all managers...if he has a manager position every 6 months he gets a new one...I can't find him on linkedin though...
But we don't know if he is a manager.

Reactions: 4
They all look old money. Ladies are natural with very C L A S S Y makeup.
They do look old money but they also look like normal, pleasant people. Anna looks offputting in comparison and I'm not talking about her looks or body but everything: the OTTness of the way she dresses, her voice and mannerisms ...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nuuuu Thrread!!

I predict next week we will start thread no 6...
You were so right!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nuuuu Thrread!!

You were so right!!
Should I start bussines? Maybe classy future predictions. 3k an hour

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.