Anna Bey #39 Clothing line fails, dumping spicy elegance to become a spicy farmer with no husband to fea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are some quotes from the latest video, that stuck out to me:

“I can talk about anxiety, if King Charles can talk about his enlarged prostate.” (0:27)

“I bought even a second horse to calm my fears cuz I thought something was wrong with my first horse only to realize I was also afraid of my second horse. (4:34)

“I had my assistant reach out to her [psychiatrist], as my assistant reaches out on my behalf to many places, asking if it was possible to schedule a consultation. But that psychiatrist seemed to take quite a bit of offense to the fact that I had my personal assistant reach out and not myself personally, so we got a bit of a pleasant answer back. She said that she currently has a waitlist and does not take any new patients.” (8:14) - The last part is being said with a distorted voice and video
7DE5FF2D-CA54-4374-BD9C-707095C80687.png

“[Anxiety] was now like a family member in my household. It was me, my husband, my dog and my anxiety.” (13:13)

“I am now studying at Harvard Extension School taking a course in Psychology because it´s fun […]” (17:59)

“[Anxiety] is an opportunity to level up your inner state” (21:49)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for these great quotes @The water goblin
A little bit of translation for anyone new on this thread and not fluent in Anna Bey Waffle

can talk about anxiety, if King Charles can talk about his enlarged prostate.” (0:27)
I'm still dreaming of being a royal, I am more important than any of the peasants that purchased my course.

“I bought even a second horse to calm my fears cuz I thought something was wrong with my first horse only to realize I was also afraid of my second horse. (4:34)
Tattle was right, I can't ride a bleeping horse, the only things i can ride are cocks. Also I needed a horse in the first place so people believe I'm rich. But now I'm going to have to sell them both so that's good to put it on anxiety.

“I had my assistant reach out to her [psychiatrist], as my assistant reaches out on my behalf to many places, asking if it was possible to schedule a consultation. But that psychiatrist seemed to take quite a bit of offense to the fact that I had my personal assistant reach out and not myself personally, so we got a bit of a pleasant answer back. She said that she currently has a waitlist and does not take any new patients.” (8:14)
I tried to get a big influencer discount with the best psychiatrist in town, just like for Botox and Biologique Recherche, but it didn't work out. So instead of going to any other psychiatrist, like you peasants would do, I just decided to remain as insane as I've always been.

“[Anxiety] was now like a family member in my household. It was me, my husband, my dog and my anxiety.” (13:13)
i am so lonely that in fact, I was married to my anxiety, the more Tattle posted evidences that I am not with Av'Joe, the bigger my anxiety.

“I am now studying at Harvard Extension School taking a course in Psychology because it´s fun […]” (17:59)
So as I failed at finding a professional to deal with my online schizophrenia that caused my anxiety, I remembered that I can just learn this stuff myself, like I did with colour theory or the LOA. These Harvard stuff are free, and then I'll be able to reuse it on my teaching CV to sell courses about control the anxiety High Society can give you after you've purchased my SOTEW course.

[Anxiety] is an opportunity to level up your inner state” (21:49)
i'm going to find a way to make more cash out of this tit.

Uploading screenshots from the last two weeks, I become even lasier than Anna Bet when it comes to posting regularly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s already massively downgraded how her horses are kept. She’s gone from keeping them with a professional and I think that is the ideal setting for them albeit expensive to what she has now .

I hope she makes an effort to keep them rugged up during winter. I saw photos and they had no quarters rugs on in thick snow on a hack … it’s not how I’d keep a horse .

I think selling the horses is on the horizon , she can hack on one it seems but I don’t think she bought them to hack. She saw herself as a showjumper (who can’t even do basic dressage never mind jump!) . So she bought a showjumper . She hasn’t ended up as a skilled equestrian.

Reactions: 10
why would you post this. the second hand embrasement 😖😖😖
For validation of course. When all things go awry, you can always try and come out "genuine" and like you've "found your true self" to garner sympathy that you never got from your broken home (non-existent father).
---
As someone with anxiety, I actually had a lot of sympathy for her in the first half of the video, but then she promotes a
That new video...

As someone with anxiety, I actually had a lot of sympathy for her in the first half of the video, but then she promotes a toxic methodology that stigmatizes counseling and medication.
Of course, many of us did, and many of us are empathetic - hence the flocking to aid and cradle the fallen "fake it till you make it" influencer in the comment section.
And people with narcissistic personality disorder (such as Anna, I'm certain) do have a lot of anxiety, most of the time they are anxiously attached as well. However, you swiftly see how empty she is and unable to connect to reality.

How much she hated on the very thing she was - The Plain Jane. How judgemental she was all these years toward Plain Janes and every other regular Tom, Dick and Harry. Always trying to battle with who she was inside.

And now, after years of struggle, the illusion comes apart. It is suddenly "okay" to be a Plain Jane, and the high society world is totally fake!
No wonder, when you're super fake yourself, that is where you'll be. She lost the authentic friends rather quickly, as they sniffed it out fast.

The podcast microphone is also making an appearance there - a new era of luxury bashing (instead of plain, non-elegant people bashing)?

This all just shows how being so "delulu" and "faking it till you make it" destroys a person down to their core.
I hope the young malleable women watching her content and other similar stuff online realize that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone keep track of how much money did she make selling all of her courses with scamming people? That could be some interesting data.

Reactions: 8
I’m late to the, “I’m over high society” thing, and one of her points was that she thinks those society events or networking are “fake”. But here’s her big miss—it’s not fake to the people in the community. I go to two charity galas each year. They mean a lot to me. We give money, dress up, fine, drink and dance and hang out with our friends. One annual gala is for my kids’ private school. It would be HELLA fake for someone to buy tickets just… to be a person who goes to galas? It’s for our school. Those families are my community and my network. Theyare genuine relationships to me, the events are fun. They aren’t the core thing that “makes me happy” but I am living authentically to me, and most people there would agree with me.

It’s important to note that it’s no different than other socioeconomic statuses. If I just showed up to your brunch spot with your girls because I wanted to make friends with your group, you would be kinda weirded out. You might be nice to me, but not really include me. I could choose to be upset by that—I could call you not genuine or surface level, but that doesn’t mean you’re that way, it just means I’m not in your group.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait, did she say she was surrounded by wealth and enjoyed lots of networking opportunities when she lived in London but it all subsided when she moved to Geneva? But the whole reason she moved to Geneva was because she married a wealthy Swiss banker... Whether in London or in Geneva, wouldn't a rich banker's wife enjoy MORE networking opportunities and a GREATER access to finer things in life than a young woman from a lower-middle class family who never attended a University, not LESS? What sense does that make?
That's 'classic Anna' - betraying her lack of knowledge and making no sense. It's all a facade to scam women: pretty pictures of empty restaurants, travels alone to last minute (cheaper) places, upgrading her wardrobe and buying pets with money her students paid her and not even being discreet about it, distancing herself now from 'high society' since anyone with two brain cells working finally realized she's a scam. Even sympathy-fishing is not new thing for her. She's clinging to any kind of attention while playing the victim? That's a combination for mental/personally disorder.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone keep track of how much money did she make selling all of her courses with scamming people? That could be some interesting data.
Going by average conversion rates:

1% of youtube viewers will visit the link and 5-10% of those who clicked will purchase (since the sales pitch has already been made in the video it's usually 10%).

So if a video has 500,000 views, and a nice call to action to visit a site, on average 5000 people will visit the site, and 500 people will purchase. Let's say her CR is lower because of her high ticket item, so 5% of clicked purchase - 250 buyers x $1000 (her most successful SOA course).

Let's say her conversion rate is unusually bad for youtube, 1% of clicks purchase, she should have still made $50,000 out of each video she put out in her heyday.

But honestly I think her conversion must have been good, because she had great pain points and great call to actions, very professional sales funnel. You'd be surprised how many buyers there are for dating courses or get rich type of courses. The problem is just getting the views in, but she got them well from daily mail and trending on youtube. She must have made over a million easy, and I can't figure out what she did with that money as she has NOTHING left. Maybe she bought the crappy secret Geneva apartment in cash.

Reactions: 14
The nerve of her organizing a masterclass about MANIFESTING while she herself is not spiritual. I hope someone from the spiritual community to notice on her and cut her bullshit.
Especially when she has no track records of manifesting anything. What did she manifest? Her supposedly husband, a horse and a dog?
People who claim to have manifested got 'offers' not things.
I think for Anna Bey it's just another cash grab because she knows people are ready to pay for that and she has a good excuse to not give refunds to anyone.
Scammer, scammer, scammer

Interesting how she isn't promoting on Instagram this time.

Spent valentine's with the horse and got herself some flowers lol. Have you noticed she never shows what new she got for her horses/for ridding? Looks like she's only borrowing from the barn people.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she got humbled real quick by the horse world, after buying her first horse she followed all fancy brands and said they plan on going to horse shows 😅 and I guess she didn't mean small hunter-jumper classes but really big shows - but she can't keep up in this kind of horse world.

Reactions: 9
I think she got humbled real quick by the horse world, after buying her first horse she followed all fancy brands and said they plan on going to horse shows 😅 and I guess she didn't mean small hunter-jumper classes but really big shows - but she can't keep up in this kind of horse world.
Especially, since she seems terrified by the horse and mostly plods along at a slow walk. I highly doubt that she jumps that horse. If so, we certainly would have been treated to pictures by now.

Reactions: 7
I think she's leasing Misty out to other riders in order to get some money back - and she's rarely ever riding her. Just too much horse for her - I don't know why she thought such a horse might be a good fit for her??

Captain seems to be a sweet trail horse. I don't wanna be too harsh because I also enjoy slow trail rides 😄 BUT I also don't go and buy a show jumper and Hermes saddle pads 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not saying what issues she’s had then … I suspect she’s alone and without a man

Reactions: 10