Anna Bey #39 Clothing line fails, dumping spicy elegance to become a spicy farmer with no husband to fea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Pardon my French for the SEO friendly thread tittle.

Anna Bey, whose real name goes by Aija Räty, has been rebranding herself during the last few years. The reason: the exposure by Tattle and other social media sites regarding how she is faking her "millionaire lifestyle", charging an exorbitant amount of money for her online courses, from which she has no qualifications to teach anything about.
We understand this behaviour as a scam.

School of Elegance. Spicy Elegance. Level Up whatever. JetSetBabe. The list of names goes on and on, please check it yourself at the wiki.

Now... the newest business ventures scams are: a quite boring clothing line with a failed launch due to "technical issues" :sneaky: and the "fabulousfutureformula" (?) programme, which is recycled content from her previous scams, such as "School of Affluence"

Clothing line - http://annabeyshop.com/

It seems Anna has purchased some bulk dead stock to re-sell for the insane amount of 400 euros per dress (!) for quite simple linen items. The information about the origin of those garments is shady and it seems the fullfilment centre that is handling her orders is a bit random/shady, but she states that... ladiezh, you should go ahead for those "Anna approved" linen pieces (?)
The XL sizes, allegedly, sold out immediately. Should we believe her? Or those XL pieces never existed? Or what does this say about her demography?

Nonetheless, even her most loyal followers are calling her out this time:

1691172336733.png

fabulousfutureformula - https://fabulousfutureformula.com/

Besides the fact that this may be the cringiest rebranding name that she has ever picked, it is wild that our Elegant Banana keeps recycling the same content over and over with this shady Dan Lok way of marketing scams with the "Free workshop" modus operandi o_Oo_O

If you joined her free classes or sheets or whatever, and found that useful, I think that is fine and I am proud for those ladies seeking advice to improve themselves. But please, stay with the free content and do not purchase her courses. Anna Bey has no qualifications to teach any courses and her whole lifestyle is a facade.

A few theories that came up during the last thread.

• Anna may not be living in Geneva anymore, or it could be that she actually never lived there. It seems the Audi Lounge is there for her to access sometimes and to sleep in that sofa bed thingy, but the kitchen is a bit... small and sad, to say at least, and no real signs of her being able to actually design or live there 24/7.

• She may not have her own office, it seems she is using the service of a marketing company to settle a Geneva address.

• No signs of her "husband" anymore, after the poor guy basically removed ALL her information from social media (which is a networking suicide for a banker...), there are no more arms ... no photos of anything remotely close to him :oops:

• No signs of Lina Hadid neither any other "Geneva shore circle" of friends. Just the shady skincare brand and botox, that please, Anna, we are not haters, we are honest about you ruinning your natural good facial features with cheap injections. Stop.

• Where is her horse? And the assistant? The personal trainner?

• More and more videos about regurgitated content, click bait tittles, we believe Youtube may be her main source of income at the moment. It seems Anna is mad that "quiet luxury" is trending now and she is not grabbing any cash from it, as there is GREAT advice for free... everywhere now! 🤪
  • Most importantly, her followers waking up. Anna has reduced the cost of her scam-courses several times already and it seems that the failed clothing line was the latest attempt to have a quick cach grab, which is obviously not going as expected.
If you are new here, do not be afraid of reaching to us for help in terms of requesting a refund if you already paid for anything.

If you have signed up to any of her "free" services, I do suggest to request to remove your personal data asap, as we have found several black holes in the privacy agreement of her scam sites.

If you found any of her free advice helpful, we are ok with it, we also provided several links, testimonies and free content for every lurker to actually lvl up their lifestyles.

No amount of botox or detox juice scan hide the fact that you are faking an impossible situation.

1691173091028.png

Stay elegant myladiezzzh xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Anna Bey, whose real name goes by Aija Räty, has been rebranding herself during the last few years. The reason: the exposure by Tattle and other social media sites regarding how she is faking her "millionaire lifestyle", charging an exorbitant amount of money for her online courses, from which she has no qualifications to teach anything about.

School of Elegance. Spicy Elegance. Level Up whatever. JetSetBabe. The list of names goes on and on, please check it yourself at the wiki.

Now... the newest business ventures scams are: a quite boring clothing line with a failed launch due to "technical issues" :sneaky: and the "fabulousfutureformula" (?) programme, which is recycled content from her previous scams, such as "School of Affluence"

It seems Anna has purchased some bulk dead stock to re-sell for the insane amount of 400 euros per dress (!) for quite simple linen items. The information about the origin of those garments is shady and it seems the fullfilment centre that is handling her orders is a bit random/shady, but she states that... ladiezh, you should go ahead for those "Anna approved" linen pieces (?)
The XL sizes, allegedly, sold out immediately. Should we believe her? Or those XL pieces never existed? Or what does this say about her demography?

View attachment 2357046

Besides the fact that this may be the cringiest rebranding name that she has ever picked, it is wild that our Elegant Banana keeps recycling the same content over and over with this shady Dan Lok way of marketing scams with the "Free workshop" modus operandi o_Oo_O

If you joined her free classes or sheets or whatever, and found that useful, I think that is fine and I am proud for those ladies seeking advice to improve themselves. But please, stay with the free content and do not purchase her courses. Anna Bey has no qualifications to teach any courses and her whole lifestyle is a facade.

• Anna may not be living in Geneva anymore, or it could be that she actually never lived there. It seems the Audi Lounge is there for her to access sometimes and to sleep in that sofa bed thingy, but the kitchen is a bit... small and sad, to say at least, and no real signs of her being able to actually design or live there 24/7.

• She may not have her own office, it seems she is using the service of a marketing company to settle a Geneva address.

• No signs of her "husband" anymore, after the poor guy basically removed ALL her information from social media (which is a networking suicide for a banker...), there are no more arms ... no photos of anything remotely close to him :oops:

• No signs of Lina Hadid neither any other "Geneva shore circle" of friends. Just the shady skincare brand and botox, that please, Anna, we are not haters, we are honest about you ruinning your natural good facial features with cheap injections. Stop.

• More and more videos about regurgitated content, click bait tittles, we believe Youtube may be her main source of income at the moment. It seems Anna is mad that "quiet luxury" is trending now and she is not grabbing any cash from it, as there is GREAT advice for free... everywhere now! 🤪
  • Most importantly, her followers waking up. Anna has reduced the cost of her scam-courses several times already and it seems that the failed clothing line was the latest attempt to have a quick cach grab, which is obviously not going as expected.
If you are new here, do not be afraid of reaching to us for help in terms of requesting a refund if you already paid for anything.

If you have signed up to any of her "free" services, I do suggest to request to remove your personal data asap, as we have found several black holes in the privacy agreement of her scam sites.

If you found any of her free advice helpful, we are ok with it, we also provided several links, testimonies and free content for every lurker to actually lvl up their lifestyles.

No amount of botox or detox juice scan hide the fact that you are faking an impossible situation.

View attachment 2357073

Fantastic work, @ThirdWorldGlam !! 👏👏

Great summary! Thank you for the new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2357046

View attachment 2357073

Good summary for everyone new thank you :)

Reactions: 8
The latest comments under Banana posts reveal a growing discontent among followers. :ROFLMAO: Also she is totally incapable to maintain friendship. Where are Lauren(no likes on IG since a long time), Lina, Bassam?

Very good observation. This has been the case with her since Day 1. To save her life, Anna CANNOT seem to maintain any TRUE friendships.

Everyone that’s been in her life has been USED for PERSONAL GAIN. Her selfish ways have burned all her bridges.

That’s why I find it creepy the way she “DRAWS ENERGY” (her words), from animals and nature.

Why is she constantly in need of a detox? Why does she complain about her life as an “influencer” being so hard? Someone who’s making an HONEST living, doing what they truly enjoy does not need to get away/ ESCAPE as often as she does.

Very weird.

Reactions: 15
Ooh, a new thread! Thank you @CherryBerry25 for starting the new thread and providing an extremely detailed recap! And congratulations to @Pardon my French for a great new thread title! An honorable mention goes out to all the other Tattlers, who went to thread #38 in just over 2 months (yay!)

In honor of the new thread, I wanted to demonstrate what I envision when Anna talks about her dreams of being a farmer and what I think "elegant farming" is:
what i imagine classy farming is.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ooh, a new thread! Thank you @CherryBerry25 for starting the new thread and providing an extremely detailed recap! And congratulations to @Pardon my French for a great new thread title! An honorable mention goes out to all the other Tattlers, who went to thread #38 in just over 2 months (yay!)

In honor of the new thread, I wanted to demonstrate what I envision when Anna talks about her dreams of being a farmer and what I think "elegant farming" is:
View attachment 2357808

Thank you @sweet_tea - ALL the credit goes to @ThirdWorldGlam 👏👏💖 for the thorough introduction and starting the new thread.

And I love that visual 😂 of our dear elegant farmer. Maybe that’s how she’ll start opening her new YT videos: “My dear elegant farmers” … 🤭

Edit: By the way, if all the XL sizes were truly “purchased” by real customers, why have not had ONE REVIEW of a lady in an XL dress??!?? Make it make sense, Anna! Caught in another LIE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you @sweet_tea - ALL the credit goes to @ThirdWorldGlam 👏👏💖 for the thorough introduction and starting the new thread.

And I love that visual 😂 of our dear elegant farmer. Maybe that’s how she’ll start opening her new YT videos: “My dear elegant farmers” … 🤭

Edit: By the way, if all the XL sizes were truly “purchased” by real customers, why have not had ONE REVIEW of a lady in an XL dress??!?? Make it make sense, Anna! Caught in another LIE.
Oops sorry @ThirdWorldGlam I still love you both please don't hate me I'm just an inelegant mango 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Very well put and SEO friendly.
Thank you both! x

That’s why I find it creepy the way she “DRAWS ENERGY” (her words), from animals and nature.

Very weird.
More like DRAINS energy! 🥴

Poor little Ted!
Didn’t sign up to Anna Bey’s shenanigans, the little thing! 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest comments under Banana posts reveal a growing discontent among followers. :ROFLMAO: Also she is totally incapable to maintain friendship. Where are Lauren(no likes on IG since a long time), Lina, Bassam?
Thanks to Tattle they finally saw Aija for the trash she is: only using her friendships as props to her fake lifestyle. She does the same with animals since they have no voice and rights to run away from her.

Reactions: 12
@ThirdWorldGlam Thank you for staring the new thread! @Pardon my French great title!
Dear elegant mango farmers, we have reached thread #39 in the Anna Bey saga and it seems there is no end in sight. She is dabbing from one scamma attempt to another.
So now it is back to Fabulous Future Fakery which is as far as I know, SOTEW with a sprinkle of school of affluence. Anna, you are a very bad school principal, you aren't affluent and have no qualification to teach the ''secrets''.
Anna is just as qualified to tell people what is klaasy, eleghunt and elite just as my cat is suitable for providing security for a birdhouse. Though the cat sure would love to watch the birds for free, not for a hefty fee. . Just as well as Anna doesn't have much style knowledge. Her sale lot linen items seem okay-ish, but not near what would be expected from her price range. I love reading the comments under her posts. Soon enough more and more followers will wake up.
I hope Ted the dog is treated well and spoiled rotten. He seems to be like her prop to prop up her elegant lady with handbag dog image. Though Anna is far too late for the handbag dog trend - people have been doing it for ages.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen any posts of ladies wearing items from Anna’s website yet? 🤔
Checked out what’s ‘sold out’ now on website:
XL - everything (lol)
L - 2 item
M - 1
S - no item
XS - 1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen any posts of ladies wearing items from Anna’s website yet? 🤔
Checked out what’s ‘sold out’ now on website:
XL - everything (lol)
L - 2 item
M - 1
S - no item
XS - 1
I was seeing how much of items I could add to cart yesterday. It seems a fair bit has actually sold! I think she had 20 in each size of the dresses, 10 in each size of the shirts, I didn’t check other items.

This definitely would have been a significant investment for her even if purchased on the cheap as a bulk lot. It explains why she’s been living so cheap lately.

But that also means she seems to get little to no financial support from her supposed husband and that the lifestyle she was showing off really was from her earnings. What a little scammer.

Reactions: 14
@sadsadasd how did you get the info in the screenshots? Is there an app that monitors shopify store sales? If that is even a bit true, why would Anna need a fulfillment center for a couple orders a day? Why wouldn't she want to pack the stuff herself?
@ughplease Banana's investment in the line depends on whether she actually ordered a custom limited run, if she bought white-label ready made stuff or she got a close out lot.
If it is a custom lot, as far as I know that amount could run from 10k to 20k, but for her very basic styles, I don't see how it would make sense to order something custom. There are small companies that do make small batch orders, then the per item price could be anywhere from 30-40 to 80 per piece in my estimation (and past store managing experience). The color story of the collection is a bit random so could be affordable dead stock fabric. Anna did say that supposedly it is linen that was already in Bulgaria.....
The white label thing could be likely, as the styles of the items are very common and so many items like it could be already pre-made and ready to be re-labelled. The most affordable option is really the close out lot, because with these, the per-item price can be so low that it's almost unbelievable (depending on item, whether it is auction, if it is a limited as in say, ''lot of linen items XS to L, includes dresses, shirts'' or a blind lot where it could say ''linen items for summer, no label'').
As Anna seems to get no support from her ''husband'' she needs to be frugal - living expenses these days are high, she needs to pay for her rent, her juice, fillers and comment deleting. With 10 items per size it is not a big business. I guess her calculation was simple: 10x400=4000 Euros x 4 sizes=16k euros for the most expensive dress alone IF she were to sell everything. But in business there are no guarantees.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@vanilla_sky Yes, I work in ecomm but I won't put here the name so as not to give her any hints 🙊. However, the typical margin for luxury products is 65-70%, but after deducting operational costs it's 10-20% if all goes well. For now, very few orders. For me, she is doing dropshipping for that she can’t ship the items.She must have seen them only once, and there are these companies that produce them; she just put her label on them. So, the products don't really go through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@vanilla_sky Yes, I work in ecomm but I won't put here the name so as not to give her any hints 🙊. However, the typical margin for luxury products is 65-70%, but after deducting operational costs it's 10-20% if all goes well. For now, very few orders.
So that’s ALL the orders so far in your screenshots? SO interesting. When I added to cart there was really random quantities of everything left. Eg. 12 white linen dresses in size S. 16 of some others. Some sold out. That sort of thing. The maximum I could find was 20 for the dresses so I assumed she probably had 20 in each size. Perhaps not?!

Reactions: 6
I’ve taken a break from tattle and Anna Bey this week but I must say I had the weirdest dream ever last night 😂😂😂😂😂 Anna Bey set me up with an older man she pretended was a millionaire. I went in house and was like wtf I thought you were a millionaire (because it nothing that a millionaire would own!!!) he quickly admitted he wasn’t. I don’t even know why I’m sharing this and what not, not really that exciting, just so creepy I had a dream about Anna that I thought I better come on here and catch up. 4 pages of tattling to catch up on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@ughplease Generally, when doing buying, one does not buy the same stock for all products and sizes. For instance, the t-shirts that sell the most will have a higher quantity stock than other items. The same goes for sizes; maybe 5 in XS but 20 each in S and M. It really depends.

Reactions: 9
@sadsadasd I think that we can be quite sure to suspect that Anna does not know how to buy stock for her brand - as this is the first launch, she may have agreed on a set number of items for each size and style. She doesn't know her market. As discussed previously, the bigger complaints from her followers were the lack of XL sizes. So perhaps if she had wanted to do a test launch, she could have played with size options, say, instead of XS offer an XXL - especially since her sizing based on the size chart runs quite smallish and linen does not have much stretch. Anna could have done some polls to see what sizes people want etc... but it seems like you could be correct and she drop ships. We don't know the details of her dealings, but maybe she had a set number of items labeled for her... who knows.
@jadakizz what a dream! A faux millionaire from the billionaire matchmaker! Anna Banana would say the universe is vibrating to show you that you need her wisdomful services to matchmake :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10