Anna Bey #39 Clothing line fails, dumping spicy elegance to become a spicy farmer with no husband to fea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in her stories that the clothes line was a one time thing and she would not recommend to anyone to start a clothing brand 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mangoes,
it seems our guru is running out of ideas, klaasy or not, how to continue her 'elite'' life. The closet flea market sale wasn't a big surprise, she had done that before, too. Now it seemed she's really trying to cut down. As it seems she isn't going to do any style videos anytime soon, it is not to get space for new items to review.
Her 50% sale of her ''sold out'' collection was a big surprise - I think she got tired of paying for the warehousing of the things. She says she will return to youtube in a few weeks - I wonder with what content? ''I lived like a kept billionaire's wife but now I life off selling old clothes'' or ''Moving to a rural cabin in Sweden...'''

Anna used to have a good platform (for herself) but she didn't stay on top of trends and was a bit too greedy with her 1k$ courses.
Is it just me, or is her LOA stuff not really taking off?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You're right, the manifestation stuff seems not to be doing so well.
Any guesses what her next thing will be? Minimalism? Horses? Divorce? 🤪

Reactions: 12
I thought I now had a good idea of what to expect from Anna. Ladies, I truly did not see the sales pitch:” I have attracted my husband in just 30 days by using the law of attraction…Now I have created a masterclass. It’s a one-hour Training on https://manifestwithannabey.com “ coming.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dearest Mangoes, has someone manifested a summary of the Banana's latest video? I kinda hoped a mango would do a fabulous summary so that I don't have to hear Anna Banana's waffling, but I guess I might have to go and watch it to see how our guru tries to get into LOA. I guess the flea market and linen fire sale income has dried up again.
And here I was thinking that after her botox ads she might have decided to move away from influencing... but nope. Average Joe is used as an example for her married kept laydee success. Does he even know her new shtick of how she allegedly got him in 30 days?

I Told Myself I Was Wealthy and Married Until It Came True!
Keep telling yourself that!

Anna was broke and miserable (no change there then) until she made a physical vision board, which she shows us. It's got Chanel and Dior logos, words like "money" and "success", a handsome man with no resemblance to Joe, the Hollywood sign (does she mean she wants to visit there? Be in a movie? WFK) and "perfect hair." She says most of these things came true! Oh yes? Which ones?

Chapter One: My First Vision Board - Anna got the designer goods on her vision board like Chanel and a Rolex but what she really wanted was to marry her soul mate. She shows a photo of her and Joe at their wedding, conveniently covered up with face masks. She says Joe is a lot like the model on her vision board, and I suppose we're to take her word for that?

Chapter Two: What Is the Law of Attraction and How Does It Work? - Seemingly the answer is "if what you want doesn't magically appear, go out and buy it with the proceeds of your online grift." She gives a very basic, surface-level explanation of the LOA

Chapter Three: The Hate for Law of Attraction - Anna thinks LOA is a "taboo topic" and gets criticised because it can't be explained with science. Add "taboo" to the list of words she does not know how to use. She says you don't know unless you try it, and again points to Joe as proof of her "success."

Plug for her LOA "masterclass."

Chapter Four: The 5-Step Syllabus of Law of Attraction - 1. Visualisation 2. Gratitude 3. Affirmation 4. Props & Role Play 5. Love & Positivity. And if none of that works, 6. Internet scams. She discusses each of these steps and rambles a lot about motivation and level up goals. Also saying you need to believe it's possible and you deserve these things. Yes, I can see what Anna believes she deserves

Chapter Five: My Law of Attraction Mistake - Anna wishes her vision board had included the things that are really important to her such as low stress/anxiety, pets, good friends, etc. instead of just things she "should" want. Basically this is her woo woo way of saying "I failed at being a luxury influencer and am still broke so now I'm the all-natural farm girl." She starts theatrically pulling things off the board, going "lol I don't want a Rolex, sooooo over it" and then decides to make a new one with things within her budget

Chapter Six: Conclusion
- More of the "superficial things don't make you happy!" and justification for why she had to pivot her style of content. Another plug for her masterclass

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm reading a memoir by Scottish comedian Fern Brady - it's about her being diagnosed with autism. In this bit she's talking about trying to learn social cues which don't come naturally - surely this is Anna Bey she's referring to?

Screenshot_20240319_171556_Kindle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
TOXIC Culture of Luxury Closets!
Anna's broke as hell so now all the designer goods she once coveted are "toxic!" and superfluous to requirements! Ha, haha, ha!

She shows some of those "closet videos" of influencers/celebrities with ginormous walk-in closets full of Birkins and so on, and says she used to think this was something to aspire to. She sneers that "every other Joe has these massive collections." Your Joe doesn't pay for you to have one, does he Anna? She briefly shows off her IKEA walk-in as proof of her old materialistic ways that she's soooo over now

Chapter One: I Fell for the Shiny Object Syndrome - Anna says she has seven Kelly bags, a few Chanel and some other designers. Failing to mention that most of these are a) fake, b) presents/hand-me-downs from her old pal Lina, or c) bought with the proceeds of her online grift. And yet other people's "obscene collections" made her feel like she didn't have enough/wasn't successful enough. Anna's totes enlightened now and knows she only wanted more stuff because she had "a weak sense of self!"

Chapter Two: The Trap of Consumerism Culture - Anna rambles about falling into this supposed trap and wanting it all now, thinking material goods will make you happy, etc. Nothing that hasn't been said a million times by people more intelligent than she

Chapter Three: My Awakening - When the grift failed to launch and she couldn't afford things? No?

Anna talks about the importance of financial literacy and making actual investments i.e. not a Hermes bag. And says she had to spend a ton of money in Hermes just to be offered a Kelly. What have we seen her with from Hermes? She's got a pair of Oran sandals and a Garden Party bag, but the bag was more recent and supposedly after the Kellys. OK, so what else does she have? Before you're offered a Kelly, you have to establish a purchase history with Hermes - other bags, shoes, accessories, jewellery, homeware, whatever. We didn't see any of that even in Anna's older videos. She thinks sane and healthy people don't need a large amount of designer goods and she's had an "inner awakening" and realised "it's all an illusion, it's just stuff!" tl;dr Anna is a fake Buddhist now

Plug for Anna's email list and closet sale

Chapter Four: What's My Approach Now? Who the hell cares?

Anna says she won't buy any more designer bags and now only shops once or twice a year when she really needs something, her closet sale is just because she has too much! No really! She says she's become "highly, highly selective" and now only buys truly special items and this is what high value woman is, not being a "stupid sheep." She oh so subtly plugs her own-brand linen shirt.

Ask yourselves: If Anna is soooo over materialism now, why is she selling so hard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ask yourselves: If Anna is soooo over materialism now, why is she selling so hard?

Next in line : spicy elegant minimalism, scamming influencing with LOA
bonus only for her Parteon elegant ladies: my husband couldn’t afford my affluent lifestyle-elegant divorce tips(keep it classy ladies)

• Haha
TOXIC Culture of Luxury Closets!
Anna's broke as hell so now all the designer goods she once coveted are "toxic!" and superfluous to requirements! Ha, haha, ha!

She shows some of those "closet videos" of influencers/celebrities with ginormous walk-in closets full of Birkins and so on, and says she used to think this was something to aspire to. She sneers that "every other Joe has these massive collections." Your Joe doesn't pay for you to have one, does he Anna? She briefly shows off her IKEA walk-in as proof of her old materialistic ways that she's soooo over now

Chapter One: I Fell for the Shiny Object Syndrome - Anna says she has seven Kelly bags, a few Chanel and some other designers. Failing to mention that most of these are a) fake, b) presents/hand-me-downs from her old pal Lina, or c) bought with the proceeds of her online grift. And yet other people's "obscene collections" made her feel like she didn't have enough/wasn't successful enough. Anna's totes enlightened now and knows she only wanted more stuff because she had "a weak sense of self!"

Chapter Two: The Trap of Consumerism Culture - Anna rambles about falling into this supposed trap and wanting it all now, thinking material goods will make you happy, etc. Nothing that hasn't been said a million times by people more intelligent than she

Chapter Three: My Awakening - When the grift failed to launch and she couldn't afford things? No?

Anna talks about the importance of financial literacy and making actual investments i.e. not a Hermes bag. And says she had to spend a ton of money in Hermes just to be offered a Kelly. What have we seen her with from Hermes? She's got a pair of Oran sandals and a Garden Party bag, but the bag was more recent and supposedly after the Kellys. OK, so what else does she have? Before you're offered a Kelly, you have to establish a purchase history with Hermes - other bags, shoes, accessories, jewellery, homeware, whatever. We didn't see any of that even in Anna's older videos. She thinks sane and healthy people don't need a large amount of designer goods and she's had an "inner awakening" and realised "it's all an illusion, it's just stuff!" tl;dr Anna is a fake Buddhist now

Plug for Anna's email list and closet sale

Chapter Four: What's My Approach Now? Who the hell cares?

Anna says she won't buy any more designer bags and now only shops once or twice a year when she really needs something, her closet sale is just because she has too much! No really! She says she's become "highly, highly selective" and now only buys truly special items and this is what high value woman is, not being a "stupid sheep." She oh so subtly plugs her own-brand linen shirt.

Anna has to pay taxes this month, otherwise she will be in trouble here, in Switzerland. She needs money desperately.

Reactions: 12
Swiss citizens should watch out for botoxed aging hooker desparately dancing in front of any luxury hotels in March!

• Haha
Engagement Rings Have Gone Too Far!!!
It's OUT OF CONTROL! says the woman whose engagement ring is fake

Every influencer and plain Jane has a huge diamond engagement ring now! She says that when she was in "high society circles" women were always bitchy over the size and quality of the diamond. But now even average, poor women want a great big sparkly diamond! Quote: "us women, we have now created our own version of literally penis measuring contests." Come on, ladies, a diamond is just "a stupid stone in the ground!" You have to be strong and know your self worth so you don't base your identity on how big a diamond you got!

Chapter 1: Carat Comparison Got Me Too - Story time! When she got engaged Joe let her choose the ring and she didn't want a small diamond (hypocrisy some?) but also didn't want one that was "too big." Good, cuz he wasn't going to buy it for you! She carefully chose a 4 carat ring as not too flashy or too likely to be stolen. By comparison an "average" diamond ring is (according to Anna at least) 0.5 carats in Europe and 1.2 carats in the USA, while anything over 3 carats is considered big. She had "internalised", a word she repeats a lot as a buzzword, ideas that a successful and high-value woman should have a big diamond. I refer you to previous threads where Tattlers looked at her ring and concluded it's moissanite

Plug for her manifestation course

Chapter 2: The Diamond Ring Propaganda Machine - Anna still enjoys "the finer things in life" but she wants a balanced approach (cuz she can't afford them.) She says ask yourself how big a diamond do you need to feel loved? Anna wanted to have this oh so important conversation with us because she was concerned her own content makes women feel not good enough. No, you're just pivoting from one extreme to the other based on what you think will make you money!

She says that while social media and tabloids focus on celebrities' huge engagement rings (citing Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, and Demi Lovato as examples) there are other famous women (such as Michelle Obama, Amy Adams, and Julia Stiles) who have smaller engagement rings. Well that's because we're looking at two very different types of celebrity here: those known for their glamour, excess, and social media vs two "serious" Hollywood actresses and a former First Lady who spent her career as a successful lawyer. Apples, oranges, etc.

Most inspiring to Anna is Priscilla Chan, who is married to a billionaire but her engagement ring has a ruby and no diamond. Quote: "She (Priscilla) actually has got balls! Big, big balls!" That's because she genuinely has nothing to prove to anyone. She doesn't need a huge diamond but nor does she need to be on YouTube saying she's totally reformed now and sooooo over all that nasty consumerism!

Chapter 3: Pros and Cons of Wearing a Big Diamond - Anna lists hers
Pros: A big diamond shows that your husband is rich, and might make you feel better about yourself. It can also make you more money if you ever need to sell it
Cons: Can be uncomfortable to wear, attracts thieves, makes wearing gloves difficult, any imperfections in the stone will be more obvious, people think you're rich and will charge you higher prices for everything

And that's it, we just end abruptly there

Disappointing to see comments about "I'm loving this new Anna who's grown so much and is no longer so materialistic!" She's the same as she always was, but since her "luxury lifestyle" content wasn't making her enough money to fake it, she kept switching focus until she found something else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that the subtitles are automatically generated, the translations can get pretty weird sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved that part, where she clearly showed us her ring.

DB0B6A96-08FF-4330-A80D-E3442541C3F0.png

(And no, the blurring is not on my side. I double checked since I could not believe this.)

• Haha
Dearest mango laydees, isn't it amazing to watch our guru flounder about with what her new ''direction'' should be? I guess she doesn't have anything to say on eleghunce and klaas if it is not tied to her idea of ''high society'' which she was never really a part of. Now she is both humblebragging about her alleged 4 carrot, err, carat ring, and at the same time saying that it shouldn't matter. Now what is it, Banana? Big ring=bad? OR all we need is luv and no materialism. I think she blurred her ring so that no one can zoom in and check what it is really like. I am not sure about Joe's net worth at the time, but based on their very lavish wedding, a 4 carat ring seems over budget. Perhaps the ring is actually worth 4 carrots and a hummus bowl.
The autogenerated captions are an amusing addition to our guru's nonsense.
Seems like her LOA thing is not working. Spring is coming, Banana could finally iron some of her linen things and make another ''10 eleghunt spring styles '' - that would be more up her alley than awkward ''commentary''.

• Haha
How long until she has to move country?
She can not live in there with YT money alone (apparently the ad monetization is terrible this year), with all the animals to take care of either she ha a job or the missing Joe is actually sending some money.

Reactions: 6