Anna Bey #39 Clothing line fails, dumping spicy elegance to become a spicy farmer with no husband to fea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she pays her bills and local taxes, she is allowed to reside in Switzerland. And she is a carrier of Swedish passport.

Reactions: 5
That is true, I am just wondering how long she can afford to live in Switzerland. It is a notoriously expensive country. I wonder what her day job is 🤔

Reactions: 9
France, Germany are expensive as well, earnings are less, taxes are higher;)

Reactions: 5
Hey, hey... The new trend "I don't need luxury" which they call "awakening" brought me back. And how convenient, right? I am still to see her premium handbags collection though... 🤔
Catching up with the previous threads, ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is not competitive, there are more younger ones.
Not only she is not competitive, she is not effective as well. SheraSeven was gaining more popularity and more talked-about than Anna Bey, and more creative if her livestreams.

Reactions: 9
New email from our goddess, the ultimate, the all-knowing (well, until it comes to English grammar) Anna Bey.

1000001799.jpg
1000001800.jpg
1000001801.jpg
1000001802.jpg

Reading this gave me a headache. What am I saying? I mean, I am so happy that Anna won't be disappearing, and that she is investing in herself and reinventing to be whatever makes her the most money - that is, whatever makes her the most happy! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna is struggling. Basically, levelupclass.com is a domain. A scam link that re-directs to a really cheap hosting - https://annabey.mykajabi.com/store

Mykajabi? Really? What a non-suspicious looking site Anna.

Those are not all her courses but the ones that Tattle may not have completely killed

So... now the Fabuloulous Future Formula is FREE.

1712949211430.png

Imagine how the people that actually purchased that scam-course must feel now.

Reactions: 18
Kajabi is a platform made for hosting courses, so that doesn’t have to be suspicious per se. However, we know how Anna is and the low value she’ll offer.

Anyone interested in improving their lives will have a better start with all the advice in these threads, tbh.

Reactions: 11
Kajabi is a platform made for hosting courses
Do not be disguised by the apparent normal use of a course platform.

Anna used to host her courses privately, mostly because I would assume most platforms would have banned her content (which has infringing copyright using stolen content, for example). Now most of the scam-links are dead or re-directing to her main website. Here: https://tattle.life/wiki/anna-bey/#list-of-websites-courses-links

Anna going to a "traditional" - cheap course platform is a lvl-down on her journey, based on the fact that Tattle killed her SEO.

Have a great weekend fellow tattlers!

I remember the time when Anna used to follow Dan Bilzerian on Instagram - oh the dreams and hopes she had 😂

• Haha
So the clothing line has gone the way of all the old courses and the podcast...shes dropped it.

Reactions: 7
Mangoes, isn't all this so surprising?
I think I remember from old threads that in the past Banana hosted her ''courses'' on Kajabi or another course hosting site ( I don't remember which one it was) and there were issues with people not having access to some course after a while even though Banana promised lifetime access.
I am not surprised Banana's second ''collection'' is so bland. Once again, shirt dresses. This time cotton and priced at 300+ euros it is no wonder the buyers are not going nuts about it. The black dress is *gasp* polyester, for around 400 euros. Didn't our guru always go on about how important natural fibres are? The black dress is okay, but it looks like something one could get at any store, at any price range, it doesn't look expensive enough to me.
So it seems that with spring, our guru is finally doing more of something, trying to get cash. I think in the past she had fancied herself the next big thing, she thought she could be the Bilzerian of klaasy luxury life. But her problem was always that her claims of her luxe life were never really substantiated. Like people say Banana deleted the ring video - if she were so happily married, rich wife, she wouldn't have needed to blur out her ring at all. And wouldn't a doting husband want to support his wife's social media career, at least sometimes appearing as a shadow, an arm... I think Joe wants nothing to do with Banana anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16