Anna Bey #39 Clothing line fails, dumping spicy elegance to become a spicy farmer with no husband to fea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It breaks my heart how sad her horse and her dog look... I hope they're comfortable and well cared for

Reactions: 9
Anna Bey announces selling a LV capucines bag-the very one her husband had allegedly gifted her. 😱 That move says it all..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s selling a lot and none of the items are bargain prices .

it’s like a fire sale!.

she has big feet …

Reactions: 7
She thinks her fans will buy her pieces, her only fans are broke desperate women who spent their last penny on her courses 🤕

Reactions: 9
Spending the clothes sales money on filler is telling ! Must be struggling . She could do with .5 in each side of her nose to fill out nasal labia lines . .5 in each under eye makes me nervous! . Could have problems with that going fwd if her skin isn’t thick enough . I’d say polyneucleotides x 2 first or laser to thicken skin then .2 or .3 max filler under each eye once skin is better under eyes

Reactions: 8
She is getting really lumpy from all this badly-done filler. The asymmetry is more noticeable AFFER the treatments than before, which is not a result I personally would publicize if it was my face being shown to half a million people.

IMG_9062.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have checked dr Diana Cerutti, who is a cosmetic dental surgeon

A gynaecologist does breast enlargements.
We live in an era of quackery.

• Wow
1709409642298.png

No, is not. Anna still looks tired because she is tired. The scammer lifestyle is a tiring one for sure.

Reactions: 10
She is getting really lumpy from all this badly-done filler. The asymmetry is more noticeable AFFER the treatments than before, which is not a result I personally would publicize if it was my face being shown to half a million people.

View attachment 2790585
"The eyes are the window to the soul"

Look deep into the eyes of Anna Bey, and you will not see a happy, healthy, well taken care of woman.

Reactions: 6
She could do with .5 in each side of her nose to fill out nasal labia lines . .5 in each under eye makes me nervous!
Kylie Jenner's undereye filler attracts water which effects the lymphatic drainage system making it look puffy. I can't wait to see these effects on Anna, and if anyone is reading this do not do this procedure it will have long term side effects.

1709424581854.png

Reactions: 11
This outfit is horrendous and I'm so sick of her feet trying to escape those cheap white sandals.
At first, I thought it was a jumpsuit with wide-legged pants, but it seems to be a dress that is either poorly-designed or it just doesn’t suit her. What do you think?

Reactions: 3
All female business consisting of our natural-looking Anna and her personal assistant, who definitely does exist.

• Haha
As one of this thread’s apparently few male readers, I have no interest in Anna herself or her world. I was researching video backgrounds, and Youtube recommended some of Anna’s hotel-background videos. However, her statements on the high life didn’t add up, and when I checked if she were for real, the result was Tattle.

I recently finished the entire massively entertaining backlog, with its brilliant detective work, considerable humor, and introduction to worlds new to me, such as luxury goods. This thread became an epic saga, with some contributors dominating for a while, while others hit the nail on the head in one or two posts. I hope that past commenters are still lurking occasionally.

Readers here got deeply involved in exposing Anna Bey’s dubious story, many wanting to protect poor or inexperienced women. But I think the truth is that we were mad at ourselves for being taken in by her, even for a moment. We need to trust our instincts, and when something gets by our radar we analyze what went wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
However, her statements on the high life didn’t add up, and when I checked if she were for real, the result was Tattle.
Welcome! I can't say I was ever taken in by her; I did enjoy her Jetsetbabe blog back in the day for it's style and grooming tips, fully aware what Jetsetbabes did behind the scenes. Over the years I've watched as she has tried different avenues to monetize her following. I think she really could have made a decent amount of money if she wrote guidebooks and sold them on amazon. But the sun has definitely set on her time of pretending to be an authority on anything at all.
---
At first, I thought it was a jumpsuit with wide-legged pants, but it seems to be a dress that is either poorly-designed or it just doesn’t suit her. What do you think?
If the skirt is above the knee or a sundress open toe, if it's mid calf or longer closed toe. Weather depending of course but the look Anna has is all seasons combined as usual for her.

its a "beautiful" dress from her "100% Linen Collection" that costs 446€ and 21cents .... 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 10