Anna Bey #34 wANNABEY millionaire: fake workshop, bad Hermessas and microwave...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - thanks @vanilla_sky for the name suggestion (this had the most likes). šŸŽ‰

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...-dreaming-about-a-farm-even-more-scams.26548/
If you have any questions about Anna/Aija and need some information (husband, background etc.), please see the tattle wiki first: https://tattle.life/wiki/anna-bey

Quick summary and topics from the last thread:
There's no such thing as a millionaire husband, let alone a husband or a proper marriage.
Her husband is missing in action, the empty fridge with frozen food suggests they do not live together.
Same thing with her horse, her personal trainer, Graves' disease, her Geneva shore - long time no see.

She keeps on entertaining us, some selected highlights from past thread:
- changing her narrative of "Zara shopping'
- claims she doesn't have the money or knowledge to discuss things about what's happening in Ukraine.
- her recent video about old money (she's not old money, not even new money, other than some resources from scamming her followers)
- finally her Netflix binge watching was useful to her, she made some jealous videos about Georgina, Tinder Swindler...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks @Duee for the new thread!

Our hermessa queen is still collecting data and will give her bag away soon! Which one of you ladies will be lucky enough to receive the YSL bag from madame wannabey herself?
752D67D5-F79E-47E4-8465-8F938B277125.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saint Laurent ā€˜Sac du Jourā€™ under inverted commas to indicate is a fake, right?

Sac De Jour Anna, De Jour.
De and Du are not interchangeable, you would know had you studied a little bit of French.

527D7E0A-4037-42F1-8CED-9D90F1D147D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why are ā€œherā€ clothes hanging on those metal exposed rails? Iā€™d never hang my clothes on rails, they would get so dusty.

^ regarding her Zara video. I remember when I first followed her she hated Zara, called it cheap and tacky..now sheā€™s changed her mind. I do find it really insulting tbh that she says Zara is cheap because Zara is expensive for me. Im a single mum and buy 5 dresses per season and I cannot afford for them to be over Ā£15, unless itā€™s my birthday and I get some extra money, I usually search for discount codes too, then I go to primark for tights. Ā£40 budget for a coat. I have one pair of shoes I spend Ā£40 on that have to last me all season. My childrens clothes are all H&M. We do not look like royalty but we never look ā€œcheapā€ and ā€œtackyā€ and our manners and the way we treat others is more valuable than our clothing. I also earn my money honestly and work hard but Iā€™m a low earner because my priority is raising healthy children and being available for them, as they have special needs too. Iā€™d never put myself above others but Iā€™m not going to feel shamed by her opinions and false lifestyle. Prostitution is dirty work and when you hit 30 your career is pretty much over with, sheā€™s taking desperate measures to provide for herself because she is less likely to get paid for sex for the rest of her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've just watched thr Zara video, this is a joke right? I thought she disliked Zara? How she can advertise how to live a millionaire lifestyle whilst doing a Zara haul is beyond me. Why doesn't she take us to exclusive boutiques? To show this millionaire lifestyle? I wonder if she rented a porsche for the video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So Aija is a native Russian speaker having no knowledge about what's going on with Ukraine and Russia ?
That's one of the traits of a high class woman ?
Another trait is emphasizing on holding glass (goblin?) by its stem !
IMG_20220316_213042.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey guys,
I just found all these threads yesterday and I've been binging them in horror. Unfortunately, I fell for Anna Bey and looked up to some of her videos. I took a quiz from her and it asked for my number to keep me updated, so I put in my number without a second thought. I know it seems silly however I didn't know she was a scammer. Nothing bad has happened to me yet. Is there anyway to protect my phone number now? I'm not trying to be hacked or something :oops:
Honestly I should have been smarter, I suspected something was up with this lady ever since her wedding video. It seemed so trashy and I was shocked that such an elegant, affluent lady would be in that situation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hey guys,
I just found all these threads yesterday and I've been binging them in horror. Unfortunately, I fell for Anna Bey and looked up to some of her videos. I took a quiz from her and it asked for my number to keep me updated, so I put in my number without a second thought. I know it seems silly however I didn't know she was a scammer. Nothing bad has happened to me yet. Is there anyway to protect my phone number now? I'm not trying to be hacked or something :oops:
Honestly I should have been smarter, I suspected something was up with this lady ever since her wedding video. It seemed so trashy and I was shocked that such an elegant, affluent lady would be in that situation.
Just block the number. Once upon a time I entered her ā€œseminar for freeā€ too and Iā€™ve been spammed for some time. I visited that seminar too while waiting for a flight and after a few minutes of self centered repetitive advertisements I switched it off and blocked the contact. Used my second mail for spams though. Nevertheless, I didnā€™t hear from Felicia again.

Reactions: 10
Now we know who the Parc Bertrand journalist was. The photographer is Anette Nantell. We can confirm that Anna had access to the property with the closet in November-December 2021.

@teki_awas can we have a small comeback for your browser plugin? Thanks

Reactions: 14
Annaā€™s lips are literally: šŸ„“
The majority of the comments are nothing but praise, fewer seem to be slightly coming to senses about Beyā€™s gimmicks.

DF673F57-F318-41EE-9B21-F7C55DAE3775.jpeg

96C9B877-9CA8-4E0F-BCA5-CB3513DE60B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saint Laurent ā€˜Sac du Jourā€™ under inverted commas to indicate is a fake, right?

Sac De Jour Anna, De Jour.
De and Du are not interchangeable, you would know had you studied a little bit of French.

View attachment 1129062
Maybe the elegant fake bag store has the ''sack du jour'', but I tried to see if YSL had the bag in white and it seemed on the official websites I could find there was none. Though of course, second hand is still an option. Though that'd cost a pretty penny. Or she could just go to her regular Hermessa supplier and see what they have.

Reactions: 12
Maybe the elegant fake bag store has the ''sack du jour'', but I tried to see if YSL had the bag in white and it seemed on the official websites I could find there was none. Though of course, second hand is still an option. Though that'd cost a pretty penny. Or she could just go to her regular Hermessa supplier and see what they have.
Indeed, Saint Laurent permanent collection doesnā€™t offer bags neither in red nor white - ā€˜off whiteā€™ - which are the colours she showcased when promoting the survey.

Always smoke and mirrors with WAnnaBey.

Reactions: 18
her recent video about old money (she's not old money, not even new money, other than some resources from scamming her followers)
This is why I personally hate these internet gurus as a general rule. They promote all sorts of information and make people believe in whatever reality they fabricate. They transmit the information they ā€˜knowā€™ as if theyā€™ve earned it through personal experience. But when evidence of the reality is brought up and their magic world is dismantled, suddenly they change their attitude. Maybe itā€™s the current state of the world, my apologies if I sound pessimistic. But if she is discovered by her followers, I feel like she would be the type of person with the impertinence to say that she only promoted herself as a teacher, a person with knowledge about the ā€˜affluent worldā€™.

All the articles say that she teaches you this and that, but they donā€™t mention anything about her being an affluent person. Why? Because most probably the journalists themselves were not given any evidence of her being married to a rich man, hence no one mentions it. She is well versed in deleting videos and she might as well delete the ones in which she admitted she was ā€˜in a relationship with a million-dollar manā€™ as soon as people bring more evidence of her actual situation. The fact that she calls herself an influencer in one of her recent videos?... I think she is preparing for being exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are ā€œherā€ clothes hanging on those metal exposed rails? Iā€™d never hang my clothes on rails, they would get so dusty.

^ regarding her Zara video. I remember when I first followed her she hated Zara, called it cheap and tacky..now sheā€™s changed her mind. I do find it really insulting tbh that she says Zara is cheap because Zara is expensive for me. Im a single mum and buy 5 dresses per season and I cannot afford for them to be over Ā£15, unless itā€™s my birthday and I get some extra money, I usually search for discount codes too, then I go to primark for tights. Ā£40 budget for a coat. I have one pair of shoes I spend Ā£40 on that have to last me all season. My childrens clothes are all H&M. We do not look like royalty but we never look ā€œcheapā€ and ā€œtackyā€ and our manners and the way we treat others is more valuable than our clothing. I also earn my money honestly and work hard but Iā€™m a low earner because my priority is raising healthy children and being available for them, as they have special needs too. Iā€™d never put myself above others but Iā€™m not going to feel shamed by her opinions and false lifestyle. Prostitution is dirty work and when you hit 30 your career is pretty much over with, sheā€™s taking desperate measures to provide for herself because she is less likely to get paid for sex for the rest of her life.
Clothes can be expensive even if it's Zara, H&M and so on. Anyway, I don't understand why more "accessible" brands are seen as cheap or tacky šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 21
Clothes can be expensive even if it's Zara, H&M and so on. Anyway, I don't understand why more "accessible" brands are seen as cheap or tacky šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I believe the ones who are calling fast fashion cheap and tacky donā€™t really have any sense of style or fashion knowledge themselves. They only care about how they look in front of other people, to appear ā€œsmartā€ and ā€œaffluentā€ by making fun of other peopleā€™s fashion choices that donā€™t harm them. Plus, fast fashion isnā€™t that bad, as long as you donā€™t toss out clothes every week to buy a new one.

even Anna herself keeps coming back to Zara. If she was affluent enough, she should be doing a fashion haul at a boutique store. But then again she canā€™t really afford them, so to elevate her own status in her own mind, she makes fun of Zara, H&M etc while daydreaming of buying a genuine Hermes bag herself. I donā€™t think she is that complicated, Anna is really just your average scammer who has personality and self confident issue she has to tear other people down to her level or even lower.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey guys,
I recommend you and everyone to learn about GDPR, especially if you live in the EU. This is a list of agencies that work in that field:

Austria: https://www.dsb.gv.at/
Belgium: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen
Denmark: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/english
Finland: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/home
France: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home
Germany: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/
Ireland: https://www.dataprotection.ie/
Italy: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/
Netherlands: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
Poland: https://uodo.gov.pl/en
Portugal: https://www.cnpd.pt/
Spain: https://www.aepd.es/es
Sweden: https://www.imy.se/
Switzerland: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
United Kingdom: https://www.gov.uk/data-protection

While making the list I came across this:
In the words of DPA deputy chair Monique Verdier, ā€˜You cannot require a copy of an identity document without good reason for doing so. Identity documents include a lot of personal data. Even if parts are redacted, it will often be disproportionate to require a copy of an identity document in order to confirm that a person really is who they claim to be.'

'Copies of identity documents must also be stored with the utmost care. Itā€™s frightening to imagine what would happen if there was a ransomware attack or data breach and copies of peopleā€™s identity documents were to fall into the wrong hands. This could lead to identity fraud and have far-reaching consequences for the people whose personal data is concerned.ā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It looks highly suspicious to me that she collects ID data, I haven't clicked on any of her 'offers' a.k.a. scams, her videos game me enough of 'ewwwwwwwwww' factor. But for whatever reason she's using the ID of her 'student's it's not for a 'inspiring and empowering' women. I don't know if anyone posted this snippet of info on Anna, so I will share it. It's from Incel Wiki, which I find very fitting.
Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 12-47-02 Anna Bey.png

Reactions: 10
I really find it very strange that Anna keeps going back to Zara. At the beginning she said to stay away from it, "Terrible quality, my elegant ladies," and now she's trying to make others believe that she actually shops there to find "clothes that look expensive but are actually cheap."
"Look, look, what a bargain!"... She's so incoherent it hurts. And to be honest, I have seen a lot of rich women shop at Zara. A good example is Juliana Awada (she was the first lady of Argentina and in my opinion one of the most elegant women around). She has been using a 30 euro bag from Zara for YEARS! I discovered this by chance while reading a magazine, and had to laugh about it because I have the same bag... it really changed my perspective on the way people shop. I have often wondered why such a rich woman would use a simple bag like this. And I think it has to do with the fact that it does not have logos everywhere. To be honest, we all know that Zara does not offer high quality pieces, but there are still some items that will look good on many women.
So just bore off, Anna Bey.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really find it very strange that Anna keeps going back to Zara. At the beginning she said to stay away from it, "Terrible quality, my elegant ladies," and now she's trying to make others believe that she actually shops there to find "clothes that look expensive but are actually cheap."
"Look, look, what a bargain!"... She's so incoherent it hurts. And to be honest, I have seen a lot of rich women shop at Zara. A good example is Juliana Awada (she was the first lady of Argentina and in my opinion one of the most elegant women around). She has been using a 30 euro bag from Zara for YEARS! I discovered this by chance while reading a magazine, and had to laugh about it because I have the same bag... it really changed my perspective on the way people shop. I have often wondered why such a rich woman would use a simple bag like this. And I think it has to do with the fact that it does not have logos everywhere. To be honest, we all know that Zara does not offer high quality pieces, but there are still some items that will look good on many women.
So just bore off, Anna Bey.
The real rich people wear basic looking, under the radar stuff. The looking expensive deal is about the quality of the material, not if they bling nor on-your-face brand. Picture all the real affluent women worldwide and you'll see this characteristic in all of their fashion style.

Reactions: 25
When something silly like this pops up, what comes to mind is a bored Anna Bey binge watching and plotting mindless clickbait content to generate traffic.

4C12CE0C-B804-4270-9F0D-85D3C03325A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.