Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verona

Chatty Member
I discovered this thread after coming across this woman by accident.

I thought her videos would have tips on high society social events, hosting public charitable events, business networking and etiquette, both personal and business.

But I don't see any of that, just a woman by herself all the time in hotel rooms, running around with balloons etc????? never with other high society people, like a high society lady should be?? Or with anyone at all in fact. Very disappointing.

So thanks everyone, I have learned a lot reading your posts! 😂
She did get to fool a lot of women by pretending to live at 4 Seasons and to be married to a millionaire who, in her own words, got to elevate her from rags to riches and allow her to experience the finest things in life...

What we've discovered?

-She has a terrible relationship with her family;
- The so called husband is a thousandaire who works for a shady bank;
- She's got no networking skills;
- She does not belong to Geneva's elite community of any sort, but very occasionally hangs out with an expat community that is trashy;
- She does not have a house of her own (that's why no house tour video, ever - All under the guise of "privacy");
- The "marriage" is a sham and there is a good reason why she never shows the "husband";
- The bank clearly tries to hide the existing link between their employee (the "husband") and Anna Bey;
- Every new course/workshop is a tool to collect data from women worldwide... We're yet to know what she does with all the information she gathers...;
- She cannot afford going to luxe/premium spots during high seasons;
- She claims she worked as a Go Go Dancer in Ibiza, but we've discovered she was a stripper.
- She tried to pass one of her "husband"s collegue as her true partner for a good while.
- She claimed both her "husband" and herself have a cooker/chef in their home, but she showed herself that she routinely eats batched microwaved meals and the amount was clearly for just one person... It served as another evidence they both, Anna Bey and "husband", don't live under the same roof.
- Everytime something big happens in Geneva, like a big event of any kind, she travels somewhere else in order to "escape the hustle and bustle", but the truth is she's too average to actually even get invites.
- Her 1 Million subscribers on YT is BS. She's never showed previous plaques and the one she showed regarding that milestone seemed to be quite fake. We all here believe she's been buying subscribers since day one of her channel.
- She started all the "farm life" and "nature lover" personas because she cannot keep up with Geneva's financial standard. If it wasn't for her connection with Lina Hadid, thanks to her "husband", she wouldn't even be able to navigate through some places she thinks affluent in that city.
- The promotion pictures she uses in every new course/workshop are all taken in public places in Geneva like libraries, squares and in front of monuments. She is not elevated to actually show herself where the true people of means in Geneva go. The street is all she can afford.

And on and on and on...

All 33 previous threads are pure gold and reveal her true colors. Tattle has definitely crushed her initial plans to get rich quickly by using and misleading women with a reality that has never been hers. Also, it's fun to notice, page after page, how she follows what's posted here regularly and tries to twist it all in her favour. The more people vet her, the more she's cornered and the more she has to rebrand. No wonder School of Affluence is dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
10 Things that tell You're Fake Rich - expertise by Anna Bey:

1)"When someone is a stereotype of rich person. [...] The appearance is extremely stereotypical, the clothes they wear, the brand they wear [...] or the cars they drive or the jewelry [...]or even the overall lifestyle."
23381.jpg
no title.jpg
IMG_4518.PNG
309c0e49c0de874fb29fd000f85659b4.jpg
277076415_682601162944661_5398010891304446550_n.jpg

2)"When you are trying too hard with your clothes."
-methode-times-prod-web-bin-a397417e-d130-11e8-b8d4-d6fb90acb7b1.jpg

3) "When you are Name-dropping or showing off in conversations." Says the woman who calls herself affluent and part of high society in every third sentence.
*Advertisement time*
4) "When someone has perfectly curated Instagram feed. [...]Real rich people [...] don't take pictures of themself in every single corner, in every single privet jet [...]. "
uG8UcCql.jpg
amjPncx.png
066ABD5B-9894-4607-A501-D39576710438.jpeg

5) "When someone avoids paying the check."
Snímek obrazovky 2022-03-27 v 18.22.32.png

6) "Sucking up to other people."
E358D815-E92A-4DF9-9819-96977B21866C.png
images.jpeg

7) "When they overpromise with fake promises." Like when someone promises to give away a real handbag to a follower and instead gives them a cheap replica (assuming the follower is even real)? Or someone selling courses on how to get into high society, when they themself are "fake rich"?
8) "Overlooking the details of the clothes.[...] That stitching on the blazer looks very basic [...].Now, people who are legitimately wealthy will oftentimes wear at least decent quality clothes." Does that also apply to handbags, Anna?
1648201661918.png

9) "When someone doesn't have consistency in their behavior." Well, it is not like there are 34 threats on tattle to show this, or are they?
10) "Affluent people have some form of knowledge, some form of class, some form of education, they have some common behavioral traits. Fake rich people usually have only one side of the packet." Coming from the woman claiming college as a waste of time.
1638246791911.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

jadakizz

Why are “her” clothes hanging on those metal exposed rails? I’d never hang my clothes on rails, they would get so dusty.

^ regarding her Zara video. I remember when I first followed her she hated Zara, called it cheap and tacky..now she’s changed her mind. I do find it really insulting tbh that she says Zara is cheap because Zara is expensive for me. Im a single mum and buy 5 dresses per season and I cannot afford for them to be over £15, unless it’s my birthday and I get some extra money, I usually search for discount codes too, then I go to primark for tights. £40 budget for a coat. I have one pair of shoes I spend £40 on that have to last me all season. My childrens clothes are all H&M. We do not look like royalty but we never look “cheap” and “tacky” and our manners and the way we treat others is more valuable than our clothing. I also earn my money honestly and work hard but I’m a low earner because my priority is raising healthy children and being available for them, as they have special needs too. I’d never put myself above others but I’m not going to feel shamed by her opinions and false lifestyle. Prostitution is dirty work and when you hit 30 your career is pretty much over with, she’s taking desperate measures to provide for herself because she is less likely to get paid for sex for the rest of her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes Anna, one woman looks like she’s dressed appropriately for a nightclub in a tropical climate, and the other looks like she ordered a fairy princess dress off AliExpress for the real estate office Halloween party.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

hlvrksn

Saint Laurent ‘Sac du Jour’ under inverted commas to indicate is a fake, right?

Sac De Jour Anna, De Jour.
De and Du are not interchangeable, you would know had you studied a little bit of French.

527D7E0A-4037-42F1-8CED-9D90F1D147D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

saraw

She seems very into tv and popular culture and I can’t speak for others opinions but I see nothing elegant about popular culture and binge watching tv. I never hear how she’s read some good old historical literature. I never see her cook a meal. I never see her gardening. I never see her do anything feminine. I’m not saying every woman enjoys cooking, gardening etc and not doing those things does not make them elegant, but where is the personality and femininity? She doesn’t talk about food, culture, art etc which she seems to think she is clued up on!
Because just like her, her followers are also not inclined to do the actual work. I mean, let's say it's okay to be a kept woman, trying to find a wealthy man to keep you provided is okay. Let's say that's not disgusting at all, but even for that you need to be putting some effort in, don't you? But anna and these girls actually think being pretty and eating croissants by tearing small morsels is enough. Never have I seen a comment under Aija's videos that asked her to talk about some modern painters, or how to talk to people who are on the opera board, or sponsors to the local symphony orchestra. They always ask her how to dress elegantly for a college student (eyeroll), for work or something else.

Remember when Anna talked about the polo event? There was not a word about the actual sport, which is quite interesting and more than just hitting stuff with sticks while riding a horse. All Anna talked about was dresses and the right shoes. It's your cluelessness about the event, not your faux pas clothes that are going to make you look out of place. They seriously believe that if they wear the right clothes, and look pretty some guy is going to fall in love with them desperately and rain money on them. And let's be honest, if any of them was actually had that level of beauty they wouldn't be watching Anna's videos. They would have had more luck throughout their life and wouldn't need manipulation tactics to cage men.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
well I read some of the comments under the youtube video and they were all like " I wore something elegant and everyone complimented me " so I think the Situation before must have been worse. What they need is Therapy and not a styling course😬
Those sound like bot comments.

A video on perfumes? Really? Gosh, she's always late for the party.... 🥴
Of course. Like most of these "bro marketers", she uses a tool that suggests video and blog content topics that are optimized for SEO for her niche. That's all this is.

"10 Most Hated Perfumes" Does this woman ever make a video about anything positive? (No lol, it's all "mistakes" "don't do this" because she doesn't know what would be the right thing to do)
Negatives and "donts" get more clicks. Anna Bey is a marketer. She's not a hypergamy expert, or elegant lady, or member of high society. She's a master marketer who understands her ideal client avatar and creates content that triggers their pain points in order to get the sale. Her job isn't to give anything of value, it is to dominate her niche. She found a hungry niche and ran with it. Like most bro marketers, she takes information that is readily available and packages it into an enticing offer using psychological triggers to get her followers to hand over their money. Bro marketers appeal to people who are desperate for change but don't have the discipline to find the information on their own, lack the patience to commit themselves to study, and are unwilling to put in the time and effort to find a trustworthy mentor. They want quick results and are easy prey.

Bro marketers target consumers who value "looking the part" over having any real knowledge. This is why you get these ridiculous, exaggerated personas like Anna Bey. She's cosplaying as what appeals to her target market. Those ladies would pass up several legit, old money heiresses to run straight to an AB clone because they assume that's what old money looks like.

And like most bro marketers, AB appeals to her followers' shadow side. They are obsessed with feeling superior to other women. That's their true motivation. "Elegance" and hypergamy are just the tools they believe will help them achieve that goal. So Anna focuses on "donts" and mistakes to give her followers the illusion of having some secret, elite knowledge that will ensure they are a step ahead of the competition. Of course this competition exists only in their heads and they end up wearing designer bags and granny dresses to public events their peers also attend. Most of her followers will never find themselves in the same rooms as "elites". Thank goodness, because they'd quickly be exposed. It's like someone sitting at a table with real estate investment giants and trying to talk to them using information gathered from some bro marketer's $297 real estate course. Just silliness all around.

Bro marketers thrive on selling the intangible because who can say they failed? If you didn't get results, you must not have applied the information correctly. And while much of what they teach makes sense in theory, it lacks practical application. Which is why the gold mine is in teaching the process vs. actually following the process. AB and her ilk expose and exploit a modern society that is desperate for idols and drowning in information while lacking any wisdom. And for that reason, there will always be an endless stream of cash for the digital marketer.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

White

I discovered this thread after coming across this woman by accident.

I thought her videos would have tips on high society social events, hosting public charitable events, business networking and etiquette, both personal and business.

But I don't see any of that, just a woman by herself all the time in hotel rooms, running around with balloons etc????? never with other high society people, like a high society lady should be?? Or with anyone at all in fact. Very disappointing.

So thanks everyone, I have learned a lot reading your posts! 😂

Duee

VIP Member
New thread - thanks @vanilla_sky for the name suggestion (this had the most likes). 🎉

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...-dreaming-about-a-farm-even-more-scams.26548/
If you have any questions about Anna/Aija and need some information (husband, background etc.), please see the tattle wiki first: https://tattle.life/wiki/anna-bey

Quick summary and topics from the last thread:
There's no such thing as a millionaire husband, let alone a husband or a proper marriage.
Her husband is missing in action, the empty fridge with frozen food suggests they do not live together.
Same thing with her horse, her personal trainer, Graves' disease, her Geneva shore - long time no see.

She keeps on entertaining us, some selected highlights from past thread:
- changing her narrative of "Zara shopping'
- claims she doesn't have the money or knowledge to discuss things about what's happening in Ukraine.
- her recent video about old money (she's not old money, not even new money, other than some resources from scamming her followers)
- finally her Netflix binge watching was useful to her, she made some jealous videos about Georgina, Tinder Swindler...

• Heart

Verona

Chatty Member
Red bottoms (loubs) are for hookers!
I'm tired of these starter pack symbols... Which also include Chanel earrings.
It's like in order to show off that one can afford them they all push away everything that actually represents their own personal style. And soon you see a big bunch of "followers" adopting the same "thinking"... I need a Chanel slg, I need some LV boots, I need a Cartier bracelet, I gotta wear my premium handbag when doing groceries... You never know when and where you might find Prince Charming... It's so stupid. I apologize for the wording, but it's all a wave of retardment disguised as progress led by stuck-up women lost in their fantasies of grandeur.

• Heart

Kiwi_01

1648638571864.png

Wait, let me quickly flash my Gucci-/"Gucci"-sunglasses.
On my birthday that I, a networking expert, spend alone with my super-affluent horse.

How she goes for a walk with the horse - something I (and numerous girls) did with the "schooling horses" at our club. I think it is a great way to spend time with the horse but I find it sooo weird that she has no idea whatsoever what to do with Misty (groundwork, forest walks, dressage and jumping training, lunging, just anything...??)
I am happy if I gave her a free idea because it may benefit the poor horse

• Haha
Reactions: 29

moonlighteyes525

Hey guys,
I just found all these threads yesterday and I've been binging them in horror. Unfortunately, I fell for Anna Bey and looked up to some of her videos. I took a quiz from her and it asked for my number to keep me updated, so I put in my number without a second thought. I know it seems silly however I didn't know she was a scammer. Nothing bad has happened to me yet. Is there anyway to protect my phone number now? I'm not trying to be hacked or something :oops:
Honestly I should have been smarter, I suspected something was up with this lady ever since her wedding video. It seemed so trashy and I was shocked that such an elegant, affluent lady would be in that situation.

• Haha
  • Sad
29627A63-333C-48FA-B863-1E380B0A6D45.png

I CANT WITH THIS LADY AND HER SKIING OUTFITS HAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣 you guys I think she just prerecorded her videos when she was there a month ago and now is posting them to create the illusion of Jetset

• Haha
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone dilute their brand like Anna does. She lusts after heritage brands with powerful legacies, like Chanel and Hermes, but then launches a new random program with a totally random name every six months? She’s the Shein of scammers.

• Haha
  • Heart

annagerda83

B592562B-21BE-49F8-9543-9BB99A6B3B3C.jpeg

what an affluent lady, to be able to celebrate her birthday with a horse instead with her husband or friends 😍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

py221

Considering how opinionated and judgemental she is about relationships, proposals and marriage, she is surprisingly quiet about her own experiences regarding these matters. Not a word about how she got engaged with her husband, for example. However, she repeatedly mentions the two famous people* who were at the same party as her. I can only assume these parties were probably the peak of her 'rubbing shoulders with the elite', because if she'd really upgraded herself, also in terms of social standing and connections, those celebs wouldn't even be worth mentioning anymore. Just saying.

*name-dropping is generally not elegant :) She should know. If she still mentions them, they must be the outliers and not everyday experiences for her.

Honestly, I'm just eye-rolling here. I'm no expert on social climbing (or upgrading oneself, whatever you want to call it) but even I know that those women who have actively and successfully social-climbed will not go and scream of their success from the rooftops. It's a discreet business and when you have succeeded then you just go about and enjoy your life. Probably make new friends and experiences, not work 50h a week because 'you're so passionate to share this knowledge with other ladies'. I mean seriously. She'd be building her farm already and only work with horses if she could. Some people seem to not understand that people who we see on the internet are not our friends only because they share a few incredibly curated pictures of their alleged life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MadameWindsor

Hi ladies, been reading tattle for a while and finally decided to create an account today. Thank you for all your hard work - I finally opened my eyes to who she really is but still watch for entertainment value :LOL:

Regarding this SATC video, she says she was obsessed with the show since she was a teenager but I remember her posting about finally getting around to watching the show for the first time during the pandemic. Does anyone else remember this? Did I somehow misunderstand her?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27