Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is using Ivan for her indirect Tattle Press Conferences. How many times has his ig been the source of news? There's no way any of his slip-ups are accidental.

ivan is wearing his mask in a strange way.
Why is she doing sports outside? The weather says, that there are many flue gems in the air.

the last pic, Anna is sitting near a trash bin, isn't she?
What does it mean?

Reactions: 7
Back to the topic at hand!
I know we've been in a bit of a drought lately with zero Anna Bey news but fear not, we can put our detective caps back on!
Irrelevant and boring: Anna has followed the founder/CEO of a fake lash company

🚨Anna Bey News🚨
Anna is using Ivan for her indirect Tattle Press Conferences. How many times has his ig been the source of news? There's no way any of his slip-ups are accidental.
Ivan was with Anna in Parc Bertrand and two other ladies. The blonde was stood a distance away, the brunette was the photographer/videographer. According to Ivan, today's session was also a photoshoot and interview. Is this more press coverage or another behind the scenes sneak peak of a potential product launch?

Thanks @cherry cherry for the press conference updates!

Anna realizes that the only way not to go down hard is to hold on to other people as much as possible (whether they like it or not). Hence why we’ve seen her latch on to new faces in the past 3-6 months (Balloon lady, Ivan, Susie). For the past year we’ve highlighted how Anna has no friends/ no invitations/ no memberships.. This is her silly way of trying to fool people that she’s not an uneducated, homeless loner.

She’s such a busy body. “Taking action” without actually thinking about what she’s doing/where she’s going. So sloppy as always. Never shows up for her followers. Is only doing this thing with Ivan to “make it appear” like she’s “NeTwOrkInG”.

One thing that seems to be a part of her recent karma is this palatable STENCH of DESPERATION ! Nothing feels graceful, natural, organic, sincere. Her presence is always choppy, incomplete (we see her start so many things and never finishes them), fails to tie all her ramblings back to her niche/theme. There’s no consistency… which is a huge red flag.

Anna can’t seem to see anything past satisfying her immediate greedy needs, which is why at 35 all she’s managed to secure is a foul (low value) reputation.

Reactions: 10
My guess is that she keeps rebranding, less SOA - more Anna Bey. The whole affluence and how-to-catch-a-billionaire thing puts her into hot waters all the time and there are a lot of potential customers who don't like the JetSetBabe vibe or are not interested in finding a guy or getting rich (not that she'd know how to accomplish that).
But no worries, we'll keep track of her shenanigans 😆

Reactions: 9
ivan is wearing his mask in a strange way.
Why is she doing sports outside? The weather says, that there are many flue gems in the air.

the last pic, Anna is sitting near a trash bin, isn't she?
What does it mean?
Ivan has just pulled his mask below his nose, lots of people wear them that way for comfort reasons only (mask wearing has become performative for many in Europe).
In the last few frames Anna is sitting on the ground with bags of stuff and there's a green bin in the background.
I've taken a few more screenshots of the lady holding the camera (journalist or hired photographer). I'm leaning towards her being a journalist because the photographers that Anna has hired in the past have an Instagram/social media presence and they look a lot less "old school" than this lady.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ivan has just pulled his mask below his nose, lots of people wear them that way for comfort reasons only (mask wearing has become performative for many in Europe).
In the last few frames Anna is sitting on the ground with bags of stuff and there's a green bin in the background.
I've taken a few more screenshots of the lady holding the camera (journalist or hired photographer). I'm leaning towards her being a journalist because the photographers that Anna has hired in the past have an Instagram/social media presence and they look a lot less "old school" than this lady.

Seems like maybe he was giving her free lessons and now she’s ‘retuning the favor’ by doing a promo of some sort? (Like a testimonial for his webpage?) Holding a boxing glove while siting down/as if she’s being interviewed making it seem like she’s explaining something she’s “proficient” at .. :rolleyes: One desperate person using another desperate person.. And this is how people keep getting scammed. No due diligence will be done.

It seems appropriate to have a trash bag. She is, in fact, trash.

This must be the "big news" she was hinting at. She thinks she's Elon Musk or something. But instead of going to space, she'll be announcing a scam collaboration. Clown as usual. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't encourage anyone to get into trouble and risk revealing their identity and we should discuss Anna's scam within the limits of the rules and not within the limits of another Tattler. I do have my theories, I reasoned from business perspective, anyone interested can look up this thread. And any theory and idea, any testimony is important and it can help unveil the scam. If someone wants to see it as derailment, well everyone has doubts and should also not be 'monitored' against expressing them, unless they break the site rules. I also have my doubts, I hope all big promises to stop this scam will be delivered. My only question is - WHEN? I am personally voting against stopping this thread.
I don’t think it’s derailing if you ask a fellow Tattler to give proof to some of her claims especially when the claims are presented as facts and used a basis for further arguments. I haven’t seen any proof that Anna isn’t in Geneva or that the apartment where she lives is an Audi lounge. And I really hope that people aren’t going to check whether there are lights on at night because that’s stalking. I’ve enjoyed discussions about her fashion and life style but trying to figure out the layout of her apartment is bit too creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
you don’t have to care that she’s homeless, that her marriage isn’t real, that she’s using cheap filler, she’s actually 50% bald underneath those extensions, etc etc. you just have to care and understand that Anna does not give a rats ass about you, she does not want you to level up (why aren’t there any “you should wear this” type of videos? Why are there only “DO NOT DO THIS OR YOU WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE” why aren’t there more testimonials from Anna’s course? True genuine testimonials not the comments you see on her social media)

you don’t have to be deeply invested in this thread to know that SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY SHE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY!!! she is putting you all in a deep deep grave if you follow her styling rules and especially her dating rules!

the ENTIRE point of this thread was initially to stop her from having an income flow. Currently that is working because more and more people have read this thread and found real elegance and styling tips.

however now the point has shifted after @Bastine de Beaumanoir joined since her job is to take down prostitution in Europe. We want to understand her completely, the psychology, sociology, financially etc about her so that she will never have a public platform again. So that she will never show her face, because she will be known for sex trafficking women (yeah sure she isn’t directly guiding the women, but telling someone to sit at a hotel bar and wait until a wealthy man comes to you is setting them up to be sex trafficked, especially if you don’t tell them the real meaning of that action)

I’ve said this multiple times, anna is dangerous because she packages tricks as dating tips. As long as you stopped paying for her course and you don’t follow any of her dating tips then technically we have succeeded the first mission. Now this is a side mission to actually take her down, so that she never feels comfortable in the public eye again. If you think that’s extreme then you must think it’s ok for young naive women to not only spend money on her, but to put themselves in VERY dangerous situations.

don’t think it’s that serious? All the a-listers talk about is what hotel, bar, restaurant to go to so you can rub some rich men. Without knowing what they are actually doing or what kind of situation they are putting themselves in.

this is not a Matthew Hussey situation where he just teaches men how to be better at playing mental mind games to win women. Anna is putting women in physically unsafe situations. Directly saying go to a bar, go to a hotel lobby, go here, do this etc. she is absolutely evil knowing her target audience is young women and teenagers yet giving them these tips

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is another rebranding into a fitness and lifestyle coach/role model?
Screenshot_20211117-211309__01.jpg

I found some interviews she did recently and not so recently
https://fr.techtribune.net/sports/l...ootball-si-elles-veulent-trouver-lamour/60612/
https://www.thethings.com/exclusive-youtube-anna-bey-school-of-affluence-haters/amp/

Except for Hermesas

Reactions: 11
Tattle press conference specifically directed at bastine.

Script from the new insta story video-
You know, I get featured a lot in the media. And today is actually first time where I have a journalist travelling from abroad to to see me in person. So that’s quite exciting. So they’re going to come to my home. They’re gonna spend a few days together with me here in Geneva, you know, as I live my everyday life. They really get to know me. And that’s going to be quite nice I must say. So, currently sitting in the waiting room for them, and I’m really excited to have this opportunity.

Peep the side eye when she says “going to be quite nice I must say” and “sitting in the waiting room for them” (in the video it writes “sitting in the waiting for them” but in the video she says “sitting in the waiting room for them” I guess another trick of hers)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You see a "journalist" with her, but no sign of the "husband". Ever. She doesn't even care to play the part anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tattle press conference specifically directed at bastine.

Script from the new insta story video-
You know, I get featured a lot in the media. And today is actually first time where I have a journalist travelling from abroad to to see me in person. So that’s quite exciting. So they’re going to come to my home. They’re gonna spend a few days together with me here in Geneva, you know, as I live my everyday life. They really get to know me. And that’s going to be quite nice I must say. So, currently sitting in the waiting room for them, and I’m really excited to have this opportunity.

Peep the side eye when she says “going to be quite nice I must say” and “sitting in the waiting room for them” (in the video it writes “sitting in the waiting for them” but in the video she says “sitting in the waiting room for them” I guess another trick of hers)
Ahh, yes, my favorite outfit has returned! For this story I'm thinking it is not an old "new" post as the previous. Only because I do not think Ivan would succumb to posting his stories delayed like hers and perhaps neither would the interviewer. She really does only own 3 shirts and 2 pairs of white pants, what a capsule wardrobe queen we have 👸🏼.
I am doubting this interviewer reached out to Anna wanting to do an interview, unless it is in similar fashion to the German one. I'm thinking she is doing this as paid exposure. If it is out of the journalists own will that is not like the German's, I will be surprised.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the “reporter” is from the daily mail and that she has once again paid her/him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Key takeaways from the Tattle Press Conference
1) Pale blue top and white trousers. When did we see this outfit? I think we need a clear timeline of when we see each particular outfit
2) She's in the Audi lounge
3) Notice how she gestures to the empty couch when she says "my home"
4) When she says "waiting room", is she insinuating that the room with the couch is her reception room? Is this some kind of fancy home posturing?
5) I wonder how she managed to get access to a "home" in Geneva to showcase to a foreign journalist (a foreigner will not be privy to any of the intricacies and subtleties of life in Geneva). I'm curious to read/see/watch the end product when it's published

Finally, my facial expression since the Ivan ig story has been a smirk 😏😏😏
🧐🤔🕵📷📸🔦📝🔎💡
maybe I'm wrong and my expectations are misplaced

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Back to the topic at hand!
I know we've been in a bit of a drought lately with zero Anna Bey news but fear not, we can put our detective caps back on!
Irrelevant and boring: Anna has followed the founder/CEO of a fake lash company

🚨Anna Bey News🚨
Ivan was with Anna in Parc Bertrand and two other ladies. The blonde was stood a distance away, the brunette was the photographer/videographer. According to Ivan, today's session was also a photoshoot and interview. Is this more press coverage or another behind the scenes sneak peak of a potential product launch?
Just love the very classy and elegant trash can in the background of the last photo. Guess this was a rock bottom low budget shoot.😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.